Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious expect a violent chaotic fucked up society

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Maybe there will be a revolution but maybe not . That i am not certain off, but what i can tell you with certainty is that suicide rates for males will climb up, stds will rise and and more and more babies will be born with complications and the number of autistic babies will boom. As std's rise the cures for stds will become harder and harder to make since they will become more resistant, which is potential lifefuel for us. Since nature will start castrating and deleting sex havers. Now 1/3 of the men are virgins expect that number to climb to 2/3 within the next couple of years, so that means more rapes more violence. And in these dire times to those incels that survive and don't rope, you gotta know some sort of martial arts or have a gun at your side cuz shit is looking grim. Nowadays even normshits and chadlites are having trouble getting a girl let alone getting into a relationship without getting cucked. Means they will become desperate and start fighting one another or perhaps they will unite and start waging a war against the chads. We don't know or they could turn against us so again be prepared always some sort of semi-auto gun or martial arts. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

soyciety is going down the shitter rapidly because of social media/ dating apps and female hypergamy running rampant

more rapes more violence.
Giphy

I personally hope for a Incelgency :feelsLSD:

Normies ain't gonna do shit by themselves.

Worst is yet to come

Bars just open in texas and 4 normies get shot in a houston bar.but wait it's the incel living in mum basement that is the violent terrorist.