Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extremism Is A Good Thing, It Filters Out "Lukewarm Black Pillers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I see many users saying we shouldn't make extreme posts or extreme posts should be deleted because it will lower the spread rate of the black pill because the more extreme aspects of the black pill and inceldom are less "platable" and more likely to chase some men away, men who are "on the fence" about the black pill

I say guys like that are just "lukewarm black pillers", they are one IOI away from denouncing the black pill and thinking "maybe I'm wrong" JFL. If you are honest with yourself there is nothing to be "on the fence" on, with all these stats, studies, and observable evidence, it isn't even debatable, if you are "on the fence", then its not for reasons of logic, its for reasons of ego and morality (emotional reasons), and I'd much prefer guys like that stay clear of the black pill, they are wasting their time

Nothing of value is lost by guys like that being dissuaded by "extremism", the black pill as a concept is inherently extreme and world altering, it will change your life and the way you look at things forever, if a little violence and/or psychopathy is enough to chase you away then you wouldn't have embraced the black pill anyways

Toning down our rhetoric is like lowering the standards of a test to increase the pass rate, sure you'll get more "success stories" but you'll have people who are less qualified and competent in that field, we don't need "lukewarm black pillers" who are just going to infiltrate, attain knowledge of our "networks" over years (some incels meet up and share personal details), and then one day "find the light" and "ascend" and start doxxing guys for being misogynists and not being "enlightened" by their "trials as an incel"

Advocating for what I call the "black pill lite" is pretty much advocating that we should set the stage for "sleeper agents" to congregate, any guy who is chased away by the violent aspects of inceldom, does not bear enough hate for society and women to permanently remain black pilled, at some point they will falter, they will revert back to being blue pilled, and many incels will pay the price for that by being doxxed or having their information leaked

Bluepilled soycuck if you don't take immense enjoyment of any foid getting killed including your mother

I dont like those posts because they serve no purpose other than

1. Normies nit-picking specific posts and ignoring all legitimate discussions
2. Sites get taken down and then people run out of places to have legitimate discussions

Think about it like this - The only reason Islam isn't banned in Western countries is because the majority of Muslims discuss their issues in a civil manner. But if all Muslims were sperging out chimping out everyday, and none of them were civil, then they'd 100% get banned.

The problem is I dont want incel communities to all be banned, and its not so far, because only 1% of the posts are extreme, 99% are discussion and sharing out experiences and theories, which I want to maintain. If you just make it all extremist shit, then nobody takes it seriously, ever.

Last edited:
Extremism serves no purpose if it's just hyperbole. You can say it weeds out the fakers, but if extremism itself is fake?

I'd gladly vomit out the black pill in exchange for some happiness in life.

I see many users saying we shouldn't make extreme posts or extreme posts should be deleted because it will lower the spread rate of the black pill because the more extreme aspects of the black pill and inceldom are less "platable" and more likely to chase some men away, men who are "on the fence" about the black pill

I say guys like that are just "lukewarm black pillers", they are one IOI away from denouncing the black pill and thinking "maybe I'm wrong" JFL. If you are honest with yourself there is nothing to be "on the fence" on, with all these stats, studies, and observable evidence, it isn't even debatable, if you are "on the fence", then its not for reasons of logic, its for reasons of ego and morality (emotional reasons), and I'd much prefer guys like that stay clear of the black pill, they are wasting their time

Nothing of value is lost by guys like that being dissuaded by "extremism", the black pill as a concept is inherently extreme and world altering, it will change your life and the way you look at things forever, if a little violence and/or psychopathy is enough to chase you away then you wouldn't have embraced the black pill anyways

Toning down our rhetoric is like lowering the standards of a test to increase the pass rate, sure you'll get more "success stories" but you'll have people who are less qualified and competent in that field, we don't need "lukewarm black pillers" who are just going to infiltrate, attain knowledge of our "networks" over years (some incels meet up and share personal details), and then one day "find the light" and "ascend" and start doxxing guys for being misogynists and not being "enlightened" by their "trials as an incel"

Advocating for what I call the "black pill lite" is pretty much advocating that we should set the stage for "sleeper agents" to congregate, any guy who is chased away by the violent aspects of inceldom, does not bear enough hate for society and women to permanently remain black pilled, at some point they will falter, they will revert back to being blue pilled, and many incels will pay the price for that by being doxxed or having their information leaked

Extremism is a state of mind of someone who has been stepped on their whole lifes. I agree it's nothing strange. Rather normal both per psychological terms and in a "cause and effect" type of way.

