[Blackpill] [EXTREME SUIFUEL] Brutal Blackpill from Cartoon Network from when I was young

• Thread starter JeffGoldblumInTheFly
  • Start date
WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

You can numb the pain, but it will never go away.
-
Holy fuck. I didn't expect that.

RollD20

RollD20

Wizard
-
This just confirms it was over long ago.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Wizard
-
Quality Blackpill. Which episode is this? I need to see it.

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
-
Holy fuck, CN was way too ahead of it's time.
:worryfeels:

Abstract

Abstract

Recruit
-
the virgin enfant prodige vs the chad high school dropout

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
Quality Blackpill. Which episode is this? I need to see it.
Is actually just some shorts made by cartoon network back in the days, they used to do this type of cross over all the time with the characters.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
This is why I have "Dexter" as my username on other places such as Steam, since he was a manlet and smart ( Which I was when I was younger ).

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Chad always fucks, remember that

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
They've always known but it was only represented in media.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
Chad always wins

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Мod
-
JFL over for Dexxter

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
Dexter was a truecel

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
Over for HighIQcels

A

alcoholicarmycel

Recruit
-
Can't even describe how many times this happened to me. Instant ptsd

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Why do all kids in english cartoons have this annoying high pitch voice? How do you even watch that shit, it's annoying as fuck

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-
If it was anime he would have ended up with his dream waifu

Inkwell

Inkwell

Recruit
-
That's actually vicious. Especially because the joke with Johnny Bravo was that he COULDN'T get Stacy. But now, he's stealing Becky from the incel. Brutal and Dexterpilled.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Temp. Banned
-
Remember seeing this. Was too bluepilled to see the truth behind this.

Opus132

Opus132

Veteran
-
Especially because the joke with Johnny Bravo was that he COULDN'T get Stacy.
Because of his bad personality, right?

I'm guessing soy was involved in the creation of this character.
That's actually vicious. Especially because the joke with Johnny Bravo was that he COULDN'T get Stacy. But now, he's stealing Becky from the incel. Brutal and Dexterpilled.
The brutal part is that normies would see this and feel sorry for Dexter, but in real life they'd put all the blame on him and make him feel like a failure even though the outcome is based on the way he was born, not on anything different he could have done.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Veteran
-
Generations of females raised on this kind of stuff, and the result is clear.

Inkwell

Inkwell

Recruit
-
The brutal part is that normies would see this and feel sorry for Dexter, but in real life they'd put all the blame on him and make him feel like a failure even though the outcome is based on the way he was born, not on anything different he could have done.
Even worse than that. He's actually helping her with her experiment, whereas JB just has to exist, talks down and insults Dexter, and still gets to have dinner with the girl. Fucking vicious.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
P E R S O N A L I T Y

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Holy shiiiiiiit. Pure blackpill omfg.
Make this thread pinned.

A

andinocel

Veteran
-
Brutal

and I actually did stupid shit similar to this

Opus132

Opus132

Veteran
-
Don't forget, in real life Dexter would be accused of helping the Becky just to "get in her pants" (as if that's a bad thing to desire and not the only reason anyone would want to interact with the opposite sex), and he would be told he isn't "entitled" to her affections just because he went out of his way to do something nice to her (which she could have refused if she wasn't interested in someone like Dexter. Somehow normies never mention that part).

Which begs the question, what is he supposed to be doing? According to society, the way you get girls is to be nice to them. But when you are nice to them, you are accused of just wanting to have sex with them.

Basically, you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. And this is the conundrum undesirable males are forced to live though simply because society doesn't want to admit attraction has nothing whatsoever to do with either personality, behavior or "merit". So much suffering and frustration just because nobody wants to face reality.

Sweedee

Sweedee

over for deepfriedcels
-
over for dextercels:feelsrope:

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
Don't forget, in real life Dexter would be accused of helping the Becky just to "get in her pants" (as if that's a bad thing to desire and not the only reason anyone would want to interact with the opposite sex), and he would be told he isn't "entitled" to her affections just because he went out of his way to do something nice to her (which she could have refused if she wasn't interested in someone like Dexter. Somehow normies never mention that part).

Which begs the question, what is he supposed to be doing? According to society, the way you get girls is to be nice to them. But when you are nice to them, you are accused of just wanting to have sex with them.

Basically, you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. And this is the conundrum undesirable males are forced to live though simply because society doesn't want to admit attraction has nothing whatsoever to do with either personality, behavior or "merit". So much suffering and frustration just because nobody wants to face reality.
High IQ

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Legend
-
Dexter has the perfect personality to go with velma and johnny has the exact opposite. teehee lol opposites attract.