Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Example of ER social autism and why he was volcel. (video)

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuw3jhAGUTw[/video]

Skip to 0:29 a hot blonde was clearly wanting to talk to him but due to his social skills he completely ignored her, ER was not an "incel" by any definition. Women wanted to fuck him for his money, dad's connections, and his low-tier chadlite looks he was clearly capable of getting laid if he was mentally stable..unfortunately he was not.

I didn't see any blonde.

He looked good.

Mentalcel.

Autistic =/= volcel

"Just be neurotypical bro!"

Lol I love how he wears a "Plaid" shirt to this event. I think he actually talks about this in his book. where he states he was embarrassed for being under dressed

jagged0 said:
Skip to 0:29 a hot blonde was clearly wanting to talk to him but due to his social skills he completely ignored her, ER was not an "incel" by any definition. Women wanted to fuck him for his money, dad's connections, and his low-tier chadlite looks he was clearly capable of getting laid if he was mentally stable..unfortunately he was not.

Just lol at getting all of this from the back of one human female's head in a 3 second clip in which you can't tell if she was even looking at him or what face she was making or anything of that nature.

blickpall said:
Just lol at getting all of this from the back of one human female's head in a 3 second clip in which you can't tell if she was even looking at him or what face she was making or anything of that nature.

too much coping, even ugly celebrities have fangirls who want to fuck them, status game is legit.

blickpall said:

Legit

Shut this thread down

blickpall said:

i just cant picture him murdering people. he seems so innocent and uncoordinated

Just don't have autism bro!

Here's a vid of a girl hugging him. Elliot would've gotten mad pussy if he stayed in the game.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWF0SA5IChs[/video]

She was facing the other way...

MrTran said:
Here's a vid of a girl hugging him. Elliot would've gotten mad pussy if he stayed in the game.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWF0SA5IChs[/video]
his fucking face, for a brief few seconds it was all okay

ER doesn't (Or didn't I don't know how English works in this case) represent incel community. Think about it, if he waited his channel would become bigger and thus there should be at least one girl that would want to date him. And to be honest he was not ugly, I think he would get a lot of pussies but he was severely mentalcel.

coldmachinery said:

probably his cousin or sister lol

Hunter said:
coldmachinery said:
probably his cousin or sister lol
his fucking face, for a brief few seconds he wanted to fuck his sister

ER is not the face of the incel community. He was some half gook fuckface who killed the wrong people. Didn't kill a single Chad or Stacy. He killed incels and uglies.