Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eye Color Pill: You can never make up for having shit colored eyes

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
We all know Jeremy Meeks is the ultimate example of the blackpill, and proof that looks are everything in life.

We know that facial structure bones and such contribute to subhumanity, but what if we changed Meeks coloring to that of most black people's?

This dude would still be rotting in jail today despite having the same facial structure.
If you are ethnic, you can never compete with a white person or person of any group that has light blue eyes.

This dude is dark skin, but having just one eye that is light brought him out of jail to become a model.

If you have dark eyes, you should be euthanized at birth because you are seen as lesser than and no one should have their kids suffer such a fate.

Last edited:
This is more like a racepill thread kek. I've seen that you can change your color eyes with a safe procedure (Its not stroma), but I dont remember de name

This is more like a racepill thread kek. I've seen that you can change your color eyes with a safe procedure (Its not stroma), but I dont remember de name
Well I guess whites do have blue eyes more, but I wanted to be specific in case someone brought up Meeks or non whites with blue eyes.
Also I have heard of that, but when you do it, you will get exposed by old photos of you.

cope. There are plenty of Tyrone niggers out there slaying prime stacy pussy.

And if they had light blue eyes, they would be slaying 10 times as much.

Well I guess whites do have blue eyes more, but I wanted to be specific in case someone brought up Meeks or non whites with blue eyes.
Also I have heard of that, but when you do it, you will get exposed by old photos of you.
Even if you get exposed, someone cares? If a 5/10 surgerymaxxed foid (which was a 3.5/10 before surgeries) wanted to fuck with you, would you recuse just because he is faking her looks? I would not

Even if you get exposed, someone cares? If a 5/10 surgerymaxxed foid (which was a 3.5/10 before surgeries) wanted to fuck with you, would you recuse just because he is faking her looks? I would not
I wouldn't want to have kids with her cause it would bring in abomination level kids. But sex, probably.

eye color is the LAST of my concerns.

It would end like that chang story, when he filed a lawsuit against his wife, who had many surgeries, and their kids were the gookest of gook ricecels

It would end like that chang story, when he filed a lawsuit against his wife, who had many surgeries, and their kids were the gookest of gook ricecels
No surgery for your genetics.

For real? I remember the story of an African dude that divorced his wife in their honeymoon because, after seeing her without make up, he found out how ugly she was. But this? This is another level :giga:

Eye color is just the icing on the cake. It doesn't matter if you are an incel or Chad.
Nothing will change from the color of the eyes.

For real? I remember the story of an African dude that divorced his wife in their honeymoon because, after seeing her without make up, he found out how ugly she was. But this? This is another level :giga:
Well, I cannot guarantee this was 100% true, but I heard about it many times. There was even pictures of the family, but as far as I know the fake. The incident itself is real, I guess, and it seems the guy won the lawsuit although it happened long ago.

True, but why would a foid do them. She probably was asymmetric boxer looking like noodle
women dont care if their kids will look like shit due to her genes, they will just breed and shit them out

ffw slavcel with brown eyes
never began

Eye color is just the icing on the cake. It doesn't matter if you are an incel or Chad.
Nothing will change from the color of the eyes.
cope, eyes literally made meeks from a chad-lite into a gigachad.

women dont care if their kids will look like shit due to her genes, they will just breed and shit them out
True, yet a foids still did a lot of surgeries back in the day, and they still wanna mog other foids for better chance at gigachad imo. The reason i said, it's a thing of the past, is because nowadays, they won't go so far, because everything is handed to them.

Even if I'm wrong, why foids do surgeries then

Well, I cannot guarantee this was 100% true, but I heard about it many times. There was even pictures of the family, but as far as I know the fake. The incident itself is real, I guess, and it seems the guy won the lawsuit although it happened long ago.
Some voice in my head is whispering me this guy wouldn't have won it in 2020.

cope, eyes literally made meeks from a chad-lite into a gigachad.
I do not think so. Yes, they do better. But they do not radically change the situation.
With golden hair and blue eyes, I would be 4/10, now I'm 3/10, for example.

True, yet a foids still did a lot of surgeries back in the day, and they still wanna mog other foids for better chance at gigachad imo. The reason i said, it's a thing of the past, is because nowadays, they won't go so far, because everything is handed to them.

Even if I'm wrong, why foids do surgeries then
true foids want gigachad and that makes them want to do shit in life
I do not think so. Yes, they do better. But they do not radically change the situation.
With golden hair and blue eyes, I would be 4/10, now I'm 3/10, for example.
what would meeks me with shit color brown eyes? He wouldnt even be a chadlite cause of his semi recessed chin

Last edited:
true foids want gigachad and that makes them want to do shit in life

what would meeks me with shit color brown eyes? He wouldnt even be a chadlite cause of his semi recessed chin
Girls that mostly go hard on plastic surgery are the ones chasing millionaires, i dunno why but every really rich guy prefer and has tons of plastic fake girls.

I have blue eyes and im still incel :(

I'm tired of Incels coping about this shit. It's known that toilets are the biggest white supremacists on the planet, so it's no question that they value blue more than any other group.

I'm tired of Incels coping about this shit. It's known that toilets are the biggest white supremacists on the planet, so it's no question that they value blue more than any other group.
This one always seems to be one of the biggest copes people have and they refuse to accept it. They know blue eyes mog shit eyes to oblivion.

