Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face > Height when your young of course, but I'm getting the feeling as I approach 30

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
that as our faces get older and loose whatever cuteness was there, height > everything.
I feel like manlets last chance to ascend was college unless they end up with a 500,000+ /year salary

what height constitutes a manlet?

what height constitutes a manlet?
not sure anymore
Depends on your area
Also, short girls obsess over tallfags so ...
womens desire for tall guys is only increasing

not sure anymore
Depends on your area
Also, short girls obsess over tallfags so ...
womens desire for tall guys is only increasing
interdasting

Yeah the one hope for manlets is to prettyboymaxx, but like you said that becomes increasingly harder to do as you get older. Guys who aren't short at least have the alternate route, which is masculinemaxxing. But nobody takes a masculine manlet seriously.

that as our faces get older and loose whatever cuteness was there, height > everything.
I feel like manlets last chance to ascend was college unless they end up with a 500,000+ /year salary
A good face turns rarer with age. Height doesn't go away with age for the most part

lifefuel for ogrecels

Yeah the one hope for manlets is to prettyboymaxx, but like you said that becomes increasingly harder to do as you get older. Guys who aren't short at least have the alternate route, which is masculinemaxxing. But nobody takes a masculine manlet seriously.
This thread is one of the higher IQ threads lately tbh
Lots of implications both stated and unstated.

Height is important but if you got a repulsive face at best you get diminishing to no returns whatsoever.

Satan was an angel they don't have sex or genders or whatnot. They're made of pure energy or something.

Lucifer - "whose rebellion against God caused him and his followers to be cast from heaven (Guiley)."emperor of hell
ranked above Satan
often appeared in the form of a beautiful child
corresponding saint - John the Baptist
Beelzebub - "prince of the Seraphim and next to Lucifer (Michaelis)" reigned over the witches' sabbatappeared in the form of a giant fly
corresponding saint - St. Francis
Asmodeus - "he burns with the desire to tempt men with his swine of luxuriousness, and is the prince of wantons (Michaelis)."prevented married couples from having intercourse
destroyed new marriages
forced husbands to commit adultery
corresponding saint - John the Baptist

Last edited: