M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Tsar bomba level blackpill.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
25d 37m
make euthanasia legal and normies wont have to worry about us evil terrorist incels anymore.

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Great work but I'm gonna have to disagree with this comment -

This is something that I've given a lot of thought in the past few months and I tend to side with your parenthetical statement.

If there's anything I learned while compiling this post and reading all of the relevant sources, it's that selection is too strong to be weeded out in the foreseeable future. When the environment changes, selection changes with it in order to stay selective. As I mentioned in the post, the concept of what is valuable has changed drastically over the millennia but women consistently seek mates that demonstrate value as a general concept.

The thought process I had was in response to the hypothetical future where all future babies can be genetically modified and that all flaws can be surgically improved (and paid for by the state, as the content of that conversation went). I posited that if the entire male market changed from being 0-10 to being 9.0 to 10.0, then the 9.0s would become the new 0s because selection is contingent on the settings in which it occurs as much if not more than it does on the absolute value of what is being selected. An analogy would be if a low value male traveled to Asia and instantly became a high value male because of the perceived income disparity between him and the rest of his new competition. The same man with the same financial success goes from being middle-of-the-pack to being a top dog simply because he stepped foot in a different continent.

Similarly, a 9.5 who was a GigaChad among men would become a normie in an environment where 50% of all men were more attractive than him. A 1/10 incel would still only rise to the level of normie in a world where everyone above 2/10 was killed. So on and so forth.
What anyone finds attractive isn't really relative to percentage of population. If every male was Chad-tier then every one would be attractive and it'd be more about other factors.

TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
12h 17m
Incredible post, OP. Threads compiled with lots of blackpill info are great to have so you can send them to bluepillers

Great post.
Civilization is going to have to change. The bottom 80-50% of men having no chance at all with reproduction is not sustainable. Eventually something is going to have to be done. Whether a beta uprising or something that makes males artificially scarcer then females by killing males off by the billions (if that would even work, females would probably just share the surving top 20% of males).
We'll probably see another Nian rebellion:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nian_Rebellion

Political scientists Valerie Hudson and Andrea den Boer suggest that the rebellion was fueled, at least in part, by decades of female infanticide caused by the floods related economic misery, leading to a large population of frustrated young men without any women to marry, perhaps as many as a quarter of all young men in the area being in this category of "bare branches"

TG-25

TG-25

Officer
★★
It’s really good to see the other mods actually contributing content. Before only @Ryo_Hazuki actually posted, and others who post often like @retarded_dumbshit started posting much much less after becoming a mod.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
10d 29m
Great work but I'm gonna have to disagree with this comment -

What anyone finds attractive isn't really relative to percentage of population. If every male was Chad-tier then every one would be attractive and it'd be more about other factors.
As long as there is a gradient of attractiveness at all, then women will still be selective and aim to get the most attractive attainable male for themselves. It's an inalienable fact that even in a group of attractive people, one will be the ugliest. If that is the state of the entire sexual market, then women's selectivity will adapt accordingly - just as it has numerous times in the past, as demonstrated in the OP.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
2d 13m
This thread needs it's own dedicated subforum imo. Great work, i'd love to see normies try and refute this

I

Italcel

bad englishcel
★★★★★
7d 10h 27m
This thread fucking hurts, it should be permanently pinned on top

Invisincelble

Invisincelble

Banned
-
We can only hope there is a mass internet outage so these apps and dating sites will die.

But then there will be no cope.

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

I got some bad Ideas in my head
26d 2h 34m
(Rudder, 2009 November)

While this is probably extremely intuitive for the members of this site, it needs to be said: while it is true that on average men reach for women more attractive than themselves, the success rate of these advances is heavily dependent on not only the man's absolute attractiveness but also his relative attractiveness to his target, as can be seen in the graph above. In other words, the chances for unattractive men to bat outside of their league is much lower than it is for every man who is more attractive than him.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

The next few subtopics will focus on particular flaws that men have that affect their dating (and mating) chances in the modern era. They will not be as lengthy as the first, as being generally considered unattractive encompasses these elements to varying degrees in every individual, and they are also potentially harder to control for.

One of the reasons why it's hard to control for things like height, for example, is because users on OkCupid and Tinder lie about their height, a lot.

(Rudder, 2010)

Based on a data set of 1.51 million users, Christian Rudder of OkCupid was able to demonstrate that either OkCupid male users are taller, or they are lying. Furthermore, "this means that... as they get closer to six feet [they] round up a bit more than usual, stretching for that coveted psychological benchmark," (2010).

