Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Existential ruminations on solitude and man's condition.

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Onto existential solitude and its profane reveries[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]First and foremost, I'd like to point out that this post will be a wall of text as it represents a congeries of ideas that I tried to articulate about myself, about ourselves, about incels – this cultural phenomenon, this social caste, this wicked incompatibility with a normal life - and whatever the heck all that should mean. I shall not claim to speak in the name of all those out there who call themselves incels, ForeverAlone or any other variation on this theme.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]To begin with, whom is this message addressed to; to us, incels, to our bane of existence, the IT regulars? In the end, would it even matter?[/font]

• To choke on what you truly intend to express - out of the primordial, human fear that it might be found pretentious, derivative, insane or even unoriginal - is as much a failure of the self and one one's ca as any other fear of external opinions.
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Allow me a few words about our struggle, about man’s struggle in this existential nightmare, take them as they are - as words of wisdom, or as words of utter and incomprehensible madness! I shall address a few ideas that plagued me for some time now, in regard to the state of being an involuntary subject to a horror that is so malign… so grand in its scale that it intoxicates and shatters even the strongest minds, it corrupts and contorts, leaving only decomposing husks in its wake. It is not only about involuntary celibacy, but about the revelation this condition brings forth.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I know that different people around here see the matter through different perspectives, and I wouldn’t expect it to be otherwise.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Inceldom and the damned[/font]

• With the death of God, one can only discover that he will have to do for himself what God once did for us all.
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]To start on a familiar note: Feels bad man, right?! Life is a struggle; life is suffering... not just for us incels, but I guess even for them - normies - after all, what is the point of this absurdity; this big cosmic joke? I ask, how many times did we incels not try in doing something and ended up failing miserably? How many times - let me use a relatable example here - did we not try to attain success in regard to a 'romantic' endeavor? How many times have we not been rejected by doing so? (I guess we wouldn't be here if the answer to this question is 'many').[/font]

• You can get on your high horse and still be stuck in the mud.
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]On a more personal level (and it is truly frustrating), I cannot even count the number of times in which I was called a fool, a deluded retard who lives in a fantasy world inside his own mind (it might be true, yes, I admit it); ostracized and shunned by society and by my peers for the simple fact that I was somehow different from them… In school, it was first because of my meek physique, then because of the perception that I was a weak nerd, a social retard, a failure – in all regards except academic achievement… Now, at university, the physical torment stopped, only to face the psychological implications of what years of being tossed aside and considered only a homework dispenser/test solver.[/font]

Suffering makes you live time in detail, moment after moment. Which is to say that it exists for you: over the others, the ones who don't suffer, time flows, so that they don't live in time, in fact they never have. - Emil Mihai Cioran

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I truly suffered from the bulling, from the laughing behind the back, from the failure I have become as a man. What was the meaning of all this aberration? Why me, I asked myself? Why the one who did nothing wrong to you? Why do you attack him for being weaker, because it shall allow you, out of fear?? It all made me into a reclusive, dark and brooding individual. At first, it killed off the illusion of a fair world - as unfortunately I was raised to believe in – only later to manifest itself as what I dare call disbelief in current societal values.[/font]

• The freak is born… from the ashes of a thousand dead souls.

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I found solace and comfort in reading, in studying, and all that implied being as distant as possible from all other human beings. Then came what I can only call the madness; for after all, study helped to know more, but it makes you only question more and realize how stupid I really am...[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Anyway, enough about this, enough about myself…[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The nature of our suffering[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I would bet that for most of us, this existential slumber is truthfully the portrayal of a horrible existence. It is the pit of misery and depression some of us fall into - forever trapped in this dream of death?[/font]

