Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Example #3454 of why Women should never lead anything

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
(The following is an excerpt from an Article which I have truncated)

The Prime Minister of New Zealand, who is supposed to be a leader, submits to the enemies of her people by putting on the invader’s hijab and telling the world how sorry she is that not everyone wants to give up their lands and their lives to said invaders.

Daily Mail
The world's tallest building has been lit up with an image of New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern hugging a mourning women at the Kilbirnie mosque in Wellington.
The Burj Khalifa in Dubai beamed out the picture of Ms Ardern in a black hijab on the 829m skyscraper on Friday.

The word ‘peace’ in both Arabic and English was marked on the building in honour, a week after 50 people lost their lives in the Christchurch terrorist attack.

Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and ruler of the emirate of Dubai, Sheik Mohammed, shared the image on twitter and thanked Ms Ardern for her support.

The heartbreaking image was projected on the same day New Zealand broadcast the Muslim call to prayer on national television and radio.

This is what happens when you put women in positions of power; they submit to invaders. When confronted with violence or the threat of real physical violence, a woman’s natural instinct is to spread her legs as wide as she can and hope for the best. It has worked out for women relatively well all throughout history. It has kept them alive while their men were slaughtered by their enemies.

Women are not territorial. They have no real sense of what it is to own something because they’re property and they’ve always been property. What may sometimes look like them displaying signs of territoriality or protection of property is actually just them displaying their natural jealousy and envy behaviors slightly disguised as more politically-correct conducts.

The situation in the West is one where property is getting pushed towards positions of power and authority, and then that property is getting easily taken, which results in everything that property is in charge of also getting taken.

We never got an explanation for why women should rule over countries they didn’t make. No one ever told us why women should be trying to lead people.

The only thing we heard that resembled an attempt at a reason why was that it was their turn now.

I think their turn has already passed.

Over for NZ tbh.

Hopefully the kiwi's rise up and an incel takes power there. I honestly think that the final stage of death for a nation is when a women becomes president, no matter what events happen prior.

Rapefugees go to new Zealand because they have sheep they can fuck

The west will have even more violence than the middle east thanks to women and their soy followers

laughable. I can't believe I exist in the same world as these people. It seems too absurd to be real. Like I'm in some fucked up alternate dimension where Hitler lost the war and everything went to shit

I honestly think that the final stage of death for a nation is when a women becomes president
I wouldn't agree that it's over when foid takes charge, but it's definatelly a late wake-up call to all the men, assuming there are real men left there.

nice dailystormer description.

nice dailystormer description.
Don’t want to trigger ethnics here too much tbh :feelstrash:
She is not the prime minister of Syria, she is the prime minister of NZ, she should act as such.
Stop dressing like that and put on NZ clothes. You weren't elected to represent a group of people.
You were elected by the majority, to represent the interests of the majority.
Why don't she dresses as chinese, there are chinese people in NZ that suffer discrimination.
Or as black? Or as latina? Everyone in every country suffers discrimination by everyone else.
Pandering to a single group, is childish and ridiculous.
High IQ

Male cucked politicians do the same shit these days.

What is more telling is that the Muslim cucks put the image of that witch on display on that pathetic skyscraper. Those gulf states are getting cucked and westernized.

At least Murica has 5.8 years until Kamara Harris is President and puts bitches like this to shame.

She looked pretty hot with the hijab ngl

But yeah it’s over for New Zealand the Zogs were behind it

She looked pretty hot with the hijab ngl

But yeah it’s over for New Zealand the Zogs were behind it
“She” is a tranny, most likely.

Even worse is the mongrel mob have been protecting mosques and doing hakas and getting praised for it. But they are a literal degenerate criminal biker gang with a massive list of bad shit to their name. But they did their gay little war dance outside a mosque, how brave and diverse.

Foids corode any male space they touch.

Bit of a stretch isn't it? New Zealand isn't even close to being overran by Muslims.
This website needs to choose if it wants to be grounded in facts or emotions
Just to add I don't support her or her shitty hijab PR stunt meant to impress people instead of dealing with actual issues it's just stupid to call a population that's less than 1% of new Zealand Invaders especially since most of them are legal, no real other way to get to New Zealand

Last edited:
Bit of a stretch isn't it? New Zealand isn't even close to being overran by Muslims.
This website needs to choose if it wants to be grounded in facts or emotions
This fourm typically follows both. For a fourm that prides itself on being blackpilled we do come off as a bit emotional sometimes.

Even worse is the mongrel mob have been protecting mosques and doing hakas and getting praised for it. But they are a literal degenerate criminal biker gang with a massive list of bad shit to their name. But they did their gay little war dance outside a mosque, how brave and diverse.
Yes man I hate those stupid hakas , very ridiculous

Only 1% of New Zealand's population is Muslim.