Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[EXTREME CRINGE] Manlet unexpectedly gets put in the friendzone on national tv and totally humiliated.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Never seen this one before. Fuck thats brutal ngl :feelskek: :forcedsmile:

I can't bring myself to watch it. Pouring one out for that unknown soldier regardless.

What a cuck. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: White knights need to be banished from the earth.

Old, but the burn is timeless. I think I saw this back on r/incels.

What a cuck. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: White knights need to be banished from the earth.
The look on his face when she cackles "We're friends" and makes a point of shouting "I'm single guy's" right at the camera, is priceless. You can tell he just wants to rope there and then.

Real and not scripted

That over the top laughing shes doing to mask her malice fuckkk

Manlets can never win

FFDD23E3 CF0C 4EB6 A423 27410CBD051F

You´re correct @RandomGuy :yes:

It never began for him tbh.

Holy shit. That was pretty brutal.

The term Manlet is brutal as fuck. About the video, I don't think I can handle what's in it so I'll skip it for tonight.

You should never go on TV shows if you aren't at least 8/10 in looks as a man.

He's only a cuck if he stayed "friends" after she humiliated him like that. It seems he thought he was in some sort of a relationship because he answered "6 months," but then again, how can he go that long without getting sex and still think he's dating her.
He probably deluded himself into thinking, "perhaps she just wants to take things slow before we have sex". Then as soon as he say's "6 months" she's instantly yelling at the camera "I'm single guy's, I'm single!". :feelskek: Everything he done afterwards was just pathetic tbh.

Y he no cuther?

Women act like they have no soul...
Maybe they don't have it:kys:

life never began for manlets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back