No person who spit upon, isolated, degraded and deprived of most things other people think is normal will be in a normal state of mind where extremism is not a part of it......... maybe there are some, but I guess their minds are built out of iron or they lack the normal feelings of anger, hate, vengence and desperation.

Extremism serves no purpose if it's just hyperbole. You can say it weeds out the fakers, but if extremism itself is fake?

If its just hyperbole I guess it is fake, but I believe a lot of the guys saying extreme shit actually mean it, and they are venting, its very ironic to tell incels that they now have to police themselves in the only space they have to vent, ironically taking away that ability to vent may be what leads to that person committing actual acts of violence

I'd gladly vomit out the black pill in exchange for some happiness in life.

Sleepercel alert, one IOI away from renouncing the black pill

Think about it like this - The only reason Islam isn't banned in Western countries is because the majority of Muslims discuss their issues in a civil manner. But if all Muslims were sperging out chimping out everyday, and none of them were civil, then they'd 100% get banned.

JFL, keep pretend like you aren't aware how cucked westerners are today, refugees are raping white bitches like crazy in their home countries, children even, and western countries aren't banning shit and they know full well the two cultures don't meld well together, so JFL at this "they'd 100% get banned" BS, more like westerners would 100% do nothing and bend over and take it

If you just make it all extremist shit, then nobody takes it seriously, ever.

Ironically the only reason we've even gotten any spotlight in society at all IS BECAUSE OF EXTREMISM, so this BS lie has to stop, we only even got any attention because of mass shootings and extremist rhetoric, you guys pretend like you don't understand human nature, humans only respond to threat and violence, especially when it comes to male problems, society doesn't give a fuck about us, and is only currently listening because not listening puts them at risk

EXTREMISM HAS MADE A PERSONAL PROBLEM (US PROBLEM) INTO A SOCIETAL PROBLEM (THEY'RE PROBLEM)

Humans are selfish creatures, inceldom would not even have a documentary if not for extremism

Last edited:
In a world this sick twisted and deformed even red pill ideas are considered extreme

2. Sites get taken down and then people run out of places to have legitimate discussion
Lol get it through your fucking head that "legitimate discussion" is absolutely fucking pointless in this clown world you think normies give a fuck about the endless blackpill studies or the plight of the low tier men of the world and injustices we face? They couldn't give two fucks about us, stop with this "b-b-but what will the normies think!!!" Shit they DON'T give a shit about evidence, studies , or reasoning and they devolve into the same robot like arguing during discussions, get it through your head that the world hates and despises you and does not give a remote fuck about you, you're a man. Let's be real honest anyways what the fuck is the point of legitimate discussion? Yea so? Your life sucks, yea you're ugly and hated, yes women are mentally ill, unloyal demonic whores, yea fuck Chad yea fuck stacey, yea yea some bitch at the supermarket looked at you with disgust?? At the end of the day you're still an ugly undesirable male and will be coming home to a quiet dark room with noone to sleep with. This nightmare world won't change with "legitimate discussions" on a niche internet forum for ugly men you me and everybody else knows the only forsure way to change this shit.

