Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ex-Wife living life on tutorial mode gets £31m divorce settlement

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★
Now UKcels might have their opinions on Ant McPartlin, I myself included...However this story isn't about him directly.

Yet again another story of women having it so easy, literally stealing the wealth of a man for no reason whatsoever....Why? Why does she deserve to get money from a divorce?

Now I'm going to use my words carefully here. There was a time, many centuries ago, back when life had meaning, when love and marriage actually existed and was truthful and honest. So it's perfectly understandable that a divide in shared finances when you split would make sense.....However....This is 2020. Things are different, women don't pull their own weight anymore and finances aren't shared like they used to be, lives aren't shared anymore, neither is love. So why when divorce happens suddenly these things become one? It doesn't add up.

We're not here to debate whether TV presenters, actors, musicians etc get paid too much or not, because we ALL have our own opinions on that and this isn't the place for that debate. Regardless of his wealth, this woman is getting OVER HALF his wealth....Why? Just why, I do not understand why this settlement bullshit even exists. Especially now since in the UK, we now have something called "no-fault divorce" meaning a foid can marry and divorce without the man having any say in it, literally stealing his fortune.

Foids will argue it is men's fault for falling for these women wanting to steal their wealth, yet foids don't think it's their fault when they get into abusive relationships do they?

This society is fucking retarded.

I still remember people trying to justify Jeff bezos wife getting billions.

Let's face it if she died, any women could have replaced her role as bezos wife. Meanwhile if bezos himself died, no Amazon.

Shit like this keeps me up at night. Seriously, just why.

I still remember people trying to justify Jeff bezos wife getting billions.

The hypocrisy is if this was the other way around, women would say this is illegal stating men would be purposely taking advantage of vulnerable women and taking their wealth.

lol if that was me i would flee and go to another country

what a funny world we live in

what a suprise that it is my country ( UK ) with the retarded cucking going on.

I just looked them up as I have never heard of them and damn, Anglos really are a fucked up-looking people. They look like they were made by some cheap face-generating AI made in China. I find it hard to believe people like this actually exist.
iu

Money in divorce is supposed to protect the woman in case the man leaves her. Yet women initiate divorce and get the money, then it becomes an incentive to divorce.

Think about it, you quit your job, and your previous employer still has to pay you for not working.

Divorce settlements were created because women had no means of supporting themselves in the past. Why the fuck is it still a thing now?

Courts are always in favour of women

Good, any man getting married nowadays is a cuck and cucks need to die.

If the woman initiates the divorce then she shouldn’t get anything for starters

If you're going to betabuxx someone why wouldn't you sign a prenup. What is even the point for the women to try if she has ALL the financial leverage?

Someone needs to do some research if betabuxx relationships where the man still has financial leverage end up just as badly.

Over half.
Sure is EQUALITY in society.

Never get married or you WILL get fucked in one way or another. Even if she doesn't divorce you the marriage will be a dead bedroom. No reason to commit to a used roastie.

I just looked them up as I have never heard of them and damn, Anglos really are a fucked up-looking people. They look like they were made by some cheap face-generating AI made in China. I find it hard to believe people like this actually exist.
iu
Jfl. He probably thought he was safe by marrying a homely foid

Money in divorce is supposed to protect the woman in case the man leaves her. Yet women initiate divorce and get the money, then it becomes an incentive to divorce.

Think about it, you quit your job, and your previous employer still has to pay you for not working.

Women literally get a job within weeks of giving birth, then claim they didn't know they were pregnant and get maternity cover for months. Not to mention women in work with kids are the ones who work jobs 9:30am - 3:00pm, because they're taking the kids to school and picking them up, just because they don't want to work as much as anyone else.

Must be empowering.

It gets them off knowing they're ruined a man's life by taking his money, house and kids.

Divorce settlements were created because women had no means of supporting themselves in the past. Why the fuck is it still a thing now?

Foid yesterday - "But we need to be supported, you can't leave a woman alone on the streets!"
Foid today - "Empowerment, independent, strong, beautiful, intelligent, one of a kind woman! We don't need no man!"
Foid tomorrow - "Are you not going to care about a woman? What about our rights? We need to eat, sleep and have shelter."

Courts are always in favour of women

Not to mention also how women literally get lighter sentences BECAUSE they are women, a female judge in the UK even did that recently by admitting it, saying the accused was a female and was less likely to re-offend. Full on hypocrisy regarding sexism.

Women will always take advantage of the law and change it if they can to suit their needs.

Imagine not getting a prenup.