Ngl I was initially kind of reluctant on this pill as shape matters wayyyy more. But after seeing some photoshops and before afters I think if you're a bug eyed creature with brown eyes (like me), getting blue or light brown contacts can definitely add 1 point to your looks. Gonna try some blue contacts soon.

Ngl I was initially kind of reluctant on this pill as shape matters wayyyy more. But after seeing some photoshops and before afters I think if you're a bug eyed creature with brown eyes (like me), getting blue or light brown contacts can definitely add 1 point to your looks. Gonna try some blue contacts soon.

View attachment 354239View attachment 354240View attachment 354241View attachment 354242
Those pictures destroyed me. The halo is even bigger for non-whites tbh, probably +3.

Also you made a thread about eye color and made meeks' skin black as well JFL.

Just be black with blue eyes theory. Never began for white chads tbh ngl

Brown eyes is a death sentence

I have green eyes.

Therefore I am a 4 and not a 3.

Hooray
By the way, if you want to show that eye color matters, try using pictures of average men and not 9/10 giga Tyrones

Brown eyes is a death sentence
It's possible to escape death row if you are gigachad, but otherwise it's over.
I have green eyes.

Therefore I am a 4 and not a 3.

Hooray
By the way, if you want to show that eye color matters, try using pictures of average men and not 9/10 giga Tyrones
green eyes is +1 and blue eyes is +2.
If you have darker skin, then it's +2 and +3.

eye colour isn't that important. it's not like height, where being 5'2 means it never began and 6'4 means it's near impossible to be incel. brown eyes is a neutral trait, not a bad trait. I have green eyes and I think they give a halo effect but unless you're ethnic, they really don't elevate sex appeal that much.

eye colour isn't that important. it's not like height, where being 5'2 means it never began and 6'4 means it's near impossible to be incel. brown eyes is a neutral trait, not a bad trait. I have green eyes and I think they give a halo effect but unless you're ethnic, they really don't elevate sex appeal that much.
Yeah, green eyes are only +1 for whites.
That's still important though.
If you had blue eyes, you would be +2.
Blue eyes as an ethnic is +4 maybe

an underrated blackpill.

While other physical characteristics are at the top of the totem pole, colored eyes can easily turn many normies into chadlites, as opposed to bland dull brown/black eyes

an underrated blackpill.

While other physical characteristics are at the top of the totem pole, colored eyes can easily turn many normies into chadlites, as opposed to bland dull brown/black eyes
most people here can't cope with this reality, and pretend it isn't important.

If you have dark eyes, you should be euthanized at birth because you are seen as lesser than and no one should have their kids suffer such a fate.
Interestingly enough, most white babies are born with blue eyes and change eye color a little later - so euthanizing at birth is hard.
Typically, Caucasian babies are born with gray-blue eyes that may or may not change to a darker, browner color depending on how much melanin develops.
But TBH I truly like dark brown eyes, darker the better. I was even thinking back in my bluepilled early teen years that my gf/wife should only have brown eyes and not blue - I never found classic nordic blondes with blue eyes super attractive. Little did I know back then that I won't be able to choose
P.s. I am a fat slav with dark brown eyes

Interestingly enough, most white babies are born with blue eyes and change eye color a little later - so euthanizing at birth is hard.
You can just look at the genes.

But TBH I truly like dark brown eyes, darker the better. I was even thinking back in my bluepilled early teen years that my gf/wife should only have brown eyes and not blue - I never found classic nordic blondes with blue eyes super attractive. Little did I know back then that I won't be able to choose
P.s. I am a fat slav with dark brown eyes
Yeah, but females don't like dark eyes.
They want shit eyes dead.
If you have brown/hazel eyes, your smv is lower than a singular blue eye.
Super-Mario-64-06.png
hazel eyes mog shit eyes still

We all know Jeremy Meeks is the ultimate example of the blackpill, and proof that looks are everything in life.

View attachment 348675

We know that facial structure bones and such contribute to subhumanity, but what if we changed Meeks coloring to that of most black people's?

View attachment 348677

This dude would still be rotting in jail today despite having the same facial structure.
If you are ethnic, you can never compete with a white person or person of any group that has light blue eyes.

View attachment 348681

This dude is dark skin, but having just one eye that is light brought him out of jail to become a model.

Meeks could still mog if he was dark-skinned and had the same facial bones. Some women prefer dark men.

Also, Meekspill is rare as a result of the mulattopill. It's hit or miss, but most of the time, they end up subhuman-looking.

If he kept the same blue eyes, then yes. But if he lost those, than he would just be rotting in prison.
Yeah, I'm mixed and I'm like olive-skinned. But TFW you were born with brown eyes when your mom has hazel eyes and your grandmother has blue eyes.
That's only if they are tan/olive skin, not dark black.
A lot of women like dark black skin on a man. Pure blacks even mog most mixed-race people.

TFW you were born with brown eyes when your mom has hazel eyes and your grandmother has blue eyes.
suifuel tbh

A lot of women like dark black skin on a man. Pure blacks even mog most mixed-race people.
doubt, most of what I seen is females lusting after light skin blacks and the males calling them pretty boys and feminine to cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back