Lol get it through your fucking head that "legitimate discussion" is absolutely fucking pointless in this clown world you think normies give a fuck about the endless blackpill studies or the plight of the low tier men of the world and injustices we face? They couldn't give two fucks about us, stop with this "b-b-but what will the normies think!!!" Shit they DON'T give a shit about evidence, studies , or reasoning and they devolve into the same robot like arguing during discussions, get it through your head that the world hates and despises you and does not give a remote fuck about you, you're a man. Let's be real honest anyways what the fuck is the point of legitimate discussion? Yea so? Your life sucks, yea you're ugly and hated, yes women are mentally ill, unloyal demonic whores, yea fuck Chad yea fuck stacey, yea yea some bitch at the supermarket looked at you with disgust?? At the end of the day you're still an ugly undesirable male and will be coming home to a quiet dark room with noone to sleep with. This nightmare world won't change with "legitimate discussions" on a niche internet forum for ugly men you me and everybody else knows the only forsure way to change this shit.

This, JFL at retard copers

"muh awareness will make a difference"
"muh don't make us look bad"

At the end of the day society would have to violate women's rights to equalize the sexes again, because the sexes were never meant to be equal, balance comes from women taking on a submissive role, and society will never do that, because societies are built from the ground up to function in a manner to benefit women and children, IN THAT ORDER (WOMEN FIRST)

JFL at any idiot deluding themselves into thinking that if we "play nice" it will make a difference in your life, mind you these are the same idiots that will advise others to LDAR or "go monk mode" rather than wealthmaxx, so ironically THE ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES WHERE THEIR EFFORT WOULD MAKE THE MOST POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IS THE ONE THEY IGNORE AND SEE AS POINTLESS

To hell with your optics. Inceldom is not a political party. We should push and reward extreme views.

Bluepilled soycuck if you don't take immense enjoyment of any foid getting killed

Probably larp, but its true for me.

Bluepilled soycuck if you aren't indifferent to any foid getting killed

FTFY

I don't want my mom to get killed, but if she dies she dies, death is inevitable anyways, if a female family member of mines gets caught up in a mass shooting I'm not going to be a hypocrite and now be against mass shootings after celebrating and joking about it all this time, I'll accept the reality of it and understand that if I'm going to be reasonable, I can't laugh at the deaths of other peoples family members and somehow expect it not to happen to mines, my family members dying is always a probability, and one has to be mentally prepared for that

@BlkPillPres @Arrogantcel

You missed the point completely. My only interest is not having this place (((shut down)))

JFL at any idiot deluding themselves into thinking that if we "play nice" it will make a difference in your life, mind you these are the same idiots that will advise others to LDAR or "go monk mode" rather than wealthmaxx, so ironically THE ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES WHERE THEIR EFFORT WOULD MAKE THE MOST POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IS THE ONE THEY IGNORE AND SEE AS POINTLESS

wealthmaxxx :redpill:

Low IQ thread.
Re-read yourself at times.

Doze off this place for a while. Go fuck more hoes if need to.

Extremism is never good period, whatever the argument is.

Sleepercel alert, one IOI away from renouncing the black pill
Think you may have missed the point a bit. The blackpill is an inherently depressing thing. Once you take it, you basically have no chance of being happy, rope or ER are inevitable. We are blackpilled. We all know that it isn't getting better and never will. We can't 'renounce the blackpill' because of this. But if you were to give me an option between knowing the truth and being happy, of course I'd rather be happy. Who wouldn't.

wealthmaxxx :redpill:

There's no point in wealthmaxxing unless you are planning to terrormaxx or warlordmaxx. Fuck being a beta provider and modern democratic politics are a joke.

But also this. Extremism alone doesn't do anything other than get you shut down. It has to be combined with real world efforts and purpose. It can't just be pointless venting. This doesn't need to turn into a multiracial 8/pol/ clone.

There's no point in wealthmaxxing unless you are planning to terrormaxx or warlordmaxx. Fuck being a beta provider and modern democratic politics are a joke.

iran cant get nukes this days how one ugly autistic boio can do that

iran cant get nukes this days how one ugly autistic boio can do that

Fourth generation warfare and prolonged insurgency. Goal is to take over the country, not destroy it.

I mean for exmaple; guys here who say they wanna rape all raosties and then kill em..

Yeh, I'm blackpilled but I can't relate to that.
I've felt anger, hate frustration and bitterness but that type of madness simply hasn't struck out to me.

I cannot endorse that type of extremism too.
ER and AM were autistic retards, I don't condone what they did.

