Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Exposure therapy does absolutely nothing for anxiety

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
I read all the shit online about how you just have to keep putting yourself out there and go against your anxiety for it to go away. It didn't matter how many people I talked to, how many places I went to, how much I faced my fears/anxiety, I still had it. One thing did happen though is that every time I went against my anxiety all I did was experience rejection and misery. Me going outside and having people laugh/mock me for my ugliness and girls giving me looks of disgust and going ewww when they see me made me realize something. What I realized is that social anxiety is your brain telling you that you are ugly genetic trash and so you will suffer when around others. All of our anxiety would go away instantly if we looked like this.
th

The only cure for anxiety is to become better looking
c4wih68rau66.jpg

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0901502715000557
The MMPI scores for the depression, hysteria, psychasthenia, and social introversion scales were significantly higher than standard values before surgery, and the hypomania scale significantly lower. The cannot say scale, depression scale, and hysteria scale decreased significantly after surgery.

there are ugly neurotypicals too though

yet another thread about the effectiveness of psychotherapy :feelsseriously:

It's all a scam people, don't waste your time on this bullshit. Seeing posts about registered incels trying these copes makes me wonder how many here are still not fully sold on the blackpill.
What I realized is that social anxiety is your brain telling you that you are ugly genetic trash and so you will suffer when around others.
True, anxiety is not a disease despite what jews would tell you, it is an evolutionary warning of the possibility of danger. And for an ugly male it may get dangerous just being around females in certain circumistances in this clown world we live in today.

yet another thread about the effectiveness of psychotherapy :feelsseriously:

It's all a scam people, don't waste your time on this bullshit. Seeing posts about registered incels trying these copes makes me wonder how many here are still not fully sold on the blackpill.

True, anxiety is not a disease despite what jews would tell you, it is an evolutionary warning of the possibility of danger. And for an ugly male it may get dangerous just being around females in certain circumistances in this clown world we live in today.

If you are ugly, the more you put yourself out there, the more you'll get rejected and shamed.

Putting yourself out there only works if you're worth something, ie if you're chad.

I read all the shit online about how you just have to keep putting yourself out there and go against your anxiety for it to go away. It didn't matter how many people I talked to, how many places I went to, how much I faced my fears/anxiety, I still had it. One thing did happen though is that every time I went against my anxiety all I did was experience rejection and misery. Me going outside and having people laugh/mock me for my ugliness and girls giving me looks of disgust and going ewww when they see me made me realize something. What I realized is that social anxiety is your brain telling you that you are ugly genetic trash and so you will suffer when around others. All of our anxiety would go away instantly if we looked like this.
th

The only cure for anxiety is to become better looking
c4wih68rau66.jpg

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0901502715000557
Second pic is one of the biggest blackpills ever just as far as looks alone go. Obviously she's a female so it wouldn't matter either way, but she literally goes from looking like some goofy, vitamin-deficient inbred to like a female romantic lead in a 90s movie.