Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Explain to me how chads are better than the average guy and us other than through looks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I just can't see how they're better than us besides looks wise.

They have superior genetics, they get treated better, et cetera.

apparently they are more intelligent

they take showers

Chads usually have dark triad personalities that allow them to become leaders and moneymaxx with way less effort than incels/normies.

Chad is seen as useful while incel isnt. If you put a heavy object in a room and had a woman choose incel who can pick it up easily vs chad who will struggle she will pick chad because she sees him as stronger, even though the incel is more capable

Ch4d

THEY RESPECT WOMEN

Faith is on their side, god is a chad after all.

Chads are nothing more than parasite and should be treated as such

they are more NT

Women too but why not chads?
Because chads just exist and will always exist. The problem is that women refuse to accept anything other than a chad which means we should replace them

Anything else doesn't matter

They are good at tablemaxxing

Because chads just exist and will always exist. The problem is that women refuse to accept anything other than a chad which means we should replace them
Women too will always exist, I don't see your point. Also just because chads exist doesn't mean they have to be the massive urden on society thay are right now, if we took all of their privileges they would be forced to work like everyone else

apparently they are more intelligent
I mog every chad i ever met to by atleast 20 points of IQ, they appear more intelligent because of halo, not because they really are, every great scientist, philosopher etc was by no means a chad, according to normies an Instagram model chad is smarter than Tesla due to genetics? they are coping idiots trying to justify their bias against the uglies

I mog every chad i ever met to by atleast 20 points of IQ, they appear more intelligent because of halo, not because they really are, every great scientist, philosopher etc was by no means a chad, according to normies an Instagram model chad is smarter than Tesla due to genetics? they are coping idiots trying to justify their bias against the uglies
unfortunately people on this forum think the same way

unfortunately people on this forum think the same way
Yes! I noticed that incels here think we are inferior for reasons other looks as well which is utter bullshit, i'll admit there are many lowiq copers here, but normies are no better I have seen normies having absolute retard level of iq and still being accepted by society and foids

They are more confident because of all the positive validation, healthy because they work out and their genes keeps them athletic and lean and they earn more money on an average. That's it. I can't think of anything else.

Height, size, arrogance, hailo effect, perception of perfection at every act.

Um, sweaty, Chad literally cured all cancer and ended world hunger.

they're better because looks are everything, there's no such thing as "other than looks" jfl cope

I just can't see how they're better than us besides looks wise.
They are not better, this is the fundamental issue, the extreme unearned privilege of the few, at the cost and labour of the many, that is not only accepted by the many but is pushed every day by the media, and simps, cucks, white knights in everyday life.

let me give you a real answer (and not the moronic shit above)

some men were evolved to be warrior type and some developed to be domesticated
im not sure whats the argument far as evolutionary psychology goes, but its not about alpha/beta shit. humans don't live in packs
basically evolution doesn't care if you can build a motor or drive a train. it only exists to make sure that the NEXT offspring comes out healthy as possible.
since humans are not animals or bugs, they can be incredibly diverse. and that diversity hurts us because we evolved to a point where we are too versatile.

now you can also put dark triad personality in the mix. it is proven that psychopaths and bullies receive more attention than woman.
some people confuse this with brutish behavior or flamboyancy but not all psychopaths are extroverts.- therefore we can assert that psychopathy is essential to attract a woman. so basically psychopathy and good physical structure is what "nature" has determined to be beneficial for the offspring (which is obviously not).

Last edited: