Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Facial Expression of girls when I passed by them in high school (10000% legit)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I have never had any friends and I was by far the ugliest in the class facially and all the girls hated me for no reason.
When I passed by them, their facial expression was exactly like this:

93bb97fdf6908da69c51ff9128eb0928

my life in a nutshell

At least they notice you

OK Chad
I was actively bullied (called out for looking ugly, insulted, laughed at, mocked)

Toilets literally grimace at me.

I noticed girls would make a conscious effort not to look at me, like the mere sight of me upset them.

Toilets literally puke out the shit back onto me whenever I go into a stall. I'm that hideous.

It’s an everyday occurrence for me.

Getting bullied as an ugly man is already shit but if you’ve got a shitty voice too it’s like salt in the wound. Can’t even talk without being mocked

A girl turned around and saw me walking in her direction and made a similar face as if she was disgusted by what she saw. Never even talked to her before

I want to get huge so the disgust turns into fear

Notice how she's subhuman
A girl turned around and saw me walking in her direction and made a similar face as if she was disgusted by what she saw. Never even talked to her before
This happened to me everyday at school

It's called "incel grimace".

I have seen it so many times that now if some foid doesn't do that I get utterly confused.

It's called "incel grimace".

I have seen it so many times that now if some foid doesn't do that I get utterly confused.

The term is on point.

:feelsLSD:

Jfl at her thinking she is some godness jfl at her subhumanity i would not fuck her even she's willing to pay me.

How have you not ascended yet?

Recognizable. Just for being us

Attachments

• o-WOMAN-DISGUST-facebook.jpg
    o-WOMAN-DISGUST-facebook.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 15
Women don't just have no concern for ugly men, they actively despise them. They hate our very existence, as if it were a blight upon them. When I think of ugly women I don't hate them, I think that that is sad, and in extreme cases they can be "incels" like we are, but when women think of ugly men they think of disgust, and hatred for them.

Brings back bad memories

When I passed by them, their facial expression was exactly like this:
I am being literally 100% truthful that this video recording is of a foid pointing to and referring to me specifically about 18-19 years ago.

Last edited:
How? I am one of the truest people here.
I would have ascended if I was you (not even joking).
But you look better than me. If I had your nose, I would ascend.

yep.
thats it. fml

But you look better than me. If I had your nose, I would ascend.

Thats YOUR opinion.
There's never been a girl that liked or talked to me in HS. The same can't be said about you.