In b4 i get called a cuck.:feelslala:

2. Sites get taken down and then people run out of places to have legitimate discussions

The problem is I dont want incel communities to all be banned, and its not so far, because only 1% of the posts are extreme, 99% are discussion and sharing out experiences and theories, which I want to maintain. If you just make it all extremist shit, then nobody takes it seriously, ever.
This 100%. Literally no ideology would last if it was only the extremists. It's the lukewarms that open grounds for conversation, debate, and eventually acceptance of the idea.

Antifa doesn't get shit done, it's leftist activists.

The alt-right KKK and neo-nazis haven't made any accomplishments since the 50s, it's the right leaning activists that get shit done.

The black Panthers didn't achieve civil rights, it was the freedom riders and MLK's activist group.

If you want this to be a legitimate movement and not stay some fringe pathetic whining board, you're gonna have to accept the lukewarm followers.

JFL at how the moderate incel on the BBC documentary is Jewish.

The camera pans over one of his books -- "Yiddish for Dogs."

I really believe in the black pill, it is over for me, I only need to ER or rope

I have no problem with extremism if it’s backed by logic, but it serves no purpose if nothing will be done and failure is inevitable. At best a few people will pull of a lackluster shooting and at worst the sites get shut down and the extreme members “mysteriously” disappear

Indeed only faggots are against """extremism""".
In fact, there's no extremism in the blackpill, because most of the things that we just say is backed by science.
We do not think emotionally (how could you if you have lost your emotions, rofl), mostly logically. That's why most of the things that we say is infinitely more valuable than what bluepillers say.

Last edited:
"I say guys like that are just "lukewarm black pillers", they are one IOI away from denouncing the black pill and thinking "maybe I'm wrong" JFL. If you are honest with yourself there is nothing to be "on the fence" on, with all these stats, studies, and observable evidence, it isn't even debatable, if you are "on the fence", then its not for reasons of logic, its for reasons of ego and morality (emotional reasons), and I'd much prefer guys like that stay clear of the black pill, they are wasting their time"

You are arguing against your argument. You can't be un blackpilled, and it is a fundamental view of reality, not a lifestyle choice. There are people who are on the cusp of being incel in the way that it never started for them. Low tier normies, or normies who are in the process of being tinderized, and woken up from the bluepill. There are boomer MGTOW cucks who are waking up, and have figured out the feminism, and divorce rape part, and will probably figure out the black pill part. Those are the people on the fence. I have been black pill since childhood, and have been arguing for this concept before it or incel had a name, and have met steep resistance for it. You can't be unblack pilled. Maybe some dude on the cusp ascends temporarily, but once he has seen reality it will always be there even if he avoids thinking of it.

"Nothing of value is lost by guys like that being dissuaded by "extremism", the black pill as a concept is inherently extreme and world altering, it will change your life and the way you look at things forever, if a little violence and/or psychopathy is enough to chase you away then you wouldn't have embraced the black pill anyways"

It is a world view built on facts that can be observed personally, and contemplated through reason. There are chads, and stacys who are blackpill, but simply don't care because it doesn't affect them. To suggest violence or total depravity is integral to this world view embraces deterministic thinking, and in turn implies that people have no agency, and devolve into hate mongers or worse. Was MLK less sincere than the Black Panthers? Do you think the Civil Rights Act would have been passed if MLK started a race war?

This boils down to a question of is INCEL/Black Pill a reasonable world view that highlights how far the pendulum has swung in terms of morality towards societal dissolution through the destruction of family, and any functional unit built on that foundation or is it a phenomenon that should be left unstudied, and a community built around an identity that is like a festering boil waiting waiting to pop, which routinely takes legit depressed guys, and basically incites violence?

Every self identified incel should ask do you want all the men in denial to wake up to reality, and force the message down the collective throat of society, and create change on the level of the Civil Rights Act, or are you filled with so much hate that you just want to see the world burn or at least see an occaisional handful of people harmed for its sake to no good effect other than destruction?

