Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Facebook group where men pay bills and food for women for sexual satisfaction

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Simps need to die. JUST. FUCKING. DIE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903-215827~01~01.png
    Screenshot_20200903-215827~01~01.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 120
There is no denying just exist mode for foids.

This world should end

5 years from now we will be tortured for glancing at modestly clothed women IRL for over 2 seconds

I honestly don't know how cucks don't kill themselves. That's beyond pathetic.

Yikes sweaty. You arent entitled to free food from men just for existing

Is this a poor person's version of findom? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why is this legal?

These types of people must have their hormone levels completely skewed. Allegedly the reason they pay for regular stuff for women like OnlyFans and this bizarre food group, is that they have a fetisch to "economically dominate". And I hear this most from women, that are the receipients of money. But this doesn't make any sense to me, if it was a question of economically dominating why couldn't she be in a relationship with a man like that? I see no reasonable explanation for this phenomena other than rising lonelyness and inceldom. These people pay for their stuff because it makes them think they have a shot with the woman, not because they get off on "economically dominating" a woman.

This sort of arrangements are in every site like Craigslist since the dawn of the internet

These types of people must have their hormone levels completely skewed. Allegedly the reason they pay for regular stuff for women like OnlyFans and this bizarre food group, is that they have a fetisch to "economically dominate". And I hear this most from women, that are the receipients of money. But this doesn't make any sense to me, if it was a question of economically dominating why couldn't she be in a relationship with a man like that? I see no reasonable explanation for this phenomena other than rising lonelyness and inceldom. These people pay for their stuff because it makes them think they have a shot with the woman, not because they get off on "economically dominating" a woman.

I think its just the dopamine hit from getting attention from a foid. Simps arent into domination imho. They also know that they never have a chance with that foid, its just that they cant help it. They are addicted to that feeling they get when she reads their names and stuff.