Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (F) Remember this guy? He's dead...

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
1561631879102 pol

He lived in his parement's basement his whole life. RIP truecel.

RIP.

I like the way Christians are so selective. "He had a heart of gold and a good soul, loved All of God’s creatures" - nope. Being incel takes away anyone's love after a while for "All of God's creatures."

Also he almost certainly killed himself which means he "now has peace, joy, and love with his God and Savior" - nope. According to Christians you burn in Hell for suicide.

Anyway, too bad. More men continue to follow. Inceldom is deadly.

I guess he missed the jbw memo.

lmao a true wizard

NO NO NO!!!!
Why?!
Why does all the good guys have to die and all the trash stays alive? :cryfeels:
Rest In Peace Brother.

Also he almost certainly killed himself
I doubt it. When I was looking into him, I found a soy podcast called Your Mom's House that had some kind of medical professional on. The hosts would show him videos of people, including benadryl jake, that their fans had sent to them, and the medical professional would try to identify what was wrong with them. The guy said that Jake probably had emphysema, because he was using his accessory muscles to breathe. The guy probably died of a collapsed lung or of other issues related to his breathing.

How did he die?

volume warning, much?

No way man...
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

FUCK!!!!!!
NO NO NO!!!!
Why?!
Why does all the good guys have to die and all the trash stays alive? :cryfeels:
Rest In Peace Brother.
Indeed...
FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!

Based avi and based video.

Forced loneliness kills.
Was it suicide or? No cause of death is listed anywhere, that's how much no one cares about truecels dying, they just throw them in the garbage, to be forgotten the day after.

He was a catcel :) Should have posted here.

Last edited:
Imagine the kind of tortuous and lonely life this man lived. Truly a crime that society and women are responsible for.

surprised he even made it to 43 tbh, no point of living that long as an incel

I would take him SEA with me.

It's over for him

Holy shit i remember his vids. What happened to him? Suicide?

How do you know he's dead?

Forced loneliness kills.
Was it suicide or? No cause of death is listed anywhere, that's how much no one cares about truecels dying, they just throw them in the garbage, to be forgotten the day after.

He was a catcel :) Should have posted here.

What movie is your sig from? Don't ignore me a second time fag.

Wow this breaks my hart, holy fuck.

What movie is your sig from? Don't ignore me a second time fag.
Don't know tbh
surprised he even made it to 43 tbh, no point of living that long as an incel
Looks like he didn't have what it takes to rope, 40's is around the time your body seems to start failing if you're a drugmaxxing truecel with a shitty diet like him.

Last edited:
He lived in his parement's basement his whole life.

This is the future for all men. Also no car, no driver licence and hit work twice a day.

F
I don't imagine the mental strength he had to endure it so long.
@Alone75
@FACEandLMS
@outherebrothers

Last edited:
rest in peace. A miserable life like mine.

I would've been his friend. What a nice guy. I hope it wasn't suicide. My condolences to him and his family.
I don't know if he was a virgin, if so, a horrible way to go. He was a good looking guy, so who knows.

He was never truly living tbf.

I would've been his friend. What a nice guy. I hope it wasn't suicide. My condolences to him and his family.
I don't know if he was a virgin, if so, a horrible way to go. He was a good looking guy, so who knows.
Just judging by his appearances. He probably was a virgin. And died so at 43. It’s a cruel world.

sad world we live in

F
I don't imagine the mental strength he had to endure it so long.
@Alone75
@FACEandLMS
@outherebrothers

This man obviously has some mental problems and is not a good representative of any community that wants to be taken seriously.

Someone on Kiwifarms said maybe he had colon cancer but they're not sure.

This man obviously has some mental problems and is not a good representative of any community that wants to be taken seriously.
Yeah that dude was out there for sure.

:f:

What can I say? He is a victim of our times. Times in which a man in the West is considered as somebody unworthy to be happy. Million of other men will die too. There is a war against us going on.

I will miss this legend I didn't know he died.

I just saw some of his art. He was actually pretty good