Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Facebook slut is aware that she only dates guys who hurt her, keeps doing it

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★

Hope one day she will end up killed

That's why I will beat if I ever get a gf

I will laugh if she gets beaten to a pulp.

Guess that's why I'll have a miserable unwanted child teehee

Stupid whore. So fucking low IQ. All foids think like this

Stupid fucking whore. Someone needs to beat her into a coma

every other foid.
They are literally npcs

The stupid slut deserves to be burned with a flame thrower.

Again, proof that personality matters :soy:

Beating people up is a great personality trait

One foot in the door, now foids need to start admitting they want Chadboys instead of just badboys. Ded srs try thugmaxxing around her she'll call the cops whereas high-trust-behaving prettyboy Chad gets to smash her tenderly and she'll accomodate his beta phaggotry. It's a work in progress though, the tinder era has to draw out more than it has already. It'll be a mix of ragefuel and kekfuel to find these holes well and truly showing their true colours on social media en-masse (forming consensus, not even detatched ledditors can go "she's just shallow NAWALT) very soon with the same low-tier males who thought they could save themselves from cuckoldry with cunnilingus not saying a thing about it. The only males chimping out will be Chads and Tyrones when their girlfriend's husband gets too close during sex and they have to slap him back.

At least she admits that she dates douche bags. Most girls don’t admit that the majority of their gender date pricks.

Foids will go back to an abusive relationship for literally any reason at all. They actually enjoy being beat and degraded, since that is their natural state. Don't trust what they say otherwise, since it is a trap for betabuxx to support them while they cheat with the abuser.

At least she admits that she dates douche bags. Most girls don’t admit that the majority of their gender date pricks.
bluepill kill yourself
Foids will go back to an abusive relationship for literally any reason at all. They actually enjoy being beat and degraded, since that is their natural state. Don't trust what they say otherwise, since it is a trap for betabuxx to support them while they cheat with the abuser.
ded srs high tier body and cock is valued above all, if the last Chad on Earth was a serial killer who murdered everyone he had sex with foids would still be jumping to sleep with him.

Truth.

My former oneitis used to use me as an emotional tampon, complaining about how her ex was verbally abusive and would hurt her feelings. Then she got back with him...then she ghosted me by changing her number.

the majority tendency shows the center-nature of something.
when tigers are violent you can say they are a violent species.

bluepill kill yourself

ded srs high tier body and cock is valued above all, if the last Chad on Earth was a serial killer who murdered everyone he had sex with foids would still be jumping to sleep with him.
How is my statement bluepilled? I’m not saying shit like ‘Work on your personality’.
the majority tendency shows the center-nature of something.
when tigers are violent you can say they are a violent species.
Dumb society.

Foids hate nice guys tbh. They only want high T chads that hate foids and beats them daily. Foids want to be dominated

Good. At this rate she will date herself to an early grave, one less degenerate in this world.

Good. At this rate she will date herself to an early grave, one less degenerate in this world.
But she'll thoroughly enjoy death at the hands of bad-boy chad. She'll probably skeet her panties in her last moments as chad butchers her to pieces