Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Face is what really matter.

Fuck this face height battle shit. Fucking stop with this garbage. If you excel in one or lose in the other you are not truly incel. I don't care what the fuck your "LE INKEL STATS!!!" are. If you're ugly but 6'3 you're not incel, if you're 5'9 and good face you are not incel. True incels need to be atleast 5'6 with below a 5/10 face. I know I gatekeep but I own the fact I do so. If you're not those I still respect you and your opinions, I just don't really see you as incel and disregard when you call yourself that.

yet it is more suggestive than anything u posted in the heightpill thread, unless u can present something new
One study (and an incomplete one to boot) doesn't disprove what 100000 others have.

One study (and an incomplete one to boot) doesn't disprove what 100000 others have.
they prove that height is important, not height > face lol

Sexual market value is based on how intimidating a man is, and how much damage he can cause. That's why height>face.

Pretty boy slayers are anything but intimidating. We all know how they fare on dating apps.

So you're telling me: Face is more important than height only AFTER height meets a certain requirement?
This is why I fucking say HEIGHT>FACE.

Iam not saying this. This has been shown to be the case in various studies. Imagine if youre 5' 8" and still have some points left to spend on your looks. Studies say spend it all on your face, dont bother with spending more on height.

That being said, below 5' 8", your dating pool does significantly reduce. However, having an ugly face at any height would do a much higher damage to your chances with foids.

Overall, Face > height.

Yeah, too bad they didn't mention how many points they added towards height. Like how many points they added until a man meets a certain threshold (175cm) and then added to face.

This right here is a very important point that the researchers probably had no awareness of, since they're not black pilled. Women have minimum height requirements before face even factors into the equation. Height is the innermost parentheses parameter, which is measured first, before all other factors come into play. It goes height>frame>face.

In caveman times women didn't care what you looked like. They only cared about stature and musculature. A pretty face isn't going to increase your chances of protecting against the predators in the wild and increase your chances of finding food (JFL). A tall, muscular frame will, though. You'll be better able to see threats at a distance, reach higher when climbing (trees for fruit, or hills/mountains for cover/vantage), run faster and cover more distance with each stride, and beat up or kill smaller cavemen who try to steal your food/women with more ease.

The face vs height debate is really just the sexual selection vs natural selection debate. A pretty face on a man is preferable during times of peace and comfort, but if the world goes Mad Max tomorrow, all the pretty boys will become food and bleeders, while the ogremaxxed brutes will have the harems and be the gang leaders.

So yes, in the world today, where women have their every need pampered to, face > height. But when it comes to brass tacks height is king.

If anybody can't see that, I don't know what to tell you. You just don't get it.

Last edited:
This right here is a very important point that the researchers probably had no awareness of, since they're not black pilled. Women have minimum height requirements before face even factors into the equation. Height is the innermost parentheses parameter, which is measured first, before all other factors come into play. It goes height>frame>face.

In caveman times women didn't care what you looked like. They only cared about stature and musculature. A pretty face isn't going to increase your chances of protecting against the predators in the wild and increase your chances of finding food (JFL). A tall, muscular frame will, though. You'll be better able to see threats at a distance, reach higher when climbing (trees for fruit, or hills/mountains for cover/vantage), run faster and cover more distance with each stride, and beat up or kill smaller cavemen who try to steal your food/women with more ease.

The face vs height debate is really just the sexual selection vs natural selection debate. A pretty face on a man is preferable during times of peace and comfort, but if the world goes Mad Max tomorrow, all the pretty boys will become food and bleeders, while the ogremaxxed brutes will have the harems and be the gang leaders.

So yes, in the world today, where women have their every need pampered to, face > height. But when it comes to brass tacks height is king.

If anybody can't see that, I don't know what to tell you. You just don't get it.

True. Sexual selection has overtaken natural selection as the prime mover though.

imagine being a manlet with an incel face :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

they prove that height is important, not height > face lol
Can't you see the logical fallacy with your argument? You assume that all the men have the same facial rating, which they don't. Can you prove that all men have the same facial rating, therefore proving that my links prove taller is better and not height>face?
Pretty boy slayers are anything but intimidating. We all know how they fare on dating apps.
Sorry my dude, but dating apps don't take into account height, and once you meet the foid IRL she's going to see your height and get disappointed.
Imagine if youre 5' 8" and still have some points left to spend on your looks. Studies say spend it all on your face, dont bother with spending more on height.
Which studies?
That being said, below 5' 8", your dating pool does significantly reduce. However, having an ugly face at any height would do a much higher damage to your chances with foids.
And above 6ft your dating pool significantly INCREASES. Why wouldn't it go the other way too?
However, having a good height, at any facial rating would do more good than a good face would.

