Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting executing someone for having with underage teens (14-17) is way too extreme, even if what they're doing is morally wrong.

Legally i agree that murder should be illegal but i dont think it is only moral when in self defense
What if someone tries to murder you?

If people really cared about the girl, the concern should be: does the guy love her? Does he want to commit? Did it involve actual rape/violence? And not his age.

If people really cared about the girl, the concern should be: does the guy love her? Does he want to commit? Did it envolved actual rape/violence? And not his age.
I bet in the 50s people assumed it was impossible for black men dating whites women to genuinely be in love. Now it’s age gaps being stigmatized

I bet in the 50s people assumed it was impossible for black men dating whites women to genuinely be in love. Now it’s age gaps being stigmatized
It's insane how people just buy things as dogma without any questioning at all. To any agecuck reading this, do you have actual proof that non-violent and non-coercive sex between an adult and a teenager traumatizes the latter? And if does, because of the sex itself and not society's reaction to it?

It's insane how people just buy things as dogma without any questioning at all. To any agecuck reading this, do you have actual proof that non-violent and non-coercive sex between an adult and a teenager traumatizes the latter? And if does, because of the sex itself and not society's reaction to it?
Exactly. In fact, sex crimes like groping or inappropriate touching shouldn’t be traumatic either, it’s just society’s reaction to the crime that traumatized them. How the fuck can I be traumatized by someone touching my penis when I’m a kid? I mean yeah you shouldn’t actually touch a little boys penis but if it wasn’t for society’s reaction to the crime, he would’ve just saw it as a odd moment and moved on

Because the punishment should be equal to the crime a person commits. It’s not exactly fair that the perpetrator gets to live while a family mourns over a loved one.

Because the punishment should be equal to the crime a person commits. It’s not exactly fair that the perpetrator gets to live while a family mourns over a loved one.
I don’t think the criminal justice system should pander to our emotions or revenge desires

This would require a police state to implement. besides i disagree because every situation is unique. I prefer a law of personal honour and comunal accountability
I don’t think the criminal justice system should pander to our emotions or revenge desires
Agreed.

This would require a police state to implement. besides i disagree because every situation is unique. I prefer a law of personal honour and comunal accountability

Agreed.
I doubt that many Americans want you executed to sex with teens. The ones who just make all the noise and silence the silent majority. Look up spiral of silence

It's not "morally wrong" to have sex with a sexually developed woman..(sexually developed woman=female that has the ability to produce healthy offspring)

You guys are way too deep in the clown world narrative... You should base your morality on Nature and Reason... not on fashion, faith and fantasy,

Last edited:
many inmates just hate on sex offenders to virtue signal so they won't be hated by society for committing crimes like murder and robbery
If that's the case, who do the rapists beat to make themselves look better?

If that's the case, who do the rapists beat to make themselves look better?
Rapists are also hated. Anyone with a sex offense is hated, regardless of the crime even if it’s indecent exposure. If you’re arrested for any sex crime, they consider you a child molester regardless of the crime
It's not "morally wrong" to have sex with a sexually developed woman..(sexually developed woman=female that has the ability to produce healthy offspring)

You guys are way too deep in the clown world narrative... You should base your morality on Nature and Reason... not on fashion, faith and fantasy,
WT Stead really changed everything

Rapists are also hated. Anyone with a sex offense is hated, regardless of the crime even if it’s indecent exposure. If you’re arrested for any sex crime, they consider you a child molester regardless of the crime
That's cucked and devoid of any logic or sense.

That’s how inmates are
Not all of them, only the cucks like shaun attwood who try to scare non-chads from going to jail, who are decreasing everyday and it's harder for them to implement their "justice" any more.

Yeah I can see where your coming from, if the genders were reversed the underaged male would be seen as a young man, but underage females are just innocent little girls.

Yeah I can see where your coming from, if the genders were reversed the underaged male would be seen as a young man, but underage females are just innocent little girls.
When an 18 year old dated a 12 year old, people say the 18 is a grown adult but when an 18 year old dated a 25 year old, people act like the 18 year old is a toddler and the 25 year old is a pedo
Not all of them, only the cucks like shaun attwood who try to scare non-chads from going to jail, who are decreasing everyday and it's harder for them to implement their "justice" any more.
If Shaun said that Alek Minassian would be ok in jail, then his video about Alek would cause an outrage

Wanted to bring back this thread because of a news article I read

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

lmao.

its not even morally wrong considering that the age of consent varies by area. the most common age of consent in usa is 16 and most common in europe is 15

lmao.

its not even morally wrong considering that the age of consent varies by area. the most common age of consent in usa is 16 and most common in europe is 15
even if it was, it isn't something so bad to the extent that they deserve death. and i don't wanna hear "muh trauma" because quite frankly, a majority of teen girls aren't traumatized by it, maybe some are, but i think a majority just look back with regret. and also many things traumatize people, bullying, violent beatings, verbal abuse, robbery, burglary, etc traumatizes people so do bullies, robbers, verbal abusers, burglars, people who violently beat someone, etc deserve death?

It's not morally wrong.

AOC is a shit feminist meme, should be abolished. Teens are not innocent and are already thanks to cellphones messaging chad jr nudes. Fuck that law. Nay sayer women should recall when their first sexual experiences were, probably during started low around 11 years old like cuties.

AOC is a shit feminist meme, should be abolished. Teens are not innocent and are already thanks to cellphones messaging chad jr nudes. Fuck that law. Nay sayer women should recall when their first sexual experiences were, probably during started low around 11 years old like cuties.
we have to have some limit, we can't legalize sex with elementary schoolers