Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Face is what really matter.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Let be honest , FACE is the first deal breaker.FACE is what really matter.
Just listen carefully to foids convo and you will hear that FACE is what foids look in guys first.
There is no gym for this, You get laid or don't get laid depends on YOUR FUCKING FACE,PERIOD
So, let FACE it.

Zac Effon
Justin Bieber
Tom Cruise

Last edited:
true, face > height @speedtypingincel

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

true, face > height @speedtypingincel

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Bruh, people get rejected for being too short, as @TheGoodGuy has said.

It's the first requirement you need to meet.

Any faggots who reject this truth aren't truely blackpilled.

Bruh, people get rejected for being too short, as @TheGoodGuy has said.

It's the first requirement you need to meet.
people also get rejected for being too ugly

whats ur point?

Yeah , face is everywhere .

Virgin good looking men do not exist unless they are traditionalist volcels.

low IQ. women want to feel small. a tallfag with an average face DESTROYS manlet with a chad face.

just be above 5'11 just be good looking just be white yeah agreed gt

yes, face is everything

just be above 5'11 just be good looking just be white yeah agreed gt

Cough Cough

Zac Effron
Tom Cruise
Justin Bieber

Cough Cough

low IQ. women want to feel small. a tallfag with an average face DESTROYS manlet with a chad face.

Carin Perilloux of Southwestern University in Texas, and Jaime Cloud of Western Oregon University ran a study to find out. They had 250 men and women imagine that they were single and that they could design an ideal opposite-sex partner.
Women, meanwhile, allocated more points to facial traits regardless of budget and regardless of whether they were designing a partner for a long- or short-term relationship.

5'8" , You know It's over for me.
LMAO this is funny. I won't mention why though as that thread you made a while ago was deleted.

whats ur point?
Not as often as they get rejected for being too short.

Btw, there was a study that showed there's a 50% women would reject a guy shorter than 5'8" but a 16% that women would reject a guy if he was shorter than 5'10". The height that showed women's attraction peaks seemed to be 6'6"-6'7"(198cm-200cm). In that same study some women also said there's no such thing as too tall and that they wanted those extremely tall men really really bad.

its all about face if you are manlet with good looking face you can definitely slay unless you are giga manlet

just have good height, face, frame, race and dicksize bro, just take a shower bro, go to the gym bro, work on your personality bro, get out there bro

Helicopterwojak

Zac effon?
Justin Bieber?
Tom Cruise?

whats ur point?
THIS is the point!

When I walk past men they are all taller and bigger than me I am the size of a small teenager other men could beat me to death if they wanted to so they dominate over me small guys like me lose in every aspect of being a male not only in not being able to attract a female but even as a man too at least tall guys only lose in getting girls they are still men and get respected for their size because other people see you as a threat as this experiement shows this is just one simple example of how if you are tall you are respected more and treated better because you are seen as a threat.

Last edited:
Btw, there was a study that showed there's a 50% women would reject a guy shorter than 5'8" but a 16% that women would reject a guy if he was shorter than 5'10". The height that showed women's attraction peaks seemed to be 6'6"-6'7"(198cm-200cm). In that same study some women also said there's no such thing as too tall and that they wanted those extremely tall men really really bad.
of course taller is better, it still doesnt prove that height > face though

i dont have stats on this but im willing to bet that more than 50% of women would reject a guy thats 3/10 in face

what reason do they have to lie in this experiment?

They aren't aware that they're lying. They are bluepilled beyond belief.

I don't think their lying on purpose, but they have a severe lack of self-awarness and don't even know themselves what they want. At least not consciously

I don't think their lying on purpose, but they have a severe lack of self-awarness and don't even know themselves what they want. At least not consciously
doesnt sound very convincing to me tbh, they put way too much points into face for this to be true

Face is king. Anyone who denies it is not blackpilled.

Cough Cough

Zac Effron
Tom Cruise
Justin Bieber

Cough Cough

Just be a multi-millionaire Hollywood celebrity bro.

You're doing exactly what those dumb trannies over at IT like to do.

There are so many factors, face and height is just one of them

it doesnt prove that height > face...
Sure they do. I'm sure that within the timeframe of me linking you to the thread and responding to me you checked all of the links.

Sure they do. I'm sure that within the timeframe of me linking you to the thread and responding to me you checked all of the links.
ive seen t he thread before

Let be honesty , FACE is the first deal breaker.FACE is what really matter.
Just listen carefully to foids convo and you will here that FACE is what foids look in guys first.
There is no gym for this, You get laid or don't get laid depends on YOUR FUCKING FACE,PERIOD
So, let FACE it.

Zac Effon
Justin Bieber
Tom Cruise
Race>face

ive seen t he thread before
I find it funny when bluepillers ask for proof of "height>face" when they never give proof of "face>height".

Just listen carefully to foids convo and you will here that FACE is what foids look in guys first.
So, let FACE it.

Zac Effon
Justin Bieber
Tom Cruise
face = height, those guys are only average height but with an above average face. a tall guy with a slightly average face is pretty equal to one of these fellas

face is a multiplier

average height + skinny + good face = still decent
tall + good body * shit face = shit
rich + average * shit = shit

etc

Exactly. No incentive to lie here. Facial attractiveness matters more. Height wise, 2 to 3 inches taller than the foid is good enough in most cases.

i just gave u a link though...
Women, meanwhile, allocated more points to facial traits regardless of budget and regardless of whether they were designing a partner for a long- or short-term relationship.
Yeah, too bad they didn't mention how many points they added towards height. Like how many points they added until a man meets a certain threshold (175cm) and then added to face.

I find it funny when bluepillers ask for proof of "height>face" when they never give proof of "face>height".

Just fuck off with your height cope. Face signifies reproductive fitness in a man much better than height. Height becomes an issue below 5'8" only. Face matters at all heights.
So, let FACE it.

Zac Effon
Justin Bieber
Tom Cruise

Agreed. Face > all other traits. It is the single most important factor that can dictate how your life will be.

Yeah, too bad they didn't mention how many points they added towards height. Like how many points they added until a man meets a certain threshold (175cm) and then added to face.
r u saying that height is more important up until a certain threshold? cus i afctually agree with u on that, im arguing that face is more important overall

Just fuck off with your height cope. Face signifies reproductive fitness in a man much better than height.
Sexual market value is based on how intimidating a man is, and how much damage he can cause. That's why height>face.
Height becomes an issue below 5'8" only.
So you're telling me: Face is more important than height only AFTER height meets a certain requirement?

This is why I fucking say HEIGHT>FACE.
r u saying that height is more important up until a certain threshold? cus i afctually agree with u on that, im arguing that face is more important overall
I'm saying that the study is incomplete. Same with how men distributed the points towards the bodily features. Do you think men would prefer a 175cm woman with a nice face or a 160cm woman with average face? Obviously the 160cm woman (short women are more attractive).

I'm saying that the study is incomplete. Same with how men distributed the points towards the bodily features. Do you think men would prefer a 175cm woman with a nice face or a 160cm woman with average face? Obviously the 160cm woman (short women are more attractive).
it is indeed, but regardless it still shows that face is preferred over height, u can fill the missing info with logic

if height > face then the partcipants wouldve distributed more points to height

it is indeed, but regardless it still shows that face is preferred over height, u can fill the missing info with logic

if height > face then the partcipants wouldve distributed more points to height
Study remains incomplete still.