Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Excuse me for not hearing you over the circular saw

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
So I was at school in my construction class yesterday and we were working on a wall or so and we had to make it out of different types of wood. (plywood and shit like that) The teacher was helping us because we were behind on our project, while I was standing there and watching them, my teacher was cutting up the plywood with a circular saw and he proceeds to tell me to grab something. (I didn't hear the full sentence at the time) I decide to grab the extended battery device until the plywood and part of the table fell off. He asked what the hell was I doing until the plywood finally gets cut in half and it falls off the table and a part of the table falls off also and he and my friend proceed to laugh at me for being a moron. He also said that he is probably going to tell this as a story to people who ask now, he also said that I probably hate him because of this.

No fucking shit I hate you dude, you don't have to state the obvious. Its honestly a good thing that I was able to hide & suppress my emotions, specifically my anger until I cooled down and hide my facial expressions if I didn't do that I would of yelled at him because I couldn't hear him saying to grab the plywood because the circular saw is way too fucking loud. (Yes, these saws make a fucking loud noise when they're turned on)

Combined with my autism and the fact that I hate loud noises and get constant headaches along with my short attention span made it easily for me to not understand him because of the circular saw. Fucking christ it would of been easier for him and for me if he turned off the circular saw and told me to hold the plywood, then I wouldn't had to make a tard out of myself.

Most teachers are assholes who side with bullies

Most teachers are assholes who side with bullies
Most teachers at my school are femoids or soyboy cucks. My construction teacher is an exception. He also calls out the loud, annoying Chads in class and even sends them to the office on some occasions.

definitely over for sawcels
See the source image