Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Explaining discrimination to normies

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Every time I try to explain the discrimination I have faced, the person listening to me starts asking the names of the people who have discriminated me.
They start blaming me because I'm not giving enough detail. This is one of the reasons I don't go to therapy. They don't even listen

No-one really even wants to hear about our problems anyways. It is legal and accepted to discriminate ugly men. We cannot win

They just want to gaslight you and deny your feelings.

It's happened to me where I've told people that I know irl that I'm incel and these people have called me ugly and shit before, but when I tell them I'm incel they try to say "oh cmon your not really an incel"

Jfl at going to therapy in the first place, that person doesn’t give a shit about you. They’re just there to listen to your bullshit, get their high paying salary and go home to a happy life while you rot :feelskek:

Normalfags will never understand.

Some really don't understand and some simply ignore. As I understand people follow the beautiful and strong and not care anything about the rest. Normies think they can gain advantage by totally ignoring ugly people and hope that they are seen beautiful as well.

I wonder if they know the names of the people who have discriminated against them.

You cant be discriminated against if youre white

Oh yes, defensive mechanisms of normies. They subconsciously blame you, because you say something they don't agree with, on a emotional level. Dont let them gaslight you

Jfl at going to therapy in the first place, that person doesn’t give a shit about you. They’re just there to listen to your bullshit, get their high paying salary and go home to a happy life while you rot :feelskek:

Frame it in terms of their privilege. Use that word (prÿÿviilaaejkke or whatever it is in Suomi), that word is very triggering to them, they will understand it in those terms, or if they don't, you can criticize them for failing to understand their privilege.

Yeah, this.

Normalfags will never understand, for them discrimnation ends on giving LGBT all rights and paying blacks for their work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back