Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extroversion = good looking (+NT). Introversion = ugly

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Water thread.

While yes, some of your personality type is genetics based, most of it is from positive or negative reinforcement from past experiences.
Ever notice how “coincidentally” ugly people tend to be introverts as opposed to good looking people whom tend to be extroverts? Not a fucking coincidence AT ALL.

Being ugly => bad social experiences => introvert

being good looking => good social experiences => extrovert.

I would also like to add that this is also the reason why now a days more girls are extroverts than guys, since most of them are attractive to your average Norman and the fact that they have a hole, they get infinite positive reinforcement. It’s vice versa with most men who are becoming more and more introverted. It’s all connected.

Wet has never been more water.

yes. it's not hard to understand.

Halo/ripple effect in action

Underrated thread

Water is wet.

And this is why introverted chads are so "mysterious" to females because they wonder why he's not extroverted like the normies are.

Cope. I have known ugly extroverted guys and introverted chads. Different genetics affect looks and social skills.

Cope, I’ve known ugly guys that were extroverted and had lots of friends, and introverted GL guys. But the GL always had a GF, even though he was introvert, and the uglies never had a GF.

Ugly and extroverted = can make friends, but will be incel

GL and introverted =Always will have a GF or girl chasing after him, but probably will not have much friends