Speaking of sleeper agents, you should look into COINTELPRO, and how the FBI likes to frame stupid people to the point of inciting, and supplying fake bombs to them. You should wake up from the naivete of thinking that anyone who has touched this or any other incel or "Subversive" website even to the Alex Jones level does not have a dossier on them, and NSA has transcripts of all their communications stored in a data center in Utah. You would be completely naive to assume otherwise or think TOR or other tools are protection for your identity when hardware backdoors are built into every platform.

What would someone be doing making an argument that rational people who are "Lukewarm" black pillers are not what this community is about, and that violence, and extremism are part, and parcel of what should be a legitimate movement?

ER and AM were autistic retards
they're also the reason why inceldom spreaded so much, allowing guys like you to be a part of this comunity instead of suffering alone.
stop being an ungrateful piece of shit

This, JFL at retard copers

"muh awareness will make a difference"
"muh don't make us look bad"

At the end of the day society would have to violate women's rights to equalize the sexes again, because the sexes were never meant to be equal, balance comes from women taking on a submissive role, and society will never do that, because societies are built from the ground up to function in a manner to benefit women and children, IN THAT ORDER (WOMEN FIRST)

I think you made a post about attraction being a 0 sum game and it’s either girls will win or incels.

No matter what incels will do or how nice we are, we will never get any pussy.
The lukewarm Pillers want us to be nice even after years of rejection
Low IQ thread.
Re-read yourself at times.

Doze off this place for a while. Go fuck more hoes if need to.

Blackpill in itself is extremism lmao.

Last edited:

All who question the status quo are deemed as extremists by those in power. In the past, Galileo was considered an extremist for rejecting geocentrism. In today's gynocentric society, incels are considered extremists for pointing out that women only care about looks, money, and status. If extremism is never good, then questioning the status quo is never a good thing either.

From my perspective, most normies are bluepilled extremists who view the female clitoris as a divining rod for virtue: If women are capable of feeling sexual attraction for you, you have a good personality and you're a decent human being. If women are disgusted by you, that can only mean you have a horrible personality.

If you fancy yourself a "moderate" when you are arguing against extremists who worship women, you are guaranteed to lose the debate. Almost everything they believe about women is wrong and irrational, so there is no point in trying to appease them.

Last edited:
Edgy. I belive opinion of a man always need to be backed up by his action.

I love misogyny n hate. It is what keeps me going.
Anyone who says to tone it down is a cuck. They are fools to think that toning it down will bring a more favourable, non-biased judgement of incels. Better to be toxic than a simp.

Giga high IQ post.

I fully support killing of ugly femorloids and those pretty ones who not giving me sex (so all of them, except my cute adorable loli waifu of culture, which I dont have and dont know is it even possible to find, so in that case just kill all cunts)

Hatred attracts hatred, this place is like a magnet for me. I agree that we shouldn't change, if one is smart enough, he will realise blackpill is nothing but harsh truth of the world we live in, and no amount of "extremism" or whatever you may call it, will scare off smart people.

This 100%. Literally no ideology would last if it was only the extremists. It's the lukewarms that open grounds for conversation, debate, and eventually acceptance of the idea.

Antifa doesn't get shit done, it's leftist activists.

The alt-right KKK and neo-nazis haven't made any accomplishments since the 50s, it's the right leaning activists that get shit done.

The black Panthers didn't achieve civil rights, it was the freedom riders and MLK's activist group.

If you want this to be a legitimate movement and not stay some fringe pathetic whining board, you're gonna have to accept the lukewarm followers.

high IQ

I fully support killing of ugly femorloids and those pretty ones who not giving me sex (so all of them, except my cute adorable loli waifu of culture, which I dont have and dont know is it even possible to find, so in that case just kill all cunts)

you are
not blackpilled
not incel
autistic basement dweller
youre typically the kind of guy they like to frame us as.

Am I a cuck for being indifferent when a foid dies?

It's a good thing until FBI knocks on your door. Are you FBI? :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

The blackpill really became a force of evil. I love it and I love you guys.

