Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Experienced Women Philosophize About Sexuality While You Rot

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Their sex lives have been so varied and dynamic that all that's left is to sit around and reflect on it. There's no way at this point they'd ever be excited by anything less than a 10/10 gigachad with millions in the bank. Meanwhile, you've probably never even touched a girls boob.

@knajjd if this is considered foid worship I'll eat my shoe

You need to pay me to watch that crap

Their sex lives have been so varied and dynamic that all that's left is to sit around and reflect on it. There's no way at this point they'd ever be excited by anything less than a 10/10 gigachad with millions in the bank. Meanwhile, you've probably never even touched a girls boob.

@knajjd if this is considered foid worship I'll eat my shoe

Fucking foids are bastardising christianity by trying to justify going nude on TV and riding the cock carousel whilst talking on a Christian Channel to a christian audience! . They should both be grabbed by the pussy in Tekken 7 : Fated rEtRibution

Fucking foids are bastardising christianity by trying to justify going nude on TV and riding the cock carousel whilst talking on a Christian Channel to a christian audience! . They should both be grabbed by the pussy in Tekken 7 : Fated rEtRibution
Yeah that was a pretty bizarre element of this to me as well.

Yeah that was a pretty bizarre element of this to me as well.
Its an exercise in ideological subversion- trying to turn the christian foids into whores.

Its the "lets all be whores for chad !" Theory

Do foids have anything else to talk about?

REMEMBER TO EITHER ABORT YOUR DAUGHTERS OR FRITZLMAXX. ANYTHING ELSE AND YOU MAY AS WELL BE SLURPING TYRONE'S CREAMPIES OUT OF YOUR OLD WHORE WIFE'S ASSHOLE.

Women philosophize

giphy.gif

experienced femoids belong in forced prostitution, so their experience will be usefull

Christianity in 2020 western world presents :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Fuck Christianity anyway
Christianity is one of the most based (and possibly blackpilled ) ideologies. for example :

" I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

(CEV)

They should be silent and not be allowed to teach or to tell men what to do."

1 Timothy 2 : 12

2 Tim 3:1-7

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

Jfl @ 2020 Christianity. As a Catholic I feel cucked now seeing Christian women's behavior. This is why I'm considering converting to Muslim

Not. One. Frame. Bitch on the right has a witch skull too.
Jfl @ 2020 Christianity. As a Catholic I feel cucked now seeing Christian women's behavior. This is why I'm considering converting to Muslim
Organized religion is just a scam.

Foids are superstitious/religious only in the sense that they're liable to insanity after Chad mindfucks them.

Notice the crucifix juxtaposed with pregnancy, thottery, and the thousand cock stare.

Last edited:
Based and Tekken7pilled