Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Example of the parties you missed out on

Crab Rangoon

Crab Rangoon

Recruit
★★

This is from QLD, Australia and I missed 100s of these type of parties. This shit used to happen every single weekend where I lived and people I know from NZ had the exact same culture. These kids are like 16-18 at the time it was made and looking back knowing you missed out doing this EVERY weekend is pure suicide fuel. You can never go back.

I don't feel like roping yet, so I'm skipping that video ngl

this is anxiety inducing ngl

degenerate tbh :feelspuke:

Not one second, the thumbnail was enough.

Degenerate shit, don't want :feelswhat:

I have headache all the time, so missing these parties doesn't make me sad or angry.

Not one second

I have attended parties like these all whores want chad maybe if you lucky you can get some action but you’ll never be able to bring them home

Fun? What's that?

This is from QLD, Australia and I missed 100s of these type of parties. This shit used to happen every single weekend where I lived and people I know from NZ had the exact same culture. These kids are like 16-18 at the time it was made and looking back knowing you missed out doing this EVERY weekend is pure suicide fuel. You can never go back.

Honestly can't stand this scene.

In my case it isn’t only a change of my looks that would make me want to go to a party, my mindset also needs to change because otherwise I won’t even enjoy the party.

All the parties I saw on fb

My college was a big party school so all the frat parties. I was rejected even by the lowest tier frats :cryfeels: that no one wanted to join.

I want a cute girlfriend to cuddle with, I don't want to get drunk with a bunch or sluts and normans

Ok lets say you missed all that parties,but look at the incel tier guys in the video,they re trying hard,and they didnt get any pussy.The ones who got that was chad,so why bottering