Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face is all that has ever mattered. A manlet framelet with a 2-inch penis could still easily slay.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
"Tee hee oh he's adorable!"

Knajjd may or not be the living proof of this
I've met short men with 7/10 faces who couldn't do shit

reminds me of that one user from braincels who was 5'3 or 5'4 but had a chico face, he was still incel even though he was 5 or 6 facially

If that were true then @knajjd would be slaying

@knajjd thoughts?

Immeasurably bluepilled if you deny the heightpill.

sex won't be good with a 2 inch penis, you won't ever be able to have normal sex with that so no

Knajjd may or not be the living proof of this
I've met short men with 7/10 faces who couldn't do shit
Except he's a turbomanlet and has a boyish appearance.

If he were 5'6"-5'8" he would definitely be a slayer outside of Europe.
reminds me of that one user from braincels who was 5'3 or 5'4 but had a chico face, he was still incel even though he was 5 or 6 facially
Just like incels compared to normies

The difference between 5'4" and 5'6" is pretty great in real life.
If that were true then @knajjd would be slaying
Turbo manlet

sex won't be good with a 2 inch penis, you won't ever be able to have normal sex with that so no
This, it is kind of already a struggle at 4” with your hand. Any smaller and PinV sex will not even work.

Its already proven that knajjd is able to slay.
He just hates women as far as i know and would rather cope with drugs

Except he's a turbomanlet and has a boyish appearance.

If he were 5'6"-5'8" he would definitely be a slayer outside of Europe.
Sorry 4 this but I actually thought OP was doing sarcasm lol:feelstastyman: I meant otherwise
If that's the case then there's no fucking way somebody with the shittiest frame and height of all can slay like a God. I repeat I've met dudes who are 5'7 and have a decent face but they are barely normie tier due to their heights

2 inch penis is what killed it
I'm 5'6, 4 face, and 4 inch dick
it never began

nice trolling OP

Nah, it's cope. I used to think the same but then I realized that women actually treat them more like their lil brothers or their gay friends.

"Tee hee oh he's adorable!"
Foids don't want to fuck adorable men, they want to fuck masculine aggressive warrior skull high testosterone alpha giga chads.

Foids don't want to fuck adorable men, they want to fuck masculine aggressive warrior skull high testosterone alpha giga chads.

How do you explain someone like Justin Bieber (in his prime) then?

>only argument I have is all the manlet celebrities I have heard of

Already explained you that 99% of foids haven't seen these manlets in real life, they see them through a screen or in long distance concerts always oblivious of how manlet is their idol.

The problem with referencing celebrities is you have to take into account their status. Being rich/famous can greatly increase one's chances of getting laid. Lil Wayne has lots of girls that want to sleep with him, does that make him a gigachad?

cope. if this was the case. I would have probably ascended during hs

Salvador66? :lul:

since @knajjd is larping anyway you are right on this one my friend.

He ain't getting no second helping with the same woman.

Immeasurably bluepilled
they'd think he's still cute or attractive, but the 2 inch dick would make it so that he'd never get a long term relationship
he'd be lucky to get a fuck or two in his life
penis size is really what matters, even if you are Chad

If you're short, but attractive facially then girls treat you like a puppy.