Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facebook new rules will ban anyone who says “jews control the world”

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
statements or images suggesting that “Jewish people control the world or major institutions” are no longer allowed on Facebook

Source:

Attachments

• 1597208109165.jpeg
    1597208109165.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
But islamophobia is fine and dandy. :feelskek:

surprised Zuck hadn't banned it already

I'd differentiate the secular jews from religious ones. Its seems to be the secular who, along with women, control the media, education, the courts, foreign policy.... And even then, the narrative (((they're))) pushing of "equality" is just european enlightment values, not found in the Talmud or other jewish religious texts. I'm not even sure the secular support israel for ethnonationalist reasons. If the religious jews became a majjority in israel, the secular jews who control everything would proabbly stop supporting it. Could be wrong though I don't know, just seems that way

I wish I belonged to a group that had such influence. Imagine being a rich Jew and being able to shape the world how you see fit. Sounds pretty Alpha tbh. We should make a secret incel society with the goal to infiltrate western institutions of media, finance, education, and technology in order to blackpill the public

I'd differentiate the secular jews from religious ones. Its seems to be the secular who, along with women, control the media, education, the courts, foreign policy.... And even then, the narrative (((they're))) pushing of "equality" is just european enlightment values, not found in the Talmud or other jewish religious texts. I'm not even sure the secular support israel for ethnonationalist reasons. If the religious jews became a majjority in israel, the secular jews who control everything would proabbly stop supporting it. Could be wrong though I don't know, just seems that way
Orthodox Jews seem to fit the smiling merchant meme far more than secular Jews do.

Because if you believe it, you're pretty fucking stupid. Honestly.

Mentalcels that are undiagnosed schizophrenics believe that because their brain thinks people are controlling them.

Life is chaotic. Nobody is in control.

Mentalcels that are undiagnosed schizophrenics believe that because their brain thinks people are controlling them.

So all the images in the OP are made up?

So all the images in the OP are made up?

That's called cherry picking your evidence. Idiots who don't understand how to argue or even evaluate evidence find it convincing because they have a bias. It's just silly at face value.

It's mentalcel thinking backed by schizophrenia.

Remember the ones you can't criticize have all the power
It's like criticizing North Korean government in North Korea
full

That's called cherry picking your evidence. Idiots who don't understand how to argue or even evaluate evidence find it convincing because they have a bias. It's just silly at face value.

It's mentalcel thinking backed by schizophrenia.
Nothing was cherry picked

So acknowledging alot of people in power just so happen to be Jewish makes you a schizo? okay, greycel.

noticing things will be soon illegal

Yea tbh

They'll ban you for the Truth

Fuck this world I hate it

Are you allowed to say Zuck is a jew?

They support yidsrael because its their hub for swindling the world blind. They wont extradite jews who have committed crimes in other countries and you cant criticize them or else youre an antisemite that wants to holocaust six trillion jews. Israel is very useful to the jewish cabal running the world

So just because an idea is stupid you shouldnt be able to talk about it in your opinion?

Last edited:

Translation: Nothing to see here, goy. Move along.

It's just a cohencidence

Just don't point out facts theory.

statements or images suggesting that “Jewish people control the world or major institutions” are no longer allowed on Facebook

Source:
View attachment 312306
View attachment 312307
View attachment 312308
View attachment 312309

View attachment 312311
View attachment 312312
I stopped using jewbook