• My eyes, once bleached by those fading lights of utmost revelation, will forever be damned to see a faint insight - drawn by overwhelming and stupendously incomprehensible questions - as only the dream ofdeath shapes my edge of thought. The rest of what I shall write is mere vulgar fiction, attempts to impose order on the consensus mantlings of an uncaring godhead.
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]So, is there actually a way out? To transcend this blasted state of mind?[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]To make it clear from the start, I promise you not a satisfactory answer to the question in case – not even something that could be called an answer at all. For; this is only an idea, a theory... of an escape… basing it on what I could gather form old tomes of knowledge (I be damned). This short treatise is a testimony of the works of Spinoza, Kant, Cioran, Nietzsche, Kant, Schopenhauer, Lovecraft, LaVey, St. Maxim the Confessor and many others, that shall manifest themselves through a fool, an incel, incoherently babbling about existentialism.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What would be left of our tragedies if an insect were to present us his? -Emil Mihai Cioran[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Being incel is for me a state where everything translates itself into existential pessimism. (Don't mistake it with misanthropy, although the two might be similar at first glance). It is life's absurdity - or much rather realizing it, through this solitary existence - that baffles me (and probably many others who came to contemplate on the issue) and makes me feel alone, isolated and forsaken by all that is holy, sacred, of virtue in this world. It is society that disappoints in its nihilistic - outright hedonistic - approach towards all the values in the world.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We, incels (people of this sub and adherents to this particular philosophy regarding life's meaning) feel this sensation (physical in some cases) of hopelessness, impending doom, outright horror – probably; no, most likely. These are the dark feelings stem from and predict the imminent emergence of enlightenment in our souls - if I may use this term. Well…[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Enlightenment is man's release from his self-incurred tutelage. Tutelage is man's inability to make use of his understanding without direction from another. Self-incurred is this tutelage when its cause lies not in lack of reason but in lack of resolution and courage to use it without direction from another. [/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sapere aude![/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] 'Have courage to use your own reason!'- that is the motto of enlightenment. - Immanuel Kant[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It is a stupendous feeling - we call it depression, but is it really so? - for it all comes form our realization, a revelation of the human condition. This state of existence is most likely a suppressed amalgamation of thoughts lurking in the subconscious of us all. Visons about the worthlessness of individual life itself, and of life in general terms.[/font]

• For, even us, humans, are made to feel worthless by others.
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For our mistakes? For our looks (however superficial that might be)? For our lack of something – that would otherwise redeem us? Are we the ones who lack virtues? Or are we those who simply fell victims to the universe’s cruel yet unassuming joke?[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This perversion, all this genetic lottery that dictates our 'success' is in all it’s glory damnable - some may call it a flaw of modern society; the crumbling wreck of what it used to be, in times of ancient (well, maybe not, for I was not there to testify this claim) – but, then again? How can we know? Is it even a truth, or is it just yet another mechanism we constructed to solely exist in our own minds to justify our own failure? Does it really matter?[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The individual can do it only for himself, for man is indeed the individuality, man is the god of his own fate – is he not?! Are we really in the position that we must gain acceptance from others (or at least perceive it as such)? I do understand that for most it's about the feeling of being part of something. Yet for our human, material and limited selves – for what I could only gather, amongst us, incels - that 'part of something' relates to a thing small, something so trivial, insignificant and material - I say - that is below the human potential we all possess. Do we need validation? Do we really have to search for it like this?[/font]

