Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Explain the JBW pill

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
I went to Brazil and Thailand as a european whitecel.

Explain why I didn’t get laid. Why didn’t the just be white-pill work ?

Because the people who think jbw is true are retards

Did you try?

whats ur psl? are u autistic?

if ur at least a 3 by white standards and nt then thailand should be easy

with that being said if ur ugly then ur ugly everywhere

what did you do while there?

Legit if you can't get laid in Bangkok there's a reason for it. either that or its totally fucking over.

IRL JBW just means that you get a + looks bonus.

Even sub 3 farang can ascend in Thailand

You must be autistic then.

Old fat white boomers get laid in Thailand because poor Thai whores see them as a resource for their family to leech from.

That's because you're not as white as you thought.

JBW applies to the nerdic phenotype the most.

JBW just means that you get a + looks bonus.
JBW applies to the nerdic phenotype the most.
Just be nerd theory

Even sub 3 farang can ascend in Thailand
A 3 is a Chad in the Phils.

Mayos are so worshipped in the Phils that even a paraplegic mayo with down's syndrome will get laid there.

A 3 is a Chad in the Phils.

Mayos are so worshipped in the Phils that even a paraplegic mayo with down's syndrome will get laid there.
Just look at the founder at 8chan even he ascended in Pinnoy land.

elab

yea, but there will be some form of betabuxxing at play. u need to at least mog the average local for it to be considered ascension
SEA are one of the shortest among RICE imagine how short it makes them. Have dicks whicj are slightly larger than Korean. On top of that dark skin failo. Even god damm money maxxed curries are now ascending with a SEA wife. Either this guy didn't even try and stayed in the hotel expecting the foid to come sniffing the smell of his white dick or there are forces acting against the loss of virginity

Isn't it obvious? Beauty is compared to other people in your region.

For example, a curry in the west is a 3/10. But he could be an 8/10.
yea thats what I said in my post lol
o well probably bad diction on my part

Meanwhile I've heard filipinas say shit about currymen. It's depressing.
Why would you go for a Catholic Jesus whore who literally live and die for the sole purpose of worshipping white dick.
Studymaxx and go for other gooks. Like Viet, Laotian, Cambodian, Burmese. If you're ChadPreet then you can explore East Asian option like Chinese and Korean. I never saw Japanese with Indian for some reason. But quite a few of my Chadpreet amd normie curry "friends" date east Asian. But of course they are low inhib and gumcel maxxed
Meanwhile I've heard filipinas say shit about currymen. It's depressing.
Btw if you're not north fair skin. Caucasoid curry. Your only option is sri Lanka maxxing after Tamil Nadu maxxing.

Last edited:
Because ethnicopers see this:

And go "see, more proof of JBW! All you have to be is white" which is complete bullshit when I always see ethnic foids chase after the same kinds of white guys (Chadlites like you see in the link above) over and over again while treating subhuman white males like me even worse than most white foids do.

Moneymogs me because I've been in the US my whole life
Moneymog me because i've been in a shithole south american country my whole life lmao

Why would you go for a Catholic Jesus whore who literally live and die for the sole purpose of worshipping white dick.
Studymaxx and go for other gooks. Like Viet, Laotian, Cambodian, Burmese. If you're ChadPreet then you can explore East Asian option like Chinese and Korean. I never saw Japanese with Indian for some reason. But quite a few of my Chadpreet amd normie curry "friends" date east Asian. But of course they are low inhib and gumcel maxxed

Btw if you're not north fair skin. Caucasoid curry. Your only option is sri Lanka maxxing after Tamil Nadu maxxing.
Tbh I'm fine with lankamaxxing. Not with a Lankan Tamil (Tamil foids either like Tamils or whites - no one else - and I'm not Tamil) but with a Sinhalese chick. Viets are alright. Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans hate Indians. Cambodia and Laos are too poor man. That's worse than dumpster diving. Would rather marry a maid in curryland.

And the fact that even Chadpreet has to settle with Chad's sloppy seconds says everything about the currypill.

Blackpill is too complex even for some stupid incels. It is easier to say that x or y is enough for sex than understanding that having sex depends on a sufficient amount of positive traits and that any level below that will trap the man in inceldom.

