Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Facial Expressions [Aspiecels GTFIH]

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Aspies usually lack the ability to read other people's faces and always look robotic and without emotions.

In order not to look like an aspie you should display a wide range of facial expressions.

and not look like this all the time

a beautiful smile is insane halo in every department btw

I will die before I show any emotion on my face.

That slut looks like Lena dunham

facial expressions are stupid

Aspies usually lack the ability to read other people's faces and always look robotic and without emotions.

In order not to look like an aspie you should display a wide range of facial expressions.

View attachment 107883

and not look like this all the time
View attachment 107884

a beautiful smile is insane halo in every department btw

View attachment 107885View attachment 107886
I once recorded me while interacting with people... no wonders I'm social isolated I'm literally soulless without any single expression.

Smiling looks retarded when there was early embryonic maldevelopment during the formation of forebrain and upper face. They eyes will always look disconnected and dead.

This type of coping is pointless.

I look like a legit 1/10 when smiling

a bad smile is a serious flaw no joke. detracts 2 points from your rating irl.
you need to show at least 8-10 teeth when smiling, having minimal gum exposure, good nose etc.
my smile is a joke too tbh

That guy is either a sportcel or an e-sport guy, he could be a Smiley Riley and still doomed. I can read faces just fine but I don’t convey emotion, if anything, it makes men look bad.

this, I look way worse while smiling I'm hoping the orthodontic treatment I'm going to make will help with this

lmao another coping autist.
beautiful smile means good facial development.
it is extremely important when it comes to facial aesthetics and appeal.

you will give good first impressions to women, peers and strangers if you got a beautiful smile

lmao another coping autist.
beautiful smile means good facial development.
it is extremely important when it comes to facial aesthetics and appeal.

you will give good first impressions to women, peers and strangers if you got a beautiful smile
Ugly men can't have beautiful smiles Sherlock

Same here, I look like a 1/10 Asian kid with down syndrome when I smile. There's nothing wrong with my teeth at all though. I fucking hate it.

if this guy is a 3/10 while smiling I'm -6/10 without smiling and -10/10 smiling
it was obvious hyperbolic post tbh
but you see the difference
Same here, I look like a 1/10 Asian kid with down syndrome when I smile. There's nothing wrong with my teeth at all though. I fucking hate it.
maybe it's nose, philtrum tbh. my teeth are fine too actually
droopy bulbous nose tip that droops even more when smiling crew checking the fuck in
iu

Last edited:

a bad smile is a serious flaw no joke. detracts 2 points from your rating irl.
you need to show at least 8-10 teeth when smiling, having minimal gum exposure, good nose etc.
my smile is a joke too tbh
My nose murders my smile

It's over for lookingintothedistancecels.

I can't bear smiling in such a way that shows my teeth, I don't even have bad teeth it's just excruciating. I also have to make a conscious effort to smile with my eyes. A conscious "eye smile" probably still registers as off in the subconscious so you're fucked anyway.

Never began for bodylanguagecels.

I can't bear smiling in such a way that shows my teeth, I don't even have bad teeth it's just excruciating. I also have to make a conscious effort to smile with my eyes. A conscious "eye smile" probably still registers as off in the subconscious so you're fucked anyway.

Never began for bodylanguagecels.
if you dont like smiling your palate may be too narrow.

Or your nose is wide/droopy honestly.

I never show any emotion on my face

Smiling looks retarded when there was early embryonic maldevelopment during the formation of forebrain and upper face. They eyes will always look disconnected and dead.

This type of coping is pointless.
Are you suggesting aspies have physical traits also?

Just
smile br0

Did a wide smile once, classmates said I was creepy. I don’t smile in public anymore, too risky
if you dont like smiling your palate may be too narrow.

Or your nose is wide/droopy honestly.
Both

Not aspie, but my smile looks retard. Smilecel

Yes. Computer analysis can easily separate autistic faces from non-autistic faces.
I remember seeing a study that hinted to that but I'm skeptical. Facial morphology varies a lot and also within aspies.

I remember seeing a study that hinted to that but I'm skeptical. Facial morphology varies a lot and also within aspies.
It is probably correlated to the level of autism. Not only is the face affected by autism, but in general there are more birth defects compared to the NT population. Aspergians are not that different from people with BAP, and birth defects in these populations are probably lower than in HFA and more severe variants of the spectrum.

Smiling for reasons other than amusement is fucking stupid. I like how in Russian culture, smiling for no reason is seen as rude and suspicious.
And “smiling makes you more attractive” is complete and utter bullshit. Chad can have the expression of an enraged demon but he’ll still get tons of pussy. When incels smile, we’re creepy.

I like to smile when there is something funny.

My facial expressions are always the same and I dont care tbh