Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel evola

sadtardcel

sadtardcel

Banned
-
in a sense we are left out by the morden world , so why not revolt against it? check out julias evola brocels

Not sure if i should click brother, there is a female pic on the account. It's not a foid talking right

Not sure if i should click brother, there is a female pic on the account. It's not a foid talking right
lol look in to julias evola brother he is serious philosopher , who even wrote rape is natural and not a crime . thats why he his work has been buried , we need to take evolas wirk out from thengraveyard.think the uploader wants the video to stay in the soytube little longer, thats why female avatar.. the irony, its male voice.

lol look in to julias evola brother he is serious philosopher , who even wrote rape is natural and not a crime . thats why he his work has been buried , we need to take evolas wirk out from thengraveyard.think the uploader wants the video to stay in the soytube little longer, thats why female avatar.. the irony, its male voice.

Are you familiar with Codreanu?

ni i am not. searched in soytube only found a song and manifesto of normies saying, he is bad. drop some links and resources boyo.
WTF, how can you post a video with Codreanu as background and not even know about him? JFL at the new young rightwing faction.
Just read his book "For my Legionaries"
Everything "bad" about the Iron Legion happened after his death btw, and when the soviets send an investigator, it turned out to be overblown BS, as always.
Amazon product ASIN 1682044009
A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.
- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, For My Legionaries

WTF, how can you post a video with Codreanu as background and not even know about him? JFL at the new young rightwing faction.
Just read his book "For my Legionaries"
Everything "bad" about the Iron Legion happened after his death btw, and when the soviets send an investigator, it turned out to be overblown BS, as always.
Amazon product ASIN 1682044009
i am just getting in to evola.

Typical soy censorship tbh

Sounds based i will look into it bro

Interestinf video i will check it

Yikes! Let's unpack this

in a sense we are left out by the morden world , so why not revolt against it? check out julias evola brocels

I've read Revolt, Ride the Tiger, and The Doctrine of Awakening. I'm way too undisciplined to follow traditional values and it never began for me.

I've read Revolt, Ride the Tiger, and The Doctrine of Awakening. I'm way too undisciplined to follow traditional values and it never began for me.
same i have done so many fucked up things, breaking out from desire realm is nearly impossible.

same i have done so many fucked up things, breaking out from desire realm is nearly impossible.
Evola would probably want to put a round between my eyes if he ever met me.

Wont watch tbh Im mixed with jewish and gypsy blood those guys would want to dismember me alive