• The fact that I can lie about how things really project themselves in my own consciousness simply points to a reality that is inherently independent of my mere saying. Even realizing that I might tell such lies even to my very own self indicates a reality on how precarious my grasp on being actually is.
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We linger - however faint that lingering might be - to achieve communion with a higher state (maybe a higher need?), one might simply call it love (be it from God (ha!), or even from another being).[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This leads to a profane and disgusting race towards the unachievable, the ideal. It all translates itself into contorted visions and delusions of a godhead figure of a sort - mindless and without a consciousness, if you may – an anti-cosmic plane to it where the ideal is indeed achievable, encompassing all possible existences. It is this where man (subconsciously) aspires towards.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This what we (or, I?) call a goal, it is the reason why we have created this blurred state where we perceive a human duality; mind and body, alpha and omega. Through suffering we reach salvation; and all that rhetoric. But truth holds, as every theological doctrine and laic philosophy will claim; that it is a falsehood man perpetuates out of ignorance. Theosis, nirvana, divination, satanic self-dieification; same ideas, same esoteric truths that transcend culture, time and society, which prove the exact thing I wish to portray here. An incel's true FREEDOM!!!![/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[size=small]The crises of modern man are to a large extent religious ones, insofar as they are an awakening of his awareness to an absence of meaning. - Mircea Eliade
[/font][/size]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]On Death[/font]
  • Cope until rope?
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It is the revelation that death is the only way to make free ourselves. It need not be physical! But death of the ego, so as to become one with inexistence, all with nothing and nothing with all – there is no suffering there. To reach a state where materiality and its issues bother us no more, for man can transcend them. It was through the gods that became men, that man can also become a god himself.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Peace is truly the complete and undisturbed possession of what is desired. -Maximus the Confessor[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Anti-cosmicism? Now, what the heck did I mean through that? Man, life, this Earth, the universe, space, time; basically, everything is a perversion; a denial of the state of chaos. We, our race, our lives are mere projections in the canvass of existence. In its purest state, energy is chaotic, in chaos everything every existence, every time; all is permitted - yet none of it really happens. Whatever, or whomever (?) dwells in that state is a god.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We are god... the existence of a single space and time is the denial of an infinity of others... Death; the simple act of throwing away our mortal shells (metaphorically), allows man to become one with the void, be part of it; gain the catharsis we all seek; lack the limited consciousness that we do possess now.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I would not be as reductionist, and claim that it is just women's fault, or our cucked society's fault or even humanity's in general that we are due to suffer now. It is in fact...it all was a biological fault of ours, and our deficiencies from a genetic perspective. Nothing more, nothing less. It is irrational to be bitter, angry or even sad about such a trivial matter in an evolutionary perspective.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]As it is the case with all life in this world, only the strongest and the most adapted individuals shall inherit the right to spread their genes. It is not a malevolent force acting against us, nor is it specifically someone's fault, it is just nature working its course, as it did billions of years before us, and it will maybe some other billions after our existence. The very fact that we are here debating this issue, wasting away energy (or much rather transferring it), is of utter cosmic insignificance in the larger picture.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Yeah, sure, very few accept this as an objective truth, but whether we want to do it or not - whether we believe that the sky is indeed blue or not - it doesn't really matter. Nothing fucking matters. Cannon fodder we were born, and cannon fodder we will die. Nature works its course, whether we agree with it or not. We can fight a senseless war, or simply lay down our weapons to rot.[/font]

• The joke is on us, either way...
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The universe could very well exist in the same way, without us. There is no need for hatred, misogyny, violence... it was already over, as it has never even started. What we call our existence is but an utter, malign and stupendously grotesque exercise in futility.[/font]

• It is all but a big cosmic joke, where we just happened to miss the punchline.
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]But truth is that it is what makes us so human that we need to get rid of in our lives. The sadness, the horror of cosmic proportions, all the pessimism. It is our normality, it is our suffering, it is our life, it is our way, our morbid and dark abyss. That abyss is what lurks within us all.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Tibi gloria aeterna, qui sapientem.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This, from one incel to another... and for whomever reads this.[/font]

ok, I read the first paragraph, I will read the whole thing latER

I reply just to thank you and to invite you to read the blackpilled masters I made threads about around, you shall thank me for this in the future

nausea said:
ok, I read the first paragraph, I will read the whole thing latER

I reply just to thank you and to invite you to read the blackpilled masters I made threads about around, you shall thank me for this in the future

Aye, I shall read what you now suggest me, thanks!

KvltWarrior98 said:
words of utter and incomprehensible madness!
LOL
KvltWarrior98 said:
Life is a struggle
you know imhendam videos?https://incels.is/Thread-repost-WARNING-SUI-INDUCING-AND-GRAPHIC

where did you find your quotes?

nausea said:
where did you find your quotes?

Partially translated them from Cioran and native Romanian (for I am native in that language myself). Of St. Maximus the Confessor, I have read him in old church Slavonic and searched the net for the quote I needed from him about the nature of peace.

Eliade on the other hand, was somewhat more easy. The quote I have included is from: Ordeal by Labyrinth: Conversations with Claude-Henri Rocquet. A manuscript I have in English.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Partially translated them from Cioran and native Romanian (for I am native in that language myself).
OMG

interesting, waiting to know about Cioran from you then

also, tag incoming ( surprise )

ok, I read the whole OP

amazing writing abilities you have, fuck wish I had those

fyi I did not experience any physical "bullying" in my whole school\young years life, I am 38 yo, you?

