Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ex prisoner classmate dating stacy

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Today i found out that an ex prisoner classmate,who is normietier looks is dating a stacy that is rich and studies medical school.WHAT THE FUCK?why a rich beautiful girl date such a guy.FOIDS

She wants to fix him.

Dark triad personality.

Cuz foids are retarded

He has a good personality

He's gonna teach her to take it properly,l which he learned in prison.

The human is an enemy to itself.

flawed gender tbh, being a criminal/serial killer is a turn on for them for some reason, but a certain looks threshold is also required

He has good personality

In 10 years she's going to write a sob story on Vice about how her abuser led her to spiral to depression and that's how she failed medical school, and the Twitterverse will arrive at the twisted conclusion that somehow men in general are at fault.

In 10 years she's going to write a sob story on Vice about how her abuser led her to spiral to depression and that's how she failed medical school, and the Twitterverse will arrive at the twisted conclusion that somehow men in general are at fault.

You classmates with Jeremy Meeks?

Must be more of that great personality I keep hearing about. Isn't that right IT bullies?

Any/all of these reasons:

- Foids are attracted to sociopaths
- He’s tall (is he?)
- He has a big dick
- He’s actually good looking but you can’t tell because you’re not a foid

It’s not something to be surprised of. Because I see it happening all the time.

Maybe the med-school Stacy is high status, so she had the chances to find a true criminal instead of a fake one like the ones most foids are into.

Usually, foids tend to revolve around those who build an asshole persona, true criminals are left behind.

Today i found out that an ex prisoner classmate,who is normietier looks is dating a stacy that is rich and studies medical school.WHAT THE FUCK?why a rich beautiful girl date such a guy.FOIDS

Dude you want women drop out of school quit work smoke weed sell drugs as em said don't you wanna grow up to be just like me

He's not a manlet. And I bet my nuts for it

3rtqVWk.jpg

daily reminder guys its all about inner beauty