Women are guilty of this too, but due to the nature of selectivity that we have discussed at length, I find it unsurprising that it is much easier to find examples of women taunting short men than it is to find the same interaction with the sexes switched. While the users on this board should be well aware of the many examples, I've included a few here just for posterity and in case someone not in the know is perusing this:

What some may write off as jokes, memes, or Twitter trolling, has a very real and observable effect on the dating market.

(Rudder, 2010)

Women consistently message men who are taller, with the trend peaking at just past 6'0'' and continuing until a dip at 6'8''. Clearly, height has an influence on the likelihood of getting initial interest from women. That's not all, however.

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
★★★★★
6d 10h 17m
What will the west look like in 20 years? How much longer can this unsustainable model for society continue? If even just 5% of the male workforce of a country dropped out, it would be anarchy. I guess thats why the west is so desperate to import ethincs to plug the gap temporarily.

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
As long as there is a gradient of attractiveness at all, then women will still be selective and aim to get the most attractive attainable male for themselves. It's an inalienable fact that even in a group of attractive people, one will be the ugliest. If that is the state of the entire sexual market, then women's selectivity will adapt accordingly - just as it has numerous times in the past, as demonstrated in the OP.
But physical attraction is primal, non-logical, it doesn't really depend on contextual settings all that much. If everyone was at least a 9 as you put than no one would need to be left out for reason of attractiveness alone.

There's been a couples users on this site in Eastern Europe where pretty much all the men are ugly potatoheads [so attractiveness more equal than in most places] that insists social circle and status is what really matters there.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
10d 29m
But physical attraction is primal, non-logical, it doesn't really depend on contextual settings all that much. If everyone was at least a 9 as you put than no one would need to be left out for reason of attractiveness alone.

There's been a couples users on this site in Eastern Europe where pretty much all the men are ugly potatoheads [so attractiveness more equal than in most places] that insists social circle and status is what really matters there.
I don't think that my argument contradicts the statement that attraction is primal. Logic doesn't have to play a role in selection either. The disagreement comes from the contextual situation. I guess because it's hypothetical we can't know for sure and we will just go in circles about this, but I still posit that female selection is about selecting the best possible outcome, and best will always be relative to the rest and the worst. What women find attractive in men changes on a monthly basis depending on her position in the menstrual cycle, but the fact that she is predisposed to being selective hasn't changed for what is likely to be millions of years.

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
I don't think that my argument contradicts the statement that attraction is primal. Logic doesn't have to play a role in selection either. The disagreement comes from the contextual situation. I guess because it's hypothetical we can't know for sure and we will just go in circles about this, but I still posit that female selection is about selecting the best possible outcome, and best will always be relative to the rest and the worst. What women find attractive in men changes on a monthly basis depending on her position in the menstrual cycle, but the fact that she is predisposed to being selective hasn't changed for what is likely to be millions of years.
Fair enough.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
3d 7m

It never began for our generation

Colly

Colly

Veteran
★★★★
Everyone needs to see this

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
1d 2h 35m
uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
44m
hall of fame post

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
Da blackpill mustn't sink until read thoroughly

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
10d 29m
Da blackpill mustn't sink until read thoroughly
The Blackpill Archives are coming soon, and a lot of threads are being stickied right now. I figured that it was time.

F

feio

Why'd you let me alive?
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
79d 3h 5m
High IQ post.

KillerCel

KillerCel

Recruit
★★
11h 2m
God i love when people make the effort of using the scientific approach and use what they learned in university to get a point across instead of "hurr durr muh feewings".

This article should be edited a bit more and reformated to look like a legit scientific article and try to publish it on some scientifc journals site.

DUDE WE NEED TO MAKE THIS SHIT AS LEGIT AS WE CAN.

Please publish it as a .pdf so i can save it and distribute the black pill.

Or even better use LaTex to format it perfectly !!!

Last edited:
KillerCel

KillerCel

Recruit
★★
11h 2m
You know what, since nobody is reacting to my request and op is not delivering i will reformat this shining blackpill into a legit article myself. You niggas make me furious, anyways once i'm done ill post it here.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
10d 29m
You know what, since nobody is reacting to my request and op is not delivering
op is not delivering
...The fuck? I did all of the fucking work to make this post a reality. Where do you get off asking me to deliver to you the following:

publish it as a .pdf so i can save it and distribute the black pill.

