Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Experiences all teenagers should have

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Teenexp

1. Go skinny-dipping
2. Get arrested
3. Sleep with someone in a band
4. Have a threesome
5. Get your privates pierced
6. Do a runner from restaurant
7. Get a tattoo

8. Get caught having sex

That's right, ALL teenagers should have threesomes. The Telegraph (British newspaper of record for 164 years) says so.

get your privates pierced?

:feelsclown:

>UK
Thank fuck I don't live in that shithole

JFL at modern society
"but muh teenagers are just little newborn babies who are pure and innocent" :soy:

I'm going to decline to peruse a single syllable of this thread

Written by a roastie, not surprising. Bet she was a fucking slag whore in her days.

8 more things I've never experienced

imagine going skinny-dipping at the city's lake with your oneitis

tenor.gif

How is this legal?

I THINK WHOEVER WROTE THIS SHOULD BE SKINNED ALIVE. THEY DESERVE A MORTAL KOMBAT LEVEL FATALITY

Eight things not even incels would feel like they missed out of. Except for the part about having sex but she managed to even make that sound unappealing.

Last edited:
I don't know what the author is trying to say here. Teens ARE still doing all this shit, but it technically happens on a much smaller scale between fewer people because Millennial/Gen X teen foids are much pickier than any foid generation there ever was and literally only want Chads.

What a surprise. All degenerate activities.

Of course, shows a picture with high tier normies+ only

fairly sure even most normalfags would balk at this
"pierce your dick bro"
its just unsavoury

Of course, shows a picture with high tier normies+ only
Note the guy in the background on the right. He doesn't look like he's having a good time.

NUKE THIS CLOWN SOCIETY :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:

Yeah, this is supposed to be the most conservative newspaper in the country, btw

It is called “The Queen’s Newspaper“, has a reputation for being stuffy, boring and old-fashioned

And it’s openly telling teenage girls to fuck like sluts, have gangbangs, break the law, get tattoos/piercings etc

Also, subtle bbcpill thrown in, jfl

Last edited:
Sleep with someone in a band

Obviously some whore wrote this

Eight things not even incels would feel like they missed out of. Except for the part about having sex but she managed to even make that sound unappealing.
:feelskek:

Just indulge in degeneracy, goyim

Normies should check their privileges

Do not forget teenage driving, the most important teenage experience of them all.

Just LOL if you do not have a driver licence in your twenties.

Yeah, this is supposed to be the most conservative newspaper in the country, btw

It is called “The Queen’s Newspaper“, has a reputation for being stuffy, boring and old-fashioned

And it’s openly telling teenage girls to fuck like sluts, have gangbangs, break the law, get tattoos/piercings etc

Also, subtle bbcpill thrown in, jfl

(((conservative newspaper)))?

>UK
Thank fuck I don't live in that shithole

It’s the most provoking country in Europe. Anarch tyranny, cencorship, overpopulation, spacelessness, demography, women, subhumans, alcoholism, etc. It must be provoking to live there.
This is degenerate NPC programming.

I’ve done none of these 8 things nor will I hopefully not. 3 involve sex, 3 are strictly against my morals the other 2 are just awkward hassles that don’t enrich the life.

Last edited:
Do not forget teenage driving, the most important teenage experience of them all.

Just LOL if you do not have a driver licence in your twenties.
@LastGerman

I wonder who's behind this article @kikecel

God, it's even worse than Germany

IDK, at least it not as strong promoted in the media like in this article. Even the "youth" subsection of the online magazines (zett, bento, jetzt) the degenerated yolo-mentality is limited

P.S.: I missed "have an abortion" on the list.

Seems more like a list of what a complete degenerate would do, jfl.
Wtf even are these, complete bullshit.