Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Evolution is bullshit!

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
All these soy liberal atheist round earth believers tell us that wisdom teeth are remainents of ooga booga days but are instead causes by recessed mandibles not providing enough space for them

source.gif

Evolution in a nutshell:

Every foid is equal
Only 1% of males are worth anything

@Disillusioned would be proud of you

If natural selection was real as normies think of it, we wouldn't be incels

Why do people act like fucking chimps with ak47s then? Why do Chads and elites try to practice polygamy like Gorillas? You need to study animal behavior, and you'll start seeing similarities between humans and animals.

If natural selection was real as normies think of it, we wouldn't be incels
Nope. Natural selection helps prove why incels would exist. Females are naturally valued more in a species due to survival. They hold the "choice" in which male's genes are passed on. Since our society has no fear of survival any longer (In developed countries at least). Foids can pick the best mate with no fear of the tribe or species dying out. Causing the trend of incels to increase. Females are able to pick the best male to mate with, chad genes are seen as the healthiest in the foids subconscious.

Nope. Natural selection helps prove why incels would exist. Females are naturally valued more in a species due to survival. They hold the "choice" in which male's genes are passed on. Since our society has no fear of survival any longer (In developed countries at least). Causing the trend of incels to increase. Females are able to pick the best male to mate with, chad genes are seen as the healthiest in the foids subconscious.

I can't tell if you're trolling, I'm saying if natural selection weeded out unattractive traits we wouldn't have bad genes

I can't tell if you're trolling, I'm saying if natural selection weeded out unattractive traits we wouldn't have bad genes

Genes don't work that way, if it did all of chad's offspring would be chad. The female's genes matter too, and chad might be a carrier for non-chad genes.

Another factor is human society shaped how foids choose mates for centuries. Allowing "lesser than chads" to muddle the genepool.

Evolution made femoids into nasty parasites

Nope. Natural selection helps prove why incels would exist. Females are naturally valued more in a species due to survival. They hold the "choice" in which male's genes are passed on. Since our society has no fear of survival any longer (In developed countries at least). Foids can pick the best mate with no fear of the tribe or species dying out. Causing the trend of incels to increase. Females are able to pick the best male to mate with, chad genes are seen as the healthiest in the foids subconscious.
So in another words since this is some unseen, subconsciously driven biological imperative, women who are dumb as rocks can make a legitimate assesment of the complex, and incredibly frail world they live in to conclude that sexual pleasure maxxing is the best survival strategy. I guess the clitoris runs the show now.

There is no natural evolution among humans anymore. There is only a control system or oligarchs where a small amount of men can do whatever they want and others are suppressed by the intangible laws these oligarchs written for their benefit. This system favours psychopaths and dark triad personalities without morals whatsoever. If incels were in control we could have changed it in our favor. It could be possible to design a system where foids are only allowed to breed with incels.

Evolutionary Biology is very real, being able to change attributes of a species, and make them evolve in certain ways is real, Eugenics is real, being able to use science to genetically engineer hybrid species is real, HOWEVER

Macro Evolution, Cosmic Evolution, (((Space Shit))), etc anything that cannot be physically empirically observed, is literally Jewish nonsense and propaganda meant to spread nihilism and destroy humanity.

Females haven't evolved beyond stone age, that much is true

It’s wrong for what reasons? Sure there are flaws, but the theory itself looks pretty logical to me.

Evolution goes nowhere as long as 4'5'' midget foids keep reproducing incels

So in another words since this is some unseen, subconsciously driven biological imperative, women who are dumb as rocks can make a legitimate assesment of the complex, and incredibly frail world they live in to conclude that sexual pleasure maxxing is the best survival strategy. I guess the clitoris runs the show now.
We all can tell a naturally better mate. Basically what you consider "Hot" just translate it to "Fertile", we look for these attributes just as much as them. But a male's varies more than foid. Its probably for survival reasons. Its more like lizard brain runs the show everywhere even in our economy and politics.

when coping is too strong

There are 16 personalities, Earth has already being proved flat, the universe orbits our Planet, jews should shut up and be gassed, etc. Many are the proofs of the existance of almighty God.

Over for retardcels.

No one knows for sure. It's all just theories.

But I must say, I dislike the way people use the evolution bullshit to justify feminism, hypergamy, inceldom, etc.

evolution is real man

evolution is real for the most part. But im still confused on why my race has not died off
Evolution goes nowhere as long as 4'5'' midget foids keep reproducing incels
same with the indian subcontinent and its fucked up gender ratio