Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Eye surgery

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I have seen eye surgery mentioned a few times here, saying people can change eye colour, but searching online I can't tell if it is real or just a fake scam. I am pretty sure if I got eye surgery I could ascend so wanted to know if anyone here has done it, or know anything more about it, and whether or not it is legit?

I know it is possible via surgery but too risky

Don't ever get eye surgery unless you have a legitimate reason to. I would rather be dead than blind.

Way too risky and the after effects makes your eyes look unnatural. Just wear contacts.

Way too risky and the after effects makes your eyes look unnatural. Just wear contacts.
yeah what I saw online did look risky, especially as they dont seem to describe the procedure at all

Don't ever get eye surgery unless you have a legitimate reason to. I would rather be dead than blind.
This.
And anyways, there's no way your eye color is what's holding you back. Being a hapa ricecel (guessing from your name) is your "problem", I'm afraid, bro. Getting weirdly unnatural blue eyes and probably blinding yourself in the process isn't going to change the bigger picture.

If you’re concerned with eye colour (I’m assuming you have brown eyes) just put on contacts. However, maybe look into surgeries that can improve eye shape itself if your eye area isn’t up to snuff. If it’s fine, don’t go through surgery to correct eye colour, too much money when you can just put on contacts instead

I have a lot of things to worry on my body, dick , height, skins, hair. If your eye color is your main concern, probably you are fakecel.

If lighter eyes are all you need to "ascend" you should be permabanned tbh. You can buy a quality pair of color lenses that lasts 1 year for <$40.

The most impressive results from laser eye color surgery that I've seen were on people that already had light eyes. People with dark brown eyes usually go from dark brown to graphite at best.

Last edited:
Go look up “The Doctors Eye Color” on a search engine and see how this guy went partially blind from that kind of surgery. If you want to change your eye shape, that’s safer, but that’s one area I’d be very careful about.

Go look up “The Doctors Eye Color” on a search engine and see how this guy went partially blind from that kind of surgery. If you want to change your eye shape, that’s safer, but that’s one area I’d be very careful about.

These are iris implants and yes they're very dangerous. You'd have to be a complete idiot bugman to pay for them.

This.
And anyways, there's no way your eye color is what's holding you back. Being a hapa ricecel (guessing from your name) is your "problem", I'm afraid, bro. Getting weirdly unnatural blue eyes and probably blinding yourself in the process isn't going to change the bigger picture.
Well you are right, bring ethnic (sand-curry-beancel) who lives amongst noodlewhores and ricecels is what's holding me back, I just thought having blue eyes would give me some Meeks value. I think the eye area surgery is a good idea though, if I can change the shape enough to be squintman, no one will notice the colour

i wouldn't risk it tbh

I have seen eye surgery mentioned a few times here, saying people can change eye colour, but searching online I can't tell if it is real or just a fake scam. I am pretty sure if I got eye surgery I could ascend so wanted to know if anyone here has done it, or know anything more about it, and whether or not it is legit?
Okay first of all are you white? If you are not white don't get this surgery because you are going to look like an abomination

Its real- however you have to fly to Africa and do it with a surgeon in Tunisia. And you're guaranteed to get Glaucoma eventually from the surgical implants

If you want blue eyes its risky. A side effect is you can go blind. Also i have blue eyes and its done nothing. So is it really worth loosing your eyesight over?

If you want blue eyes its risky. A side effect is you can go blind. Also i have blue eyes and its done nothing. So is it really worth loosing your eyesight over?
Not just blind. You're guaranteed to get glaucoma from the iris implants

Studies show that serious complications of the iris-implant procedure can include:

Reduced vision or blindness;
Elevated pressure inside the eye that can lead to glaucoma, a potentially blinding disease;
Cataract (clouding of the eye's naturally clear lens);
Injury to the cornea, the clear outer area of the eye that focuses light and makes vision possible. If severe enough, a corneal transplant may be needed;
Inflammation of the iris or areas around it, leading to pain, blurred vision and tearing.

This guy got the surgery lol

I LASIKmaxxed last year. One of the best decisions I've made tbh. Would highly recommend it.

I LASIKmaxxed last year. One of the best decisions I've made tbh. Would highly recommend it.
Was it painful, either during or after? Also how strong was your prescription prior to LASIK?

Was it painful, either during or after? Also how strong was your prescription prior to LASIK?
Not at all. The procedure itself was a surreal sensation, unlike anything I've experienced before, but there was no pain whatsoever. For a couple of days afterwards, there was some minor irritation in my right eye, but that healed up quickly.

I was around -4 in both eyes prior to LASIK; now my vision is better than 20/20.