Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Extreme loss of appetite = incel trait?

SilentSpecter

SilentSpecter

Officer
★★
When I was a teenager I was always hungry, now I can go an entire day without feeling the need to eat something. I wonder if your mental health has an impact on your appetite. Anyone else experience this?

When I was a teenager I was always hungry, now I can go an entire day without feeling the need to eat something. I wonder if your mental health has an impact on your appetite. Anyone else experience this?
I'm not an expert, but i know that having GH in your body increases your appetite.
Looks like you are getting old !

1 you probably have an eating disorder
2 lack of activity

Not, actually bad breath is incel trait, normally brushing teeth helps but when why are talking about halitosis for a liber affectation, it mean we are undergoing stress/depression. That's true inceltrait.

Same, I'm literally never hungry. Not even after 24+ hours
I'm not an expert, but i know that having GH in your body increases your appetite.
Looks like you are getting old !
I didn't know that. This explains why my little brother is almost as tall as me
1 you probably have an eating disorder
2 lack of activity
Definitely #2 for me

i can go all day just eating a small package of crackers or something, i usually get hungry in the evening though

2 lack of activity

I don't understand gymcels, likle what's the point of doing physical activity, it's an effort that makes you have a burning and painful feeling on your chest, Idk why most people feel acomplished when doing exercises.

I don't understand gymcels, likle what's the point of doing physical activity, it's an effort that makes you have a burning and painful feeling on your chest, Idk why most people feel acomplished when doing exercises.
Would you rather be a 4/10 or a 6/10 ?

Extreme loss of motivation to do anything = Incel