Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Extreme suicidefuel on a boat

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I was on a ferry the other day and as I walked down to leave it in order to enter solid ground again I saw a really filthy and unclean looking van on the boat. As I saw inside the van by accident I saw a hippie chad and a chick I couldn't even dream of. The entire van was filthy, garbage/rubbish was lying all around and the smell was absolutely disgusting/petrifying, the entire verhicle looked like Dresden '45 from the inside, no structure just chaos. So much for the old argument that our hygiene is the problem. They were both younger than me. Just fucking lol, my mood dropped from a high to a low, afterwards my day was ruined.

I had to study that day and then I realized how much I was missing out and how utterly insignficant my mediocre achievements despite the greatest efforts were. While I was studying/learning others were enjoying their life and they lifemog me to hell and back. They have probably seen the entirety of the world, while I was stuck home working. The spontaneity in their life is something I could never have, they live hundreds of years a day while I just exist. My entire life was thrown away for some academic dream my parents had, a dream that I could never fulfill due to mediocre intelligence at best.

Completely brutal, they have the privilege to stop caring about useless certificates and the curriculum vitae because they have each other. They fuck and defacate in a stinky van with drug fumes emitting from it and still have more than me despite never working. And even after spending years partying and traveling they will have better job opportunities due to being neurotypical and attractive, meritocracy my ass.

They can chill while others work their asses off. I bet they are even anticapitalists or something like that and envy people that spent their youth studying/working like me for the money later in life despite all the sacrifices of personal happiness and immediate gratification that these people made. I fucking hate those people with a burning passion, filthy hippie scum.

Afterwards I even complained to my parents. I did everything that was told to me. And it didn't help me in the slightest. I am done with my studies in a few months (if I don't throw it all away which becomes more and more likely each passing day) and I didn't live a single day in my entire fucking life. Despite being teenagers they have more life experience than me. They travel to places I could never even dream of and share experiences that will accompany them until the end of their life while my formative years were spent with studying/working/being bullied. Despite being blackpilled for a couple of years I still cannot cope with that. It still hits so fucking hard, so fucking brutal.

This entire world is unnatural shit, entire society is constructed to fail in it while the ones that control it succeed, Chads and average females are glitch in the system, they can't fail.

Holy shit, brutal fucking thread.

Life-experience mogged into the underworld

I was on a ferry the other day and as I walked down to leave it in order to enter solid ground again I saw a really filthy and unclean looking van on the boat. As I saw inside the van by accident I saw a hippie chad and a chick I couldn't even dream of. The entire van was filthy, garbage/rubbish was lying all around and the smell was absolutely disgusting/petrifying, the entire verhicle looked like Dresden '45 from the inside, no structure just chaos. So much for the old argument that our hygiene is the problem. They were both younger than me. Just fucking lol, my mood dropped from a high to a low, afterwards my day was ruined.

I had to study that day and then I realized how much I was missing out and how utterly insignficant my mediocre achievements despite the greatest efforts were. While I was studying/learning others were enjoying their life and they lifemog me to hell and back. They have probably seen the entirety of the world, while I was stuck home working. The spontaneity in their life is something I could never have, they live hundreds of years a day while I just exist. My entire life was thrown away for some academic dream my parents had, a dream that I could never fulfill due to mediocre intelligence at best.

Completely brutal, they have the privilege to stop caring about useless certificates and the curriculum vitae because they have each other. They fuck and defacate in a stinky van with drug fumes emitting from it and still have more than me despite never working. And even after spending years partying and traveling they will have better job opportunities due to being neurotypical and attractive, meritocracy my ass.

They can chill while others work their asses off. I bet they are even anticapitalists or something like that and envy people that spent their youth studying/working like me for the money later in life despite all the sacrifices of personal happiness and immediate gratification that these people made. I fucking hate those people with a burning passion, filthy hippie scum.

Afterwards I even complained to my parents. I did everything that was told to me. And it didn't help me in the slightest. I am done with my studies in a few months (if I don't throw it all away which becomes more and more likely each passing day) and I didn't live a single day in my entire fucking life. Despite being teenagers they have more life experience than me. They travel to places I could never even dream of and share experiences that will accompany them until the end of their life while my formative years were spent with studying/working/being bullied. Despite being blackpilled for a couple of years I still cannot cope with that. It still hits so fucking hard, so fucking brutal.
hippies are low iq most the time. Maybe they will die of drug OD eventually who knows.