I love Cioran, he's my latest discoveries in matter of genius level writers

I first discovered kafka, then celine

We have too a not well known genius in italy, his name is Carmelo Bene

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to tell you that I ditched philosophy many years ago. I know about the stuff you mentioned in such matter.

You cited lovecraft, the chtulhu one?

I subscribed to this thread.

nausea said:
ok, I read the whole OP

amazing writing abilities you have, fuck wish I had those

fyi I did not experience any physical "bullying" in my whole school\young years life, I am 38 yo, you?

I love Cioran, he's my latest discoveries in matter of genius level writers

I first discovered kafka, then celine

We have too a not well known genius in italy, his name is Carmelo Bene

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to tell you that I ditched philosophy many years ago. I know about the stuff you mentioned in such matter.

You cited lovecraft, the chtulhu one?

I subscribed to this thread.

I'm 20, med student, former participant to the International Physics Olympiad, Romanian (born, raised, currently living).

Aye, I was bullied in school because of my own disfigurement. At 14 I suffered through a quite nasty car accident that left me with 15% of my facies scarred from 3rd degree burns.

Indeed Cioran was a genius of my own people. I started my journey into philosophy mostly Romanian philosophers such as Blaga and Cantemir, later transitioning to western authors such as Kirkegaard, Nietzsche, Kant, Aristotle, Plato, Dostoyevsky, Kafka and many others, including Lovecraft, of course, the creator of the Cosmic Indifferentist school of thought (even though he wrote mostly fiction, including the famous Call of Cthulhu).

KvltWarrior98 said:
med student
)))))))))))))))))))))))
KvltWarrior98 said:
Lovecraft
I like very much his fictional stuff, Idk much about the rest, even if I read something of it ages ago. Could be interesting to explorate this with you.
KvltWarrior98 said:
beautiful opportunity to share our experiences
KvltWarrior98 said:
Dostoyevsky
I do not like him much

>nigger's quoting Cioran

Where were you when I was trying to argue antinatalism?

@KvltWarrior98

You seem like you'd enjoy some Mainländer

Top tier post, it's one of the best ive read in a long time.

this thread is black metal as fuck

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
this thread is black metal as fuck

Vasco, my man, thanks for the kind words, stay trve necro kvlt!

@ItheIthe this is a good thread

Good post. I'm low IQcel but i could still relate to what you're trying to express due to your good writing skills.

This is quite elegantly written. I'm not as sharp with my words as you but do you think us incels can transcend in such a way to love ourselves and ignore the hatred and social standing society puts us in?

I'm also curious about your burn but I date not ask for pics.

Incelibate anarchist said:
Top tier post, it's one of the best ive read in a long time.

Yep. Thank you dude. I really enjoy reading this kind of philosophical approach to one of muy biggest problems, even if we dont share a lot of ideas.
I know every thinker you quoted very very well. I would be dead if i couldnt have read cioran (in spanish, translated by F. Savater) around 18 for example.
With time i discovered that i also needed to read the less pessimistic ones. Im 'trying' (LOL) to become a philosophy teacher here in Spain , so i spend a lot of time reading dead thinkers. I really understand how It feels to know way more dead people than alive. 

Good luck. I see you dont need drugs to cope with unadultered truth. Keep It like that if you can. Im stoned as much time as i economically can. Lucidity should not be our enemy, but i kind of failed.

IsolationHurts said:
I know every thinker you quoted very very well. I would be dead if i couldnt have read cioran (in spanish, translated by F. Savater) around 18 for example.
man, fucking contribute to my threads about cioran, celine and kafkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
IsolationHurts said:
here in Spain
we close
IsolationHurts said:
I really understand how It feels to know way more dead people than alive. 
especially because such authors shared their truest secrets ( celine is superpowerful at this )

nausea said:
man, fucking contribute to my threads about cioran, celine and kafkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
we close
especially because such authors shared their truest secrets ( celine is superpowerful at this )

I could do so many things... If It wasnt for my complete lack of will to exista
But i will try