Or even better use LaTex to format it perfectly !!!
And then saying that I "don't deliver" just because I don't invest even more hours of work into learning how to use LaTex or reformatting from BBCode in general, just for your personal use? Jesus Christ. I know that the term "entitled" gets thrown at members of our community way too often, but in this case I really think it fits that you're being an entitled brat. Maybe once you actually do the work and share it, you can talk shit about people who never cosigned as contributors to this article and therefore are not obligated to humor your requests, but even then it would be ill-advised. And certainly don't talk shit to me when I did all of the work putting this together and all you're doing is effectively format adaptation. Miss me with all that.

In fact, why don't you just offer a link to the original work so that I can get credit for it and the site can gain visitors who are searching for quality content? Is sharing .pdfs really the most common way of spreading information nowadays, especially in contrast to sending a person a link with a preview? Or is it just because you want to put your hands on it and make it your own to some extent?

You niggas make me furious
Lmfao.

KillerCel

KillerCel

Recruit
★★
11h 2m
...The fuck? I did all of the fucking work to make this post a reality. Where do you get off asking me to deliver to you the following:

And then saying that I "don't deliver" just because I don't invest even more hours of work into learning how to use LaTex or reformatting from BBCode in general, just for your personal use? Jesus Christ. I know that the term "entitled" gets thrown at members of our community way too often, but in this case I really think it fits that you're being an entitled brat. Maybe once you actually do the work and share it, you can talk shit about people who never cosigned as contributors to this article and therefore are not obligated to humor your requests, but even then it would be ill-advised. And certainly don't talk shit to me when I did all of the work putting this together and all you're doing is effectively format adaptation. Miss me with all that.

In fact, why don't you just offer a link to the original work so that I can get credit for it and the site can gain visitors who are searching for quality content? Is sharing .pdfs really the most common way of spreading information nowadays, especially in contrast to sending a person a link with a preview? Or is it just because you want to put your hands on it and make it your own to some extent?

Lmfao.
My bad, i'm a very impatient person in general. I still think that changing the format from a forum post to something more scientific and compact could help spreading the valuable and edited information more easily and reach a wider audience. Forum posts can be taken down and are hard to read through on various platforms when you aren't actually on this website.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
42d 13h 6m
It’s really good to see the other mods actually contributing content. Before only @Ryo_Hazuki actually posted, and others who post often like @retarded_dumbshit started posting much much less after becoming a mod.
Becoming a mod changes ur mind tbh tbh

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

-
2d 16h 8m
please post more content like this.

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
48m
great blackpill

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
Gotta give it up for the youngcels who would rather use this as a platform for expressing petty personal grievances than, you know, actually read the content and criticize the message.

This is something that I've given a lot of thought in the past few months and I tend to side with your parenthetical statement.

If there's anything I learned while compiling this post and reading all of the relevant sources, it's that selection is too strong to be weeded out in the foreseeable future. When the environment changes, selection changes with it in order to stay selective. As I mentioned in the post, the concept of what is valuable has changed drastically over the millennia but women consistently seek mates that demonstrate value as a general concept.

The thought process I had was in response to the hypothetical future where all future babies can be genetically modified and that all flaws can be surgically improved (and paid for by the state, as the content of that conversation went). I posited that if the entire male market changed from being 0-10 to being 9.0 to 10.0, then the 9.0s would become the new 0s because selection is contingent on the settings in which it occurs as much if not more than it does on the absolute value of what is being selected. An analogy would be if a low value male traveled to Asia and instantly became a high value male because of the perceived income disparity between him and the rest of his new competition. The same man with the same financial success goes from being middle-of-the-pack to being a top dog simply because he stepped foot in a different continent.

Similarly, a 9.5 who was a GigaChad among men would become a normie in an environment where 50% of all men were more attractive than him. A 1/10 incel would still only rise to the level of normie in a world where everyone above 2/10 was killed. So on and so forth.

Excellent read. Exceptionally well sourced and written. Have you done any research into the negative impacts on females dating within this new climate? I've seen a lecture from an evolutionary biologist and an evolutionary psychologist who tangentially mentioned that the current mating climate is detrimental to both sexes.

Evidently the market has now split into two sub markets: What they dubbed the 'pleaure' pool (basically Tinder) and the 'marriage' pool (those seeking long term pair bonding). Demographically the pools are unevenly distributed, with 6/1 male/female ratio in the pleasure pool, and the reverse in the marriage pool. Apart from the negative impacts to self-perception and satisfaction that increased hyper-sexual behavior with high numbers of high market value males seems to have, particularly in view of her substantially lower value in the marriage market compared to the pleasure market, there also appears to be an emerging crisis of poverty for females who wish to find a high quality mate in the long term.

