Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FACEandLMS released a new video

T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★

It's a long, brutal one, boys.
Reminder to always take your daily dose of the blackpill

Can't be dead if you strike first :feelsokman:

@FACEandLMS is the incel George R.R. Martin

Although I disagree with him in some points his videos are major blackpill tbh

Why did he become momentarily bluepilled and try to get a femcel?

I haven't had suicidal thoughts in the past 4 hours.

This video will probably change that.

poor Face...
a walking waste of height and bbc.

I liked this one allot as he told it from the heart and I know exactly what he was going through with the micro expressions and whatnot..

I do my best to stay away from women and always look at the floor as not to deal with the sadness that comes with being sub 3 in public.

If theres ever been proof that the blackpill is real it's that faceandlms is an incel, because hes a beautiful man.

No homo.

Thks bruv i almost forgot to rope tdy

I´m over 95% sure Face has autism after listening to this video. He is tall and not ugly

His recollection is that of a spectrumite. He tries to break down and analyze the smallest components of the rather trivial human interactions he experienced. Then seeks to systematize this information. Also he admits to having OCD, which is often comorbid in autism.

Some black pills come in the form of a suppository

I think he should write script/text before recording, because he is making many stumbles when recorded on the fly.

Lifefuel when he releases a video tbh.

FaceAndLMS is pretty based and extremely blackpilled. He's doing God's job by spreading the facts

I listened the first 10 minutes and I already got depressed and my mood went to shit, I stopped the video and went on with playing games.

I´m over 95% sure Face has autism after listening to this video. He is tall and not ugly

His recollection is that of a spectrumite. He tries to break down and analyze the smallest components of the rather trivial human interactions he experienced. Then seeks to systematize this information. Also he admits to having OCD, which is often comorbid in autism.
How do you know he's not ugly?

How do you know he's not ugly?
I remember seeing a photo of him circulating. The eyes, maxilla and cranium looked robust and healthy to me, and I believe the jaw was censored. I refuse to believe that his jaw is atrophied or non-existent.

I remember seeing a photo of him circulating. The eyes, maxilla and cranium looked robust and healthy to me, and I believe the jaw was censored. I refuse to believe that his jaw is atrophied or non-existent.

looks ugly to me

He makes good videos

How old is FACE?

I don't like this pepe's expression.
Put that thing down you pervert. :feelsohgod:

Bruhhhh the video black pilled me to the cure introspect and you will see the luck normies have

I saw his video and got reminded of every bad interaction I had with a foid, FACE is ahead of his time when it comes to this shit.

Tall basketball players get plenty of foids wet.
You mean guys with lots of money? I think they get payed quite well so it's not only their appearance ie. height that they have going for them, it is also money and status. Foids enjoy taunting other Foids with their boyfriends.

You mean guys with lots of money? I think they get payed quite well so it's not only their appearance ie. height that they have going for them, it is also money and status. Foids enjoy taunting other Foids with their boyfriends.
Cope. At my ild school all the foids wanted tall black guys.

How old is FACE?

I think he's in his early to mid 30s.
Oh and I love Face, his videos are blackpilled af, imo he's pretty much the greatest video and content maker for the incel/blackpill movement. he does incel stuff without overtly saying its incel. h

Props to him.

I think I'll PM him my before/after pics in another 3.5 weeks or so when my post-surgical swelling has mostly gone away. He'll tell me if there was any improvement at all and if I really am a truecel. I've been called a truecel several times because of my oversized buccal fat pads, which I had corrected. That Beckyfish I did with no matches makes me suspect my own lack of Tinder matches has more to do with being shadowbanned than being hideous. That's probably just cope though. He'll tell me if trying my luck in the SMP is worth my time.

Alrighty whoever has the rope at the moment please hand it to me.