Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Facebook has started populating my “People You May Know” with literal whores

Why are whores invading my Facebook?

• Zuckerberg sold out

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Nigger

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • third choice

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
This started happening on my throwaway Facebook account a few months ago (where I admittedly search for whores while logged into it). Now it is even happening on my “real” normie account which is just a few people I know from work and some other online acquaintances, and is firewalled from the other account which I only log in to on an isolated virtual machine. Profiles like the below will show up, whores either totally naked or with their tits hanging out, some even have their hourly rates posted :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Whore
No friends in common, nothing. Where is this coming from? Why is Zuckerberg allowing whores to advertise their degeneracy on his platform?

Third choice

bottom text

I have an alt on Facebook that I used to message this Indonesian kid that hacked my friend's Roblox account and now mine is filled with Indonesians.

Why do you have a facebook tbh :feelsmage: also i don't think there is a need to censor anything on here.

Last edited:
It was me tbh

LET ME BE YOU'RE FRIENDS!

Disgusting whore

its the algorithm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6