Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Facebook Augmented reality glass! A good cope

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
They are releasing it next year. If you dont like facebook hopefully there will be augmented glasses from other cmpany as well. You wear the augmented glass and if there is an app that works based on deepfake technology and it alters what you see. Firstly, if you look at foid, it will remove all their makeup and it will introduce scars, acne , it will turn their groomed hair into a forest bush. In other words it will make a >8/10 foid into a sub 3 and present to your eyes.
I am thinking how will be the future, if all incels and normies begin to see the foid as they are , without makeup and ugly. foids will have very difficult time to get validation from social networks. You wont have to feel weak and always feel confident when you can talk to them. What else happens in such a condition?

What else happens in such a condition?
Foids would become luddites and post on social media about how technology "is destroying us" and "making all of our lives less intimate" and call for a ban on that technology.

without makeup and ugly. foids will have very difficult time to get validation from social networks.
I don't think you know the true extent of desperation of the modern man.

They are releasing it next year. If you dont like facebook hopefully there will be augmented glasses from other cmpany as well. You wear the augmented glass and if there is an app that works based on deepfake technology and it alters what you see. Firstly, if you look at foid, it will remove all their makeup and it will introduce scars, acne , it will turn their groomed hair into a forest bush. In other words it will make a >8/10 foid into a sub 3 and present to your eyes.
I am thinking how will be the future, if all incels and normies begin to see the foid as they are , without makeup and ugly. foids will have very difficult time to get validation from social networks. You wont have to feel weak and always feel confident when you can talk to them. What else happens in such a condition?
Wait is this real? No way

I would be enlightened if you explain it to me
Wait is this real? No way
The technology is all out there, it just needs some final polishing
Here is facebook AUG glass

Here is realtime deepfake, infact look at all those live snapchat filters

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOtFxIKgtxs

I believe this changes the game what has been there for millions of years, foids cannot put a spell on a man with their beauty and fakeup no matter how hard they try.

Last edited:
I would be enlightened if you explain it to me
I'm retarded so I can't find a video explaining it for some reason but
TLDR this women got like I believe 30 matches in a few hours and a good few of the men where attractive.
CMQcvqu.jpg

this photo of ps eggman is pretty much the same thing
zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg

I'm sure if you just look up simp or tinder experiment on jewtube you can also see some blackpilled stuff.

Foids would become luddites and post on social media about how technology "is destroying us" and "making all of our lives less intimate" and call for a ban on that technology.
The cunts will say anything just to have their egos nourished and agendas achieved

The cunts will say anything just to have their egos nourished and agendas achieved
And if it means casting suspicion and scorn on ugly males for engaging in escapism and copes and not being productive all the better for foids.

Simps will just weaponize this tech by deepfaking 1/10 girls to look 10/10 and foids will use this tech to hide ugly incel faces from their view.

I'm retarded so I can't find a video explaining it for some reason but
TLDR this women got like I believe 30 matches in a few hours and a good few of the men where attractive.
CMQcvqu.jpg

this photo of ps eggman is pretty much the same thing
zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg

I'm sure if you just look up simp or tinder experiment on jewtube you can also see some blackpilled stuff.
god damn I'm true graycel.
Why the fuck did they come out so small?

Simps will just weaponize this tech by deepfaking 1/10 girls to look 10/10 and foids will use this tech to hide ugly incel faces from their view.
At the end everyone is happy

I'd love this. Unfortunately hate facebook though. I think It'd help a lot of us see the inner side of foids and realize we really ain't missing much but a roast beef sandwich looking hole. I hate walking outside and seeing all the attractive foids I could have had if I was born with better genetics. I also hate them looking at me. If I could look in the mirror and see Duke Nukem and all the foids look looking used up hookers I could pretend to be an ultra chad that puts foids in their places. Unfortunately I'd be a subhuman with goofy glasses but I can dream :feelshaha:.

Augmented reality is the way to go. Once we have that and robots, there would not be a need for real women. Real flesh cucks need not apply and can keep dreaming about eating fishy pussy. Wonder what the price will be though, Microsofts augmented reality set is too pricey for consumer use.

You can trust Fecebook!