Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ex-Incels disgust me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
After everything we’ve done for you “ex-incels”, showing you the truth of the world through the blackpill. We showed you the state of the modern woman who isn’t worth a fingernail. We educated you on hypergamy and the 80-20 rule through tinder experiments, facts and scientific data which we have an entire wiki page dedicated to. We gave you a community to be a part of and be around others just like you. And then you spit in our faces and walk away so that you can get a few good boy points on IncelTears.

You disgust me.

I keep seeing these threads pop up on r*ddit about incels who have walked away and it’s infuriating. Let me make it clear: if you are a virgin and are unable to get laid, you are an incel. There’s no escaping it just because you walked away from the community. Or maybe you weren’t one of us to begin with and were a fakecel all along.

Just a whiff of vagina is enough to send these "Incels" back to the bluepill.

That's why I say when you truly hate women, you'll remain blackpilled to the heart.

I agree. You should never walkout on your brocels. Ascending is the only true escape and even then you shouldnt turn your back on friendcels and maintain contact with them

It's kind of a meme in my itself,it's like an ex paraplegiac,doesnt really work like that.

They cuckmaxxers

Based thread. Incels in denial are still incels, no matter how much they try to become cucks and simps. They are stinky inkwells to women, they need to understand that.

Also, calm down with the postmaxxing jeez. It has only been 10 days.

Dis y u inkel

Ex-incels aren’t real, they were either fakecels or larping

you're born incel and you die incel

Based thread. Incels in denial are still incels, no matter how much they try to become cucks and simps. They are stinky inkwells to women, they need to understand that.

Also, calm down with the postmaxxing jeez. It has only been 10 days.
I must postmaxx, it keeps my mind occupied. :dab:

Fuck those incels. They are traitors of the highest level. Those cucks and simps posting on IncelExit and asking for help on IT are the most dumb incels ever to be born. There is no escaping this subhuman life. Once someone looses the genetic lottery at birth he has to live like an incel forever (unless he gets a looksmaxing surgery).

Most incels are low IQ trash (genes come in packs and all that), so it's easy to "grow out of the blackpill" when the only arguments you've heard in its favor are the ubiquitous atrocious ones. Observing people in real life and looking at studies are far more blackpilling than reading some retard's self-indulgent screed about how makeup is a Jewish conspiracy.

I keep seeing these threads pop up on r*ddit about incels who have walked away and it’s infuriating. Let me make it clear: if you are a virgin and are unable to get laid, you are an incel. There’s no escaping it just because you walked away from the community. Or maybe you weren’t one of us to begin with and were a fakecel all along.
Precisely, I can't stand these incel toms.

My thread made it to IT.
Bluepillers: 57 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Based thread.

If you ascend and experienece the sex life you desire, then be happy and move on with your life. No need to dwell on inceldom.

If you're still not getting laid then shut the fuck up, you haven't proven incel theory wrong, and therefore have no excuse to badmouth it.

the ones that don't even ascend but just say that they are leaving the toxicity or whatever are the ones that disgust me the most

You can't leave inceldom.
Ascension doesn't exist.

Good fucking ridance either way

Especially when they turn informants, they deserve to get shot

After everything we’ve done for you “ex-incels”, showing you the truth of the world through the blackpill. We showed you the state of the modern woman who isn’t worth a fingernail. We educated you on hypergamy and the 80-20 rule through tinder experiments, facts and scientific data which we have an entire wiki page dedicated to. We gave you a community to be a part of and be around others just like you. And then you spit in our faces and walk away so that you can get a few good boy points on IncelTears.

You disgust me.

What about ex incels who eventually ascend with a hot girl?

JFL, there is no ascension as an incel, unless you risk your life and financial stability with surgeries, but no foid is worth that, they will all cheat on you anyways

They were most likely never incels to begin with. Either that or they were LARPing all along.
You can be a location cel, though. I bet many of our white brethren could join a Facebook group to meet women from SEA.

They were most likely never incels to begin with. Either that or they were LARPing all along.
i wish that every dude on this website could get a gf and move past the ways of a incel. Most people on this site have said that once they get a gf, they will happily leave and delete there accounts.

i wish that every dude on this website could get a gf and move past the ways of a incel. Most people on this site have said that once they get a gf, they will happily leave and delete there accounts.
I’ll never get a gf so im here forever.
You can be a location cel, though. I bet many of our white brethren could join a Facebook group to meet women from SEA.
I suppose that’s true yes

Pure, unadulterated facts

Maybe they think they have some oportunity and return with normies. Or they are fallen normies to begin with

are incel and you ascend, it's not because of your looks. Hence why they get bluepilled.

But you're more likely to win the lottery three times in a row than ascend, so these cases (very few that they are) are statistically insignificant and the blackpill is king.

Most incels are low IQ trash (genes come in packs and all that), so it's easy to "grow out of the blackpill" when the only arguments you've heard in its favor are the ubiquitous atrocious ones. Observing people in real life and looking at studies are far more blackpilling than reading some retard's self-indulgent screed about how makeup is a Jewish conspiracy.
The low iq ones post on cucktears and incelexit. They aren't all lost causes, their iq's can increase slightly if they keep getting blackpills thrown at them.

You disgust me.

You're actually talking about ex-blackpillers, those that left the blackpill behind, people can become ex-incels by ascending but still remaining blackpilled. There are plenty of people in the incel-sphere that have done that. But since many people especially reddit uses the word 'incel' incorrectly as a synonym for 'blackpilled' communication becomes unclear and misunderstandings arises.