Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FaceAndLMS, can I join your next looks live?

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
@FACEandLMS

pls sir

can I join this weekend? Or whenever your next one?

I’ll be a good caller if you let me

This post reeks of ass licking

why not PM him instead?

:yes::yes::yes:

He's not even that good anymore. He repeats the same thing over and over again. His livestream content is all 'water is wet'.
same thing here. blackpill topics just go so far, but his livestreams are still funny tbh especially when he gets drunk xD

He's not even that good anymore. He repeats the same thing over and over again. His livestream content is all 'water is wet'.
He is an alcoholic
Makes you look at a single frame from a shitty video for about 15 minutes before he hits "play" again for 5 seconds

And that goes on for 4 hours.
I still play it in background sometimes to listen to the guests
That part of the stream is quite enjoyable

I get the idea of his channel,there needs to be someone to make an introductory to the blackpill,but I don't like him as a person,atleast from what ive seen.

full

What can he do? The blackpill does get stale after a while, you can only repeat ”only looks matter” so many times.

Just listen to audio theory

even if the quality of the stream can vary I always enjoy the feeling of community when you listen

Im going to be on the next one, ill see if i can get you a spot for a bit @UrgyYevhenii. Need to contact my manager first

He is an alcoholic
Makes you look at a single frame from a shitty video for about 15 minutes before he hits "play" again for 5 seconds
This. Also, he has about a 3rd grade reading level. Takes half an hour for him to slur out one paragraph. I still watch his shit though, it can be funny.

Stop shilling for FaceandBBC