Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ezra Miller chokes out a female fan and people are split between "stanning" him and calling out "toxic masculinity"

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
By now you know that many girls want to fuck Ezra Miller because of his chad genetics and hyper feminine modes of dressing. He got caught on video by some white knight that was recording and stepped in choking out a woman and people are trying to turn this into a "men are evil" type situation. I thought men and woman were equal under normies eyes though? Shouldn't a man choking a woman in 2020 be the same as a man choking another man? This just proves the cognitive-dissonance that normies have. Men and woman are not equal. Women are still defended and white knighted to earth's end and we live in a gynocentric society that gives woman privilege and a pussy pass at every corner. THIS IS ONLY ONE SIDE OF IT THOUGHT. If Ezra Miller were an ugly manlet no one would be supporting him or "stanning" him under any circumstance. This would be an absolute career ender but watch, in two weeks everyone will have forgot this and girls will go back to masturbating to the perks of being a wallflower again. Both sides are retarded, just go on twitter and type "Ezra Miller" its on the trending page too so u can see the roasty and cuck meltdowns.

Video In Question:

Ezra Millers chad genetics:
Ezramiller

Last edited:
he will be alright if anything she wants to tuck him more

she enjoyed it lmao that moan of pleasure.

we need to talk about ezra being based

(((Ezra)))

Oy vey this will surely go away

Bitch enjoyed it she had a orgasm

choking out a woman
his fans love for him just went through the roof. they all want to be next to get choked now.

dudes jaw looks robust as fuck

Literally who?

Chads are evil.

Don't even know who this dumbass is.

Wait, I think I recognize the face now. Did he play a gay raped child or something in Law and Order SVU? I think he's been on Law and Order. I'm sure of it.

She seems to have a joyful expression on her face, ngl.

Chaim Thundershekel only

Dont wanna watch the video, so..what caused him to choke her?

What's his account on here?

lol imagine if he was a norwooding manlet. he wouldn't survive one day before getting exploded by the air force

bit of a dilemma here:
ezra is a massive faggot associated with the fashion industry - an industry i absolutely despise and wish destruction upon every waking chance
then there's the foid, a creature who has existed long before the fashion industry, this creature in particular, with her lame swinging hand moves like a retarded monkey made me angry and it was a good feeling to see that slut thrown into her place

while it's based to see a foid put in her place and the actions of ezra are indeed based on this instance, i also can't support his person in general as he is the embodiment of everything wrong in this world

Wtf is stanning? She was smiling the whole time. Holes would let Chad bash their teeth out with a brick just to fuck him.

the fact that she liked it shows that women shouldn't have rights

Wtf is stanning? She was smiling the whole time. Holes would let Chad bash their teeth out with a brick just to fuck him.
It means stalking. But in an obsessive fan way (Stan - the Eminem song about a psycho fan).

As much as of a qp this guy is, I hope he channels this energy to play ER, or the Night Stalker Richard Ramirez someday. This actually makes me rethink how awesome of a powertrip it is to use they/them pronouns. It gives weak men the excuse to lay it on weaker women for invading their personal space.

Gender is just a construct :feelskek:

I also notice that she was even giggling even AS she was getting choked despite Ezra Miller taking the altercation seriously. She obviously does not respect him as a physically threatening real man, but more as a qp celebrity that she is entitled to harass.

Last edited:
By now you know that many girls want to fuck Ezra Miller
didn’t even know who this was but thanks for informing me of his existence

She was probably wet while he was choking her. Fucking cunt

based, that's how holes should be treated

What was his motivation for doing it?

She probably wanted it and was provoking him to do it. Look at that smile.

????????
Am i missing something? She doesn't exactly look concerned or scared, why are people trying to cancel him?
Oh let me guess, holes?

Fucking white knight cuck simp holding the camera trying to save m’lady from the toxic misogynist

“Whoa bruh bruh bruh”
“That ain’t cool bruh”
“Leave m’lady alone bruh”
“I shall gallantly ride in to rescue m’lady and take her to safety”