Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Exercise is almost completely pointless for both looks and health

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Gymcelled for 2 years and looked no different. Did some research and it turns out bodybuilding is a scam and does nothing. I am not going to get into the details because the exact biological reasons are complex and shit but basically muscle mass is merely a byproduct of hormones and bone size and doesn't have anything to do with exercise. Most of the roided guys barely even need to lift at all they just need to eat decently and BAM automatic muscle mass. The same is even true for naturally muscular people, in that as long as they have large frames and bones and eat decently they will be muscular even without exercise. Lifting weighs will increase your lean body mass by maybe 5-10% at most, and at 10% you are lucky. A few elite lifters might increase it by as much as 15%. But in any case it's a fucking joke and will make no difference.

Of course most people know that the bodybuilders with the big muscles are roided but people still think it's possible to improve looks somehow with exercise and this is bullshit. It's even debatable if exercise is even healthy since it wears out your joints and increases stress for your heart. There is also no compelling evidence that I am aware of that suggests people who exercise live longer.

It's probably not a bad idea to spend a few min day doing a few shoulder and neck exercises with some light dumbbells so that you don't get a stiff neck/shoulders from sitting so long but otherwise exercise is completely pointless for the most part. It won't make you look better, it won't make you healthier, and you will probably just feel like shit.

I don't do it for health, just to cope and get dopamine rush

Gymcelled for 2 years and looked no different. Did some research and it turns out bodybuilding is a scam and does nothing. I am not going to get into the details because the exact biological reasons are complex and shit but basically muscle mass is merely a byproduct of hormones and bone size and doesn't have anything to do with exercise. Most of the roided guys barely even need to lift at all they just need to eat decently and BAM automatic muscle mass. The same is even true for naturally muscular people, in that as long as they have large frames and bones and eat decently they will be muscular even without exercise. Lifting weighs will increase your lean body mass by maybe 5-10% at most, and at 10% you are lucky. A few elite lifters might increase it by as much as 15%. But in any case it's a fucking joke and will make no difference.

Of course most people know that the bodybuilders with the big muscles are roided but people still think it's possible to improve looks somehow with exercise and this is bullshit. It's even debatable if exercise is even healthy since it wears out your joints and increases stress for your heart. There is also no compelling evidence that I am aware of that suggests people who exercise live longer.

It's probably not a bad idea to spend a few min day doing a few shoulder and neck exercises with some light dumbbells so that you don't get a stiff neck/shoulders from sitting so long but otherwise exercise is completely pointless for the most part. It won't make you look better, it won't make you healthier, and you will probably just feel like shit.

Is That So

Which food? Lots of protein most likely?

working out is to much work for me.

I like it because it’s kinda fun in a way . Not all the time but it’s better then rotting and being lazy

Gymceling is a joke and massive cope.

Anyone who claims "bro, its all about the health, not about the women!!!" is probably lying. Nutrition is the most important thing for health, and then exercise. The nutrition to be healthy isn't the common gymcoping diet either.. It's more plant based.

There are more effective and quicker ways than gymceling to get your looks up. Certain surgeries can raise your looks by 5 points or more (chin and jaw implants) so wasting years at the gym is retarded. Save the money you would spend on supplements and protein powder, and instead get surgery!

I don't have anything against going to the gym, it can be a good healthy hobby, but anyone acting as if it will make them attractive enough to get a girl is lying (if you're tall and your face is bad, it won't help. If you're a manlet, you should already know it's over).

cope. it maximises your facial aesthetics when you lower body fat%