Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FaceandLMS getting intellectually bodied on his stream

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
This might be the actual first coherent guy I've ever heard on his stream who actually has good arguments against some points, not all but a lot.

Not really, he is comparing eyesight to height and face lol, 100$ any dude on .co could faux debate about bluepilled shit and beat F&LMS at debates

I stopped watching cuz all they're talking about is glasses.

Not really, he is comparing eyesight to height and face lol, 100$ any dude on .co could faux debate about bluepilled shit and beat F&LMS at debates

I'll agree with face on leg lengthening since that's a desperate last resort procedure to increase height which has NO alternative and probably won't ever in human history unless we can magically create stem cells for fused plates. But in the large scope of things, LASIK is a way more risky procedure than any genioplasty or jaw surgery or face surgery. Those are easy and can be done over and over again to improve your structure. If you fuck up a laser eye surgery, your vision is DONE, not to mention you will get presbyopia anyways. Face also can't explain why foids will not see contacts as cheating your genetics even if she KNOWS you are cheating your genetics. He could have simply said it gives the illusion of good genes, which he failed to say in 10 minutes of arguing for some reason.

I'll agree with face on leg lengthening since that's a desperate last resort procedure to increase height which has NO alternative and probably won't ever in human history unless we can magically create stem cells for fused plates. But in the large scope of things, LASIK is a way more risky procedure than any genioplasty or jaw surgery or face surgery. Those are easy and can be done over and over again to improve your structure. If you fuck up a laser eye surgery, your vision is DONE, not to mention you will get presbyopia anyways. Face also can't explain why foids will not see contacts as cheating your genetics even if she KNOWS you are cheating your genetics. He could have simply said it gives the illusion of good genes, which he failed to say in 10 minutes of arguing for some reason.
Lol because dual mating and "good genes" theory are both outdated and flawed. If I saw two foids one who has natural big boobs vs plastic surgery would I really care about "cheating"? My dick would just get hard. Same for the foids, unless you reach an uncanny valley effect like those creepy robots. or some sort of "mental" Fisherian runaway where they look too good to be true. Each "race" has different facial structure or shape thats taken to your brains visual system. Which develops from birth. Naturally if those women have never seen the higher T traits of other men they won't be able to tell vs their own race. Most shit about lookism isn't about GENES. It's about nutrients and testosterone throughout thousands of years of mammal macroevolution.

Last edited:
He's not. Saying black women should not find white men attractive is hella cope.

Lol because dual mating and "good genes" theory are both outdated and flawed. If I saw two foids one who has natural big boobs vs plastic surgery would I really care about "cheating"? My dick would just get hard. Same for the foids, unless you reach an uncanny valley effect like those creepy robots. or some sort of "mental" Fisherian runaway where they look too good to be true. Each "race" has different facial structure or shape thats taken to your brains visual system. Which develops from birth. Naturally if those women have never seen the higher T traits of other men they won't be able to tell vs their own race.

I mean, I agree with what you're saying, I would get hard from both plastic tits and natural if they looked good. Neither of them are mentioning the fact that wearing contacts or lasik isn't seen as cheating while getting jaw surgery is, is because the former is simply more normalized, and so is getting boob jobs.

Naturally if those women have never seen the higher T traits of other men they won't be able to tell vs their own race.
:feelswhere:hmmmm. This is interesting

Is LASIK really that risky?

Now I know why he always deletes his streams..he can't take Ls like a man

I mean, I agree with what you're saying, I would get hard from both plastic tits and natural if they looked good. Neither of them are mentioning the fact that wearing contacts or lasik isn't seen as cheating while getting jaw surgery is, is because the former is simply more normalized, and so is getting boob jobs.
I've never heard of women complain about "cheating"

@FACEandLMS you need to stop conflating testosterone levels with attractive features. You keep saying that black men have highest T levels, and that attractive features are denoted by high T, but yet black men have uglier features, ALL at the same time, all 3 can't be true

For example, there's some tribe in a gook island where they've lived in fucking CAVES for centuries so actually smaller men are the ideal in the area. That would be a good point to bring up to face. To see how he would handle the "heightpill" vs the demands of the habitat

I can see the argument the caller is making about how not being exposed to White Chad's a remote tribe had no bias towards the white faces. Maybe that knocks the biology argument down a peg.

I fail to see how it helps anybody here that lives in the west where we(But more importantly women), get bombarded with Chad's in all forms of media from the time we're born as the standard of Looks.

This might be the actual first coherent guy I've ever heard on his stream who actually has good arguments against some points, not all but a lot.

I only saw the guy who tolk about the Hadza people not being able to rate English people and that guy was absolutely clueless only saying over and over that the blackpill has no sense when the guy don't even know the basic of evolution.

Hadza people adapted to what they had around, if they couldn't find their own people attractive they wouldn't mate with them and reproduce, this is fucking elementary school knowledge, they don't have any genetic trace from the English so they wouldn't even find the englishmen even human, average twitter leftist retard.

Evolution forced Hadza people to change their sexual taste.

Last edited:
I've never heard of women complain about "cheating"

An easy example is shoe lifts. Say if you're 5'9" and you're wearing boots or lifts in your shoes that make you 6'3". She won't THINK you're 6'3" and attractive if she actually knows you're wearing height boosting lifts, she will STILL see you as a manlet. She knows that you are trying to "cheat" your height and they'll say some bullshit like "you're compensating" for being a manlet. But say if you're wearing contacts, nobody will ever think you are compensating for bad vision, you're simply wearing contacts. BUT if you're wearing glasses, people will see that as an outward genetic defect, but not the same for contacts, which is true. It's because contacts give the PERFECT illusion because they're literally invisible, as if you never had a genetic defect at all.

This is why if you ever get facial surgery, the fact is you cannot ever tell a woman you got it because it tells them you were trying to "cheat" your genetics. If you never said anything at all, it too, gives off the perfect illusion that you never had that defect at all.

@FACEandLMS you need to stop conflating testosterone levels with attractive features. You keep saying that black men have highest T levels, and that attractive features are denoted by high T, but yet black men have uglier features, ALL at the same time, all 3 can't be true
It's because of their genetic potential. Black people have different shaped skulls so there are limitations to how attractive they can be.

An easy example is shoe lifts. Say if you're 5'9" and you're wearing boots or lifts in your shoes that make you 6'3". She won't THINK you're 6'3" and attractive if she actually knows you're wearing height boosting lifts, she will STILL see you as a manlet. She knows that you are trying to "cheat" your height and they'll say some bullshit like "you're compensating" for being a manlet. But say if you're wearing contacts, nobody will ever think you are compensating for bad vision, you're simply wearing contacts. BUT if you're wearing glasses, people will see that as an outward genetic defect, but not the same for contacts, which is true. It's because contacts give the PERFECT illusion because they're literally invisible, as if you never had a genetic defect at all.

This is why if you ever get facial surgery, the fact is you cannot ever tell a woman you got it because it tells them you were trying to "cheat" your genetics. If you never said anything at all, it too, gives off the perfect illusion that you never had that defect at all.
Ye, suspension of disbelief is important. But then again some traits are more important than others. A foid would probs assume you are "insecure" about your eyes. Not a straight turn off for having a different eye color. since it's not that important of a trait in the modern world. also

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back