Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [EXTREME SUICIDEFUEL] "What surprised you the first time you had sex?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
"Sex is not that good or important TeeHee"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/j4bqh0/what_surprised_you_the_first_time_you_had_sex/?sort=top

KILLME1

KILLME5

KILLME6

KILLME7

KILLME8

KILLME2

KILLME3

KILLME4

Last edited:
Reddit = Larp

Proof that Volcels don't exist. Who would want to miss out on this? :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

We will never have this

Not a single word.

Giga Suicidefuel tbh.
Sadman

Where did the suicide prevention numbers go buddy

It's a shitstained cope that has basement dwellers think that normtards dont have sex

I really don't blame them though, when you grow up ugly and autistic it's very easy to think people don't like sex, you don't understand implicit language and flirting, and women recoil in disgust at the mere idea of anything physical with you and them.

It's a shitstained cope that has basement dwellers think that normtards dont have sex
When have you heard a normie say "i'm going to check out what's on the front page of REDDIT"?

Wait don’t we all fuck our jb gfs ?

When have you heard a normie say "i'm going to check out what's on the front page of REDDIT"?

If you're implying uggos and losers use Reddit, then it's even worse, because you're also admitting even they have hot sex.

But I disagree, I personally know varsity Chads in real life who have reddit accounts.

most of them are lying tbh or had starfish. Remember that Chad/high tier normie doesn't go on reddit. They have IG and that shit.

If you're implying uggos and losers use Reddit, then it's even worse, because you're also admitting even they have hot sex.
The point is that they're not having hot sex because they're fucking lying. They're incels like us, but they are bluepilled so they make up this shit hoping that one day it will truly happen (it won't)

But I disagree, I personally know varsity Chads in real life who have reddit accounts.

Obviously I was exaggerating when I said none of these people had sex but Redditors are generally subhumans. Normal people use Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok etc.

And you live in America, yeah?
My God, I wish in Europe you were allowed to be autistic without it being a social death sentence.
No matter how good looking you are, if you say that you use Reddit in the UK, you'll be known as an aspie faggot and you won't ever make a friend again.

Last edited:
Obviously I was exaggerating when I said none of these people had sex but Redditors are generally subhumans. Normal people use Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok etc.

And you live in America, yeah?
My God, I wish in Europe you were allowed to be autistic without it being a social death sentence.
No matter how good looking you are, if you say that you use Reddit in the UK, you'll be known as an autistic niggerfaggot and you won't ever make a friend again.
jfl where did you get the idea that its ok to be autistic in europe?

The only difference here is that people are not as extroverted and loud mouthed as in the US. You will experience the same amount of animosity but it will be a lot more backhanded, like people talking about you behind your back, spreading rumors or making weird comments out of nowhere.

Its more relational agression and not as much overt aggression.

I have personally eavesdropped at conversations between girls at my school, girls from my class, that verbally shat on an autistic man they work with at their company.
This happend just hours after the same girl virtue signalled about mental illness infront of class and how we should be inclusive and accepting of everyone etc...

it's pretty brutal even if reddit's mostly disgusting fat soy people who you wouldn't want to see anywhere near a bedroom

jfl where did you get the idea that its ok to be autistic in europe?

The only difference here is that people are not as extroverted and loud mouthed as in the US. You will experience the same amount of animosity but it will be a lot more backhanded, like people talking about you behind your back, spreading rumors or making weird comments out of nowhere.

Its more relational agression and not as much overt aggression.

I have personally eavesdropped at conversations between girls at my school, girls from my class, that verbally shat on an autistic man they work with at their company.
This happend just hours after the same girl virtue signalled about mental illness infront of class and how we should be inclusive and accepting of everyone etc...

My point that it's not.
America has much more of a "le quirky" culture, meaning people are allowed to like different things. You can have weird interests there. At least it seems that way.
In the UK if you act in any way that's not considered "normal" you're fucking finished. Being good looking is not enough. You also have to be extremely NT. You have to dress the same as everyone else, like the same music, enjoy the same sports.

My ENTIRE class made fun of me and my small friend group back when I was 10 years old for playing Pokemon.
Like literally ever single break we had, they'd come up to us and laugh hysterically that we were playing Pokemon... at the age of 10.

Wholesome huh, must be nice getting hole for some.

My point that it's not.
America has much more of a "le quirky" culture, meaning people are allowed to like different things. You can have weird interests there. At least it seems that way.
In the UK if you act in any way that's not considered "normal" you're fucking finished. Being good looking is not enough. You also have to be extremely NT. You have to dress the same as everyone else, like the same music, enjoy the same sports.

My ENTIRE class made fun of me and my small friend group back when I was 10 years old for playing Pokemon.
Like literally ever single break we had, they'd come up to us and laugh hysterically that we were playing Pokemon... at the age of 10.
BRUTAL what piss bags, you shouldve fucking collected their balls for a change.

Ah, my bad, I didnt read that right and got it switched up.

Idk, I think europeans are potentially a lot more conformist so standing out is much worse.
The same dress shit, people here in germany are on another level, its like they are outfitting themselves from a predefined set.
Same brands, clothes, music, cars.
They define themselves by their mode of consumption.
If you dont consoom, you are doomed.

These kids blow literally their entire salary on fucking shoes that cost some chink sweatshop owner 50ct to produce, and they are proud of it.

I didnt get shat on for pokemon but I never gave a fuck about clothes. I still have clothes from HS in my drawer and wear them regularly.
I would wear shit until it had holes so people thought my family was poor on top of everything.

First time I wore something remotely modern was a pair of skinny jeans my mom got me for an internship.
I thought I was dying, shit is 100% a psyop to kill male sperm count, my balls hurt, my knee joints hurt, I couldnt sit down, it was horrible.

so people would just attack me for that and shit.

anyways, same old same old, what a goat basked of shit crabs, fucking boil me in stew

They define themselves by their mode of consumption.
If you dont consoom, you are doomed.

These kids blow literally their entire salary on fucking shoes that cost some chink sweatshop owner 50ct to produce, and they are proud of it.
Man, don't misinterpret the young lower middle class of probably West-Germany urban area with German society.

I saw this shit yesterday, couldn't read too much, wanted to rope so bad.

I wish I would have not started reading those screenshots. Did not finish of course.

Brutal as fuck. Anyone who wants a part of that should buy a good quality onahole (japanese masturbators). Truly, when I first masturbated with one, it's like I found a whole new world, as in that reddit comment. But beware that you need to buy a good one with good structural design, any cheap one will not be enough and you'll maybe like it less than a hand. Warming is a pain though. You need to either use hot water under sink for extended periods or buy "USB warmers" which tend to melt the onahole structures (and ruin it). You won't run into this problem if you're a necrophiliac.

Definitely want to experience a virgin girl at least once

Yes, humanoids are warm.