The blackpill really became a force of evil. I love it and I love you guys.
It's great to be evil, especially in a twisted world where evil suddenly becomes good.

you are
not blackpilled
not incel
autistic basement dweller
youre typically the kind of guy they like to frame us as.
OP, give me cookie, I catched one of of those here ¦3

And tfu on you here, my everyday lonelyness without my honorable enlightened desires fulfilled is all whats important, and let femoids be ikilled, let they suffer for not being like my dream waifu

"There's no such thing as bad publicity."
Therefore, I agree with this post.

If Incels weren't a topic then I wouldn't have known about it. To me it's a win. Because my worldview got improved.

As to all the hate...
Well, it's not just "Ok" to hate your enemies, it's a duty.

But I don't hate 1/2 (.5 &/or half) of humanity just for being women! That's stupid and part of (((their))) genocidal plan.

I am just sad and cautious that women have become weaponized dangerous animals. My mom was ok. I know other women that are not scum.

But the majority of younger women have been brainwashed into being unlovable, irredeemable, insufferable, and vicious vampires. It's ok to hate them.

Agreed. If foids were allowed here, those "blackpilled" and moderate cels would be the first step in the process of foid "femcels" joining the community and ruining it. They would sympathise with them, make them feel more welcome and the forum would turn to shit. I'm not saying you're not :blackpill: if your mood didn't improve from the news of the beheaded slut, but only that it's good to have normie filters to keep the "hate-free" incels away.

Blackpill extremism should be increased and decreased at the same time.

Indeed. When everybody is a fucking pussy, nothing will happen. Men will be still targeted regardless of what people say here. Just imagine, if every man would be a brutal beast. We would shift this situation within days.

But if you were to give me an option between knowing the truth and being happy, of course I'd rather be happy. Who wouldn't.

I'd choose knowing the truth

We are blackpilled

If you'd choose "happiness" over knowing the truth you aren't black pilled, choosing ignorant happiness over reality is literally what the blue pill is, did you not even see the matrix movie, the blue pill was offered to Neo and if he took that pill he'd forget everything that he knew about actual reality and go back to living within the matrix

You quite literally are blue pilled in every sense of the word, even within the context of the movie, you would have taken the blue pill if Morpheus offered you a choice

Blackpill in itself is extremism lmao.

Exactly

Found this gold in another thread, its the perfect argument against "muh awareness" idiots, awareness of the black pill means nothing, because normies don't fucking care, they purposefully ignore the stats, studies, evidence, etc, they don't care, and that's why violence and extremism is the answer, if not for ER we would not even be known.

I used to be of the opinion that we should be moderate and make peope aware of our suffering by discussing things with normies in a civilized manner and use empirical studies, scientific publications and evolutionary biology to back up our experiences and findings.

But what do the normies do ?

The ignore our blackpills.

They refuse to acknowledge, the science.

Even if they do they then belittle our issues, and say you don't need a relationship AND/OR you are not entitled to one.

No matter how many studies and papers of academics you cite they will keep going with their idealistic feel-good world view and refuse to swallow the bitter brutal truths of female mate selection and the extreme unfairness.

You can't leave behind 80% of the male population and expect them to rot and die alone without them fighting back.

This is why it is important to use violence.

No other action will wake up the normies and make them understand how dire and desperate our situation is.

If a baby doesn't cry and scream there is a significant likelihood it won't get enough attention and not be fed and die.

If the baby cries and screams, the mother will immediately pick up the baby and feed it and do everything to satisfy its needs.

The only way to make us heard and get people to take us seriously is to cry and scream so loudly that they can't ignore us.

Last edited:
The blackpill is not edgy.

I think that the edgypill should be hidden. But there are edgypilled communities out there where you can discuss about what you want, so the normie invasion is not a big issue.

Blackpill is based on scientific studies, how can it be considered “misogyny”?

The blackpill is not edgy.

I think that the edgypill should be hidden. But there are edgypilled communities out there where you can discuss about what you want, so the normie invasion is not a big issue.

Blackpill is based on scientific studies, how can it be considered “misogyny”?
Biology is misogynistic according to the Feminist(male=female) agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.