Overall, height>face.

Can't you see the logical fallacy with your argument? You assume that all the men have the same facial rating, which they don't. Can you prove that all men have the same facial rating, therefore proving that my links prove taller is better and not height>face?
where did i say any of this

H2O is found in three different forms.

However, having a good height, at any facial rating would do more good than a good face would.

This is simply not true. Like i said, there is a very clearly established bar for height (around 5' 8"). Above this threshold, face dominates to the extent that a much taller guy (say 6' 2") with an unattractive face will get mogged by a shorter guy (but >= 5' 8") with much more attractive facial features.

Below 5' 8", height is too low regardless of face. So it starts to do a lot of damage but there are examples of good looking men who are around 5' 7" who do well with foids. Also, every inch below 5' 8" leads to more losses in the dating pool as compared to the gains every inch above 5' 8".

<= 5' 6", pretty much over regardless of face.

Another point is there are some studies that indicate a lot of foids want a guy who will height mog them by around 6-7 inches. But these studies didnt control for facial attractiveness. The truth is they will compromise on this height mogging as per the level of facial attractiveness to the point where they only need around 2-3 inches of height mogging for a guy with an attractive face compared to a guy with a mediocre face.

I think overall it is pretty pointless to argue which one is more important tbh. All i can say is you need to be > = 5' 8" with a decent face or you end up posting here.

low IQ. women want to feel small. a tallfag with an average face DESTROYS manlet with a chad face.
But if the guy is 6'5 and ugly his height is irrelevant you can still get foids if your 5'5 and have a tom cruise face

you can still get foids if your 5'5 and have a tom cruise face
The only guy that pulls off being 5'5" is Bruno Mars and he has MILLIONS of dollars, so "just become a multi millionare and a well known artist bro" aint gonna work

The only guy that pulls off being 5'5" is Bruno Mars and he has MILLIONS of dollars, so "just become a multi millionare and a well known artist bro" aint gonna work
He's not the only guy, but yeah that height is a big minus

Just be 9'10" with tom cruise face br0 and you win br0 its not that hard br0

Cope
full

good looking manlets get pussy

Ugly tallfags are posting in this forum right now

Face > Height

good looking manlets get pussy

Ugly tallfags are posting in this forum right now

Face > Height

Face matter more because we live in a time of peace.

Girls Love Justin Bieber
reminder: pretty boys >>>>>>>masculine apes

height is attractiveness amplifier with hard limit. it helps increase your SMV as your get taller, but after certain point it doesn't help too much.
a 6'6 guy with normie face doesn't have any advantage over a 6'3 guy with normie face. this is backed up by various studies conducted on online dating sites

face doesn't have any limit. women literally drool over Peter Dinklage who is a certified midget.

height is attractiveness amplifier with hard limit. it helps increase your SMV as your get taller, but after certain point it doesn't help too much.
a 6'6 guy with normie face doesn't have any advantage over a 6'3 guy with normie face. this is backed up by various studies conducted on online dating sites

face doesn't have any limit. women literally drool over Peter Dinklage who is a certified midget.
Good point but 6'6 vs 6'3 is a very fringe case statistically so it doesn' t mean much

Being 6+ is the single biggest contribution to SMV and biggest privilege a man can have(unless you live in Netherlands, Lithuania or a similar place where everyone is tall af)
6'2 guy with a 5/10 face would mog 5'7 guy with 8/10 face to oblivion.
Height >>>>> every other aspect of a man's appearance

Show me a 5'3" Chad and I'll believe you. None of the manlet Chads you mentioned are under 5'7", which is what I believe is the minimum height requirement for foids, assuming the foid in question is shorter than 5'7". Also if you're a manlet Chad, it will be very easy for you to be mogged by taller Chads. So either way, Face + Height >>>>>> Face.
Also forgot to mention all those Chads you mentioned have status in addition to their good looks. Show me a 5'7" Chad that isn't a celebrity.

Last edited:
Show me a 5'3" Chad and I'll believe you. None of the manlet Chads you mentioned are under 5'7", which is what I believe is the minimum height requirement for foids, assuming the foid in question is shorter than 5'7". Also if you're a manlet Chad, it will be very easy for you to be mogged by taller Chads. So either way, Face + Height >>>>>> Face.
Also forgot to mention all those Chads you mentioned have status in addition to their good looks. Show me a 5'7" Chad that isn't a celebrity.
this guy is 5'4 lol prolly has an account here :feelskek:

this guy is 5'4 lol prolly has an account here :feelskek:

Ngl he probably slays more pussy than a 6'0"+ normie faced guy does, but imagine if he was at least 6'0", his SMV would multiply.