Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Expressing sadness

Did a thread make you overwhelmed with múltiple emotions?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • All the time

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Has any thread on here made you cry, rage, feel discomfort, or feel depressed for the whole day? There’s been threads in the past that kept me thinking throughout the night and I couldn’t go to sleep for hours.

A gore post did, then I made a thread about it. Kinda made it hard to concentrate my mental imagery cope when I laid down to sleep for like a week.

I am dead inside.

this happened yesterday with @universallyabhorred's thread about that truecel that likely roped. I felt bad for him, possibly because I can slightly relate to his fate being deformed myself. I forgot about it in a few minutes though. Usually though, no not really. I'm mostly dead inside and have a hard time feeling anything at all

I feel sad all the time. I have learned to ignore it.

I am dead inside.
I see.
this happened yesterday with @universallyabhorred's thread about that truecel that likely roped. I felt bad for him, possibly because I can slightly relate to his fate being deformed myself. I forgot about it in a few minutes though. Usually though, no not really. I'm mostly dead inside and have a hard time feeling anything at all
Incels are slowly losing the ability to feel and have empathy.

Mainly racepill threads make me overwhelmed with both sadness and anger

On first days of blackpilling, I mostly just stared at the walls, knowing that big parts of my life was lie

Eh not really. I have a hard time feeling strong emotions.

This post has stuck with me.
It's just an extract because it's this part that made me think about it for a long time. The rest is just as brutal but you can click on the name to see it. The OP of that is also brutal.
On my birthday, i told my dad im going to my birthday party my friends planned for me
took a shower, put on nice clothes, applied perfume, etc
Sat in my car for 7 hours by a forest, and waited
Drove home, and dad asked me how the party was
I told him it was great, went to my room and cried
Not even a single person said or wrote happy birthday except my dad
I also often think about this part of a post by @Twisted:
And here we are endlessly singing the anthems of the damned in unison and proudly displaying every scab, burn, cut, bruise and scar on our tormented bodies as trophies. But supposing one day that we are plucked from the 10th circle of hell and placed among the golden streets of heaven. The utopian phantasm that occupied our minds finally becoming a reality. Would we finally find peace?

Truth is that we would be limping through the verdant meadows of paradise island, our tongues too laden with burns to enjoy the ambrosial fruits of heaven. People will warmly greet us with open arms but we understand not what they say for we only know the language of the damned. Even the soft touch of the seraphic maiden causes blisters to emerge from your scalded hands. You begin to wonder whether it’s better to be a citizen in sulphur than to be a stranger by pearly gates.

Mostly TheWitchKing's posts due to his captivating prose and neat metaphor incel=monster, but nowadays I feel contempt for him because he's an optics cuck.

I remember it and made me sad tbh

Yes, there was this one where it was a video of chad’s and naked foids partying. I can’t recall the video but one of the foids was a daughter of a politician and some of them were wearing animal masks.

Men aren’t allowed to express sadness or else it’s toxic masculinity.

no im too apathetic

Eh not really. I have a hard time feeling strong emotions.

I feel nothing, no matter whats happening i am a dead calculated robot since puberty ended. The last time i cryed was in middleschool.

I am an ugly monster inside and outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back