Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [EXTREME SUIFUEL] Brutal Blackpill from Cartoon Network from when I was young

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Holy fuck. I didn't expect that.

This just confirms it was over long ago.

Quality Blackpill. Which episode is this? I need to see it.

Holy fuck, CN was way too ahead of it's time.
:worryfeels:

the virgin enfant prodige vs the chad high school dropout

Quality Blackpill. Which episode is this? I need to see it.
Is actually just some shorts made by cartoon network back in the days, they used to do this type of cross over all the time with the characters.

This is why I have "Dexter" as my username on other places such as Steam, since he was a manlet and smart ( Which I was when I was younger ).

Chad always fucks, remember that

They've always known but it was only represented in media.

Chad always wins

JFL over for Dexxter

Dexter was a truecel

Over for HighIQcels

Can't even describe how many times this happened to me. Instant ptsd

Why do all kids in english cartoons have this annoying high pitch voice? How do you even watch that shit, it's annoying as fuck

If it was anime he would have ended up with his dream waifu

That's actually vicious. Especially because the joke with Johnny Bravo was that he COULDN'T get Stacy. But now, he's stealing Becky from the incel. Brutal and Dexterpilled.

Remember seeing this. Was too bluepilled to see the truth behind this.

Especially because the joke with Johnny Bravo was that he COULDN'T get Stacy.

Because of his bad personality, right?

I'm guessing soy was involved in the creation of this character.
That's actually vicious. Especially because the joke with Johnny Bravo was that he COULDN'T get Stacy. But now, he's stealing Becky from the incel. Brutal and Dexterpilled.

The brutal part is that normies would see this and feel sorry for Dexter, but in real life they'd put all the blame on him and make him feel like a failure even though the outcome is based on the way he was born, not on anything different he could have done.

Generations of females raised on this kind of stuff, and the result is clear.

The brutal part is that normies would see this and feel sorry for Dexter, but in real life they'd put all the blame on him and make him feel like a failure even though the outcome is based on the way he was born, not on anything different he could have done.

Even worse than that. He's actually helping her with her experiment, whereas JB just has to exist, talks down and insults Dexter, and still gets to have dinner with the girl. Fucking vicious.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Holy shiiiiiiit. Pure blackpill omfg.
Make this thread pinned.

It never even began.

Brutal

and I actually did stupid shit similar to this

Don't forget, in real life Dexter would be accused of helping the Becky just to "get in her pants" (as if that's a bad thing to desire and not the only reason anyone would want to interact with the opposite sex), and he would be told he isn't "entitled" to her affections just because he went out of his way to do something nice to her (which she could have refused if she wasn't interested in someone like Dexter. Somehow normies never mention that part).

Which begs the question, what is he supposed to be doing? According to society, the way you get girls is to be nice to them. But when you are nice to them, you are accused of just wanting to have sex with them.

Basically, you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. And this is the conundrum undesirable males are forced to live though simply because society doesn't want to admit attraction has nothing whatsoever to do with either personality, behavior or "merit". So much suffering and frustration just because nobody wants to face reality.

over for dextercels:feelsrope:

Don't forget, in real life Dexter would be accused of helping the Becky just to "get in her pants" (as if that's a bad thing to desire and not the only reason anyone would want to interact with the opposite sex), and he would be told he isn't "entitled" to her affections just because he went out of his way to do something nice to her (which she could have refused if she wasn't interested in someone like Dexter. Somehow normies never mention that part).

Which begs the question, what is he supposed to be doing? According to society, the way you get girls is to be nice to them. But when you are nice to them, you are accused of just wanting to have sex with them.

Basically, you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. And this is the conundrum undesirable males are forced to live though simply because society doesn't want to admit attraction has nothing whatsoever to do with either personality, behavior or "merit". So much suffering and frustration just because nobody wants to face reality.
High IQ

Dexter has the perfect personality to go with velma and johnny has the exact opposite. teehee lol opposites attract.