Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Face masks now mandatory in my country

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: fuck normies tbh.

this is lifefuel, I don't have to show my face

Greencel is the second worst color after pisscel ngl. I dread of the day I end up in there, but is creeping closer and closer.

i dont give a shit about the coronavirus

in fact the more people dies the better. i mean, maybe you'll say this is a cope, admittedly it kinda is, but i figure that if a lot of old people die, more foids will feel sad and alone and want emotional support, making it easier to ascend. i wish a significant portion of old people died ngl

this is lifefuel, I don't have to show my face
yeah except it fucking sucks wearing a face mask
Greencel is the second worst color after pisscel ngl. I dread of the day I end up in there, but is creeping closer and closer.
pisscel? i like yellow names ngl

tbh, fuck you. fuck you.
In Japan it's common to wear face masks when flu season comes about. Every fucking year.

Fuck you, for having an avatar of ER, whose was a rice whore who seaked a white man in a hollywood position. Just to throw her son aside, like another chinese woman does. (See: male to female numbers in china)
Taiwan who is not part of "bugman land"(China) did a hell of better job than china.

"Oh but it's because these chinese are poor that is wet markets exist".
Vietnam, Singapore. Their poor community at least know how to wash their shit, there is a reason why

For my felllow animecels
This fucking ちゃん「コソ」ころ (南京 was based) 中国人 virus cancelled comiket, the major event where men drawing hot animes girls my fellow cells jerk off to anime girls. An event where new shows are announced. Railgun was delayed several times.

Wear the facemask.
Or stop nutting to anime girls, because you're the cancer stopping them in favor of 3d.

EDIT: Fuck you

Last edited:
tbh, fuck you. fuck you.
In Japan it's common to wear face masks when flu season comes about. Every fucking year.

Fuck you, for having an avatar of ER, whose was a rice whore who seaked a white man in a hollywood position. Just to throw her son aside, like another chinese woman does. (See: male to female numbers in china)
Taiwan who is not part of "bugman land"(China) did a hell of better job than china.

"Oh but it's because these chinese are poor that is wet markets exist".
Vietnam, Singapore. Their poor community at least know how to wash their shit, there is a reason why

For my felllow animecels
This fucking ちゃん「コソ」ころ (南京 was based) 中国人 virus cancelled comiket, the major event where men drawing hot animes girls my fellow cells jerk off to anime girls. An event where new shows are announced. Railgun was delayed several times.

Wear the facemask.
Or stop nutting to anime girls, because you're the cancer stopping them in favor of 3d.

EDIT: Fuck you
cope elliot was based

also i have to wear the face mask or i'll get a fine, no need to tell me :woke:

where i live no one wear it and they look at me weird for wearing it

Most of uss will be asymptotic without any symptoms but also contagious

Most of uss will be asymptotic without any symptoms but also contagious
cucked if you care about that
dying from disease freaks me out ngl. also i wouldnt wanna pass it on to my family as much as i can hate them sometimes
makes sense i guess if you live with your family or see them often

JFL if you don't wear a mask in 2020 as an incel

>2020
>Not wearing a mask

mirin?

images
images

Trying to leave your house?

no no no
images

I'm seeing you!

don't go too far
images

Trying to scape of... what?

ha!
images

Hides my face , that's good

This chink plague is great in giving the NWO a chance to flex on whatever rights they pretend we still have. I wish TV didn't have such an overwhelming influence on the goyim.

agreed face mask should be voluntary. I hated wearing this shit

I want to wear a rubber Chad-face mask and get some poosy!