Essentially, a female enters into the pleasure market and, as she receives unprecedented levels of attention from males that are actually out of her league for pair bonding but eager to lower their genetic standards for mere copulation, her perception of her own true market value becomes miscalibrated, making her believe that she is several points higher in value than she actually is. So when, after realizing that the pleasure pool strategy is going nowhere long term, she finally enters the marriage pool, she invariably finds herself facing a very real genetic crysis for the following reasons:

1.) She is not actually worth nearly as much as she'd been lead to believe.

2.) Her value has been significantly diminished further by both the passage of time and her promiscuous behavior in the pleasure pool.

3.) All the best males have already been secured directly from the pleasure pool by females of higher genetic quality than her, and there is a deficit of viable mating options left.

4.) Due to the supply and demand problem in the marriage pool, the competition is ruthless and the female will have no choice to settle for a male of much lower caliber than she would have been able to secure initially (which would normally have been her looksmatch or slightly above), and several points below what she 'thinks she deserves due to her miscalibrated self-valuation. And this is IF she manages to do even that before the very narrow window that she has left closes forever, leaving her ever more desperate, bitter, and alone.

Needless to say, the resulting negative impact of either scenario on overall life satisfaction for the female is dire. And it all could have been avoided if she had only been properly calibrated in the first place and acted sooner to secure a mate of a commensurate value to her own.

Wonder if there's any value in investing more time in research of that nature. Perhaps there could be some benefit in educating the public that the current trend of females pursuing genes that are truthfully out of their league via online dating is actually hurting them in the long run .

**And of course I'm not saying females have it 'nearly' as bad as males in the new climate. Indeed they never have. Only that there appears to be a negative impact for females in the long-term too. And one that seems to be mostly going unnoticed (even by females themselves).**

Last edited:
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
Sorry for the delay, I finally was able to find the time to read this.
Undoubtedly one of the best threads on the site. It deserves being pinned again.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
19d 8h 42m
Inceltears won't touch this post

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Banned
-
24d 7h 9m
FEMALE NATURE+SEXUAL DEREGULATION= THIS.
Inceltears won't touch this post
SJWs only go for the low hanging fruits. They can't do shit but being silent here and secretely agreeing

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
3d 20h 11m
Sorry for the delay, I finally was able to find the time to read this.
Undoubtedly one of the best threads on the site. It deserves being pinned again.
Reported for necrobumping :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
11d 3h 35m
This was thread was hard to swallow, now i am blackpilled^2

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

prescriber of dogpills
-
60d 16h 11m
brutal blickpall
2. Everyone else does relatively poorly with everyone, with the exception of Pacific Islanders doing surprisingly well with some females.
always thought this one was legit, nice to see it confirmed
"During the Winter Olympics Tinder has seen a 348% increase in overall Tinder usage in the Olympic Village, plus a 565% in right swipes and a 644% increase in matches."
(Dating Sites Reviews, 2018)

When you put the most physically capable people, many of whom are at the pinnacle of genetic fitness, together in a small confined area, a sex bomb happens. It's like some sort of internal mechanism awakens in the men and women saying, "you may never get a chance to mate with a person quite as genetically fit as this; you can't waste the opportunity." The people who didn't make it to the Olympics as competitors are forced to watch from the sidelines and from the comfort of their living rooms, with no opportunity to share in the sexual pursuit of the greatest physical genetic potential on this planet.

S

soulartemis

Captain
4d 28m
IT won't touch this :lul:

DoomedCel

DoomedCel

Recruit
17h 9m
Good read, thanks OP. Galactic sized IQ.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
4d 3h 58m
Funny thing is that 40 years ago evopsych was called “sociobiology” and was considered a pseudo-science. Now evopsych is taken in high regard by a lot of people.

Anyway, good thread because it backs up our views.
IT won't touch this :lul:
As usual.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
12d 9h 58m
Everyone on cucktears needs to see this thread.

Excellent Blackpill information right here.

polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, neetcel
★★
2d 4h 45m
What a Paragon of a Post. The explanations let you grasp foid motivation and their behaviour on the SMP so much clearer. The Age Pill parts are hitting me hard at almost 38 but you can't close your eyes to evolutionary biology.
Essential Truthpill, should be required reading upon registration.