Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face and Height is all that matter to women today

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Penis size? They have dildos that mog even the best and biggest penises.

Money? They work their own jobs now, and they can easily extract resources from betas and cucks through various methods that take no effort.

So much for just have a good job or big penis bro.

Remember that women care more so about image than reality, so they will pick a Chad whose 6’4 with a model face but only has a 4 inch penis, over a 5’7 average looking guy with a 7+ inch penis. This is because she will get far more pleasure from comparing what others see her with, than what only she sees in private, worst case scenario she gets no sexual pleasure behind closed doors from Chads small penis, so she just uses a dildo to make up for it. But she will get incredible amounts of pleasure by just having others see her with a Chad while in public.

Last edited:
Wrong, face is literally the only thing that matters. I wouldn't be here if height was important

Personality? That's a myth.

Wrong, face is literally the only thing that matters. I wouldn't be here if height was important
Thats why its Face AND height. A 4'10" guy with perfect face is still going to be an incel.

High IQ

Face = 40%
Height = 40%
Frame = 20%

Thats why its Face AND height. A 4'10" guy with perfect face is still going to be an incel.
true, but his chances are way higher than a 6'3'' guy with a 3/10 face

tinder and social media intensified this vicious pursuit mostly

true, but his chances are way higher than a 6'3'' guy with a 3/10 face
I disagree. Nothing saves a guy at 4'10". You realise that is over 1 foot below the average, right?

Doesnt matter anyway. 6'3" ugly and 4'10" handsome are both terrible situations that should be respected.

Dick Size does matter cause it has a big impact on your confidence and its easier to dominate other Men .
Also Money Game is not entirely out of question , cause it is proven , that women have more frequent orgasms with wealthier men .

Massive cope thinking a 6'4" Chad with a 4" dick won't get cucked, ditched and get rumors spread about him as soon as she manages to monkey branch. Your thinking has merit in general, but dick matters beyond what a plastic oversized casting can make up for lol.

Dick Size does matter cause it has a big impact on your confidence and its easier to dominate other Men .
Also Money Game is not entirely out of question , cause it is proven , that women have more frequent orgasms with wealthier men .
never forget them roastholes want a man to fuck them senseless too.

Good genes come in packages. It's highly unlikely that a proper Chad with above average height and beautifully chiseled face will have a small dick. It's definitely possible but I think what defines Chad is him being blessed with good genes in all aspects that actually matter - face, height, dick. Everything else is secondary in life. However, if Chad is inadequate in some way, like by having a really small cock then women will quickly destroy and discard him the moment a proper Chad comes along, just like they would do with every other man foids consider to be unattractive. Women love good genes. Not the men who posses them.

Most wealthy men are good looking, so it’s probably they orgasm for good looking wealthy men.

People always bring up guys like Bill Gates as example of ugly successful men, but his father was a extremely successful lawyer and was on the Chairman Board for Planned Parenthood. Bill Gates would have been successful no matter what, because he had his dads money to support him. People that come from wealthy families rarely fail, they can afford to take risks that poor people can’t.

face, height are equally important. tall chads will always out slay chadlets
View attachment 148415
This dude managed to get a wife and he's 4'4, Face>height
fuck youre a brainlet. the guys rich and famous
This is because she will get far more pleasure from comparing what others see her with
Spot on. Women love when tall good looking men boost their social status between their peers.

girl 1: "oh look gemma, has a new boyfriend"
girl 2: "omg im so jealous hes so handsome and tall"

flip the switch now when a normie "ascends"

girl 1: "oh look gemma, has a new boyfriend"
girl 2: "why is she dating him, hes so short and not that attractive. she can do much better than him sweaty"

shes gonna get pressured into cheating or slowly loosing feelings for the normie just beacuse her friends dont find him attractive JFL

Last edited:
yes because your case is the be-all end-all

I disagree. Nothing saves a guy at 4'10". You realise that is over 1 foot below the average, right?

Doesnt matter anyway. 6'3" ugly and 4'10" handsome are both terrible situations that should be respected.
Bagelcel is 4'10'' and I believe he is slaying now...

you need both. your inability to see beyond your own experiences is pretty astounding

Good genes come in packages. It's highly unlikely that a proper Chad with above average height and beautifully chiseled face will have a small dick. It's definitely possible but I think what defines Chad is him being blessed with good genes in all aspects that actually matter - face, height, dick. Everything else is secondary in life. However, if Chad is inadequate in some way, like by having a really small cock then women will quickly destroy and discard him the moment a proper Chad comes along, just like they would do with every other man foids consider to be unattractive. Women love good genes. Not the men who posses them.
true

Men are accessories to women. It's all about how you look with her, and if you mog other guys

Let me fix that for all of you:
Face 100
Height 100
Frame 100

you would be omega chad if you get an automatic 3x advantage on everything you have

penis matters. cope if u disagree.

Cope dickpill is real

And today all physical attributes matter. There is nothing which isnt important on your body.

FACE = 100%
HEIGHT = 0%
FRAME = 0 %

6'3''

tall enough but if your face is reasonably shit then it could be over. 6'5+ and you don't even need to have a face.

tall enough but if your face is reasonably shit then it could be over. 6'5+ and you don't even need to have a face.
COPE, you can be 4'9'' and still slay if your face is 8/10+

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back