Any idiot who says "just be white", "just be tall", "just have a pole-sized stick", "just have hunter eyes" should be beaten for three days straight.

Tbh I'm fine with lankamaxxing. Not with a Lankan Tamil (Tamil foids either like Tamils or whites - no one else - and I'm not Tamil) but with a Sinhalese chick. Viets are alright. Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans hate Indians. Cambodia and Laos are too poor man. That's worse than dumpster diving. Would rather marry a maid in curryland.

And the fact that even Chadpreet has to settle with Chad's sloppy seconds says everything about the currypill.
I like Cambodia, Las, the studycelling ones not the ones that works in Chinese brothels. You just have to be careful while picking. Never even think about getting a currywhore. It will only inflame their already inflated SMV.
Boomer Chinese and Korean are super colorist and cope with their jaundice piss skin. However, 2nd gen Cantonese, Singaporean and Malaysian Chinese are pretty chill. Heck even the one's from Macau are pretty good. However stay away from mainland Chinese guys. They have some serious pent up issue and are brain washed CCP drone. They call curries nigger in front of actual niggers and calls niggers ghost and apes openly without a single fuck. But infront of whites and foids they start crapping solid bricks. Still the mainland Chinese foids acted kinda nice to me as in treated me like a human ,which I found pretty surprising. Koreans are Giga colorist. But I never approach korean foids as I turn too low inhib due to their you know being exceptionally pretty. I wish I was a Japanese soldier deployed in Korea during ww2

Isn't it obvious? Beauty is compared to other people in your region.

For example, a curry in the west is a 3/10. But he could be an 8/10.
Not even in his own homeland would any curry get rated a 8/10. Currywhores even shit on curry actors who are legitimately actractive. Meanwhile when 3/10 white musicians visit India they get worshipped.
I like Cambodia, Las, the studycelling ones not the ones that works in Chinese brothels. You just have to be careful while picking. Never even think about getting a currywhore. It will only inflame their already inflated SMV.
Boomer Chinese and Korean are super colorist and cope with their jaundice piss skin. However, 2nd gen Cantonese, Singaporean and Malaysian Chinese are pretty chill. Heck even the one's from Macau are pretty good. However stay away from mainland Chinese guys. They have some serious pent up issue and are brain washed CCP drone. They call curries nigger in front of actual niggers and calls niggers ghost and apes openly without a single fuck. But infront of whites and foids they start crapping solid bricks. Still the mainland Chinese foids acted kinda nice to me as in treated me like a human ,which I found pretty surprising. Koreans are Giga colorist. But I never approach korean foids as I turn too low inhib due to their you know being exceptionally pretty. I wish I was a Japanese soldier deployed in Korea during ww2
Did you visit China or were your experiences with Chinese students studying in foreign countries?

You are probably one of the following:
not caucasian or white looking enough
ugly as sin
autistic
old without money
a combination of the previous choices

Because you aren't chad
full

Not even in his own homeland would any curry get rated a 8/10. Currywhores even shit on curry actors who are legitimately actractive. Meanwhile when 3/10 white musicians visit India they get worshipped.

Did you visit China or were your experiences with Chinese students studying in foreign countries?
Zhonguacel in white land boyo. Make no mistake they are just as racist as we are. But they don't outright express it in public. In private they love shitting on everyone starting from blacks ,curries till gooks they leave no one except their white Bull.

Did you expect a harem of Thai whores waiting for you outside the airport just because you're from Europe?

It's a meme that's propogated by retarded ethnics. The funniest thing is that if you turn it around and say JBB/JBE (Just be black/just be ethnic) you get warned for racebait. Isn't that just quacking crazy jimbo?
Because the people who think jbw is true are retards

You're a moron if you believe that kind of thing.

If we have to twins , one is white , the other have a curry tan.

The brownie is 4/10 , The white will be 5/10 or 5.5/10 max.

Did you get it ?

OP, how much effort did you make to approaching? I don't think JBW is meant to mean you don't approach women.

JBW is a huge advantage, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have it's limits.

I guarantee you 100% that if a noodlewhore had to decide between an ethniccel or a whitecel who are both on par with eachother, then they'd pick the whitecel first due to his fair skin.

Being white helps but obviously its not everything if your still ugly