Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Facts everbody needs to learn

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
  1. Women have requirements, men have preferences.
  2. Women choose, men compete. There are solid evolutionary reasons for this.
  3. Women are evolutionarily conditioned to heavily discriminate. Men are not.
  4. Women are attracted to a narrow set of characteristics that are entirely genetically determined.
  5. Men are attracted to a wide set of characteristics that can be largely environmentally influenced (this fact alongside fact #4 partially explain female power in the sexual marketplace.)
  6. The 80/20 rule is true. Women always have options. Below average men do not.
  7. Women who say "tehe girls like all men" invariably have a) a large number of past romantic partners and b) most of their partners are tall and ripped with square jaws, robust skulls and narrow hunter eyes.
  8. The women who have inflicted inceldom upon you, who have bullied you and rejected you your whole life, who have put you in the position you're in now - they will let you pay for a house and their bastard children when they're in mid-late 30s and ready to "settle down" because they can no longer attract Chad. You are expected to be grateful for this opportunity.
  9. Women who say "you've gotta work hard to get a good woman!" do not work hard to get good men. They are born with good genes and lie on their backs while top tier men compete to validate them.
  10. Women who say "tehe you've just gotta trade down below your own SMV" do not trade down themselves. In fact, like all women, they trade up massively. If they are with a male who is uglier than they are (but not objectively ugly), he will be very rich or very high status of account for this.
  11. If you do not have key formative experiences in your adolescent years, you will never, ever be able to catch up, and the window of opportunity for some of life's most wondrous and pure experiences is closed forever. Women expect you to not be bothered at all by this despite having all this experience themselves.
  12. Women are incapable of even contemplating what life is like as an ugly man. They play life on God mode. Doubt this? Open a female profile on a dating app and see how you get treated. It is endless compliments and people being nice to you. Ugly men get nothing. Life is a barren wasteland for us, like being trapped in Death Valley, an endless salt plain.
  13. Women and normies don't care what is true. They're just bothered about having their very narrow subjective experiences confirmed by equally myopic idiots around them.
  14. Women are happy to share men. Men are not happy to share women. This explains why 20% of men can monopolise 80% of women.
PS: female lurkers: I dare you to make a profile on a dating or social media app using low SMV male pictures. See how you get on. Larp as a low SMV male until you get a date. Try it. See life from our perspective. I dare you.

Last edited:
Fact to know: 3d females are shit

I have seen this before, where does it originate from?

^^^^ yes mods Pin this

I just typed it out myself now but I may have posted something similar on r/incels in 2017.

Could you make one thats more digestible for normies? (more digestible as in replacing the internet slang with normie slang) I want to send this to normies.

Could you make one thats more digestible for normies? I want to send this to normies.
I think this is as digestible as it's going to get. Normies are extremely resistant to new and contradictory information. It's not that they don't understand it, they subconsciously reject it because these facts completely disassemble their entire worldview and perceptions of themselves as people. It's a difficult change to make.

Send it to them, and tell them to educate themselves in the field of evolutionary psychology.

I think this is as digestible as it's going to get. Normies are extremely resistant to new and contradictory information. It's not that they don't understand it, they subconsciously reject it because these facts completely disassemble their entire worldview and perceptions of themselves as people. It's a difficult change to make.

Send it to them, and tell them to educate themselves in the field of evolutionary psychology.

I meant more so replacing specific words like "teehee" or "chad". Normies are gona stop at those words and not understand it, and then just stop taking in the information.

PS: female lurkers: I dare you to make a profile on a dating or social media app using low SMV male pictures. See how you get on. Larp as a low SMV male until you get a date. Try it. See life from our perspective. I dare you.
Watch one use a 5'10'' high tier normie, then brag on Inceltears when they get messaged "hi" by a warpig.

Watch one use a 5'10'' high tier normie, then brag on Inceltears when they get messaged "hi" by a warpig.
This is probably what will happen. "See? I got messaged by a girl relatively quickly. Sure she was a little bit larger, but this just proves incels are too picky and choosy."

GTFO normies, use a < 5'6 skullcel with bug eyes and no chin

This is probably what will happen. "See? I got messaged by a girl relatively quickly. Sure she was a little bit larger, but this just proves incels are too picky and choosy."

GTFO normies, use a < 5'6 skullcel with bug eyes and no chin
It wouldn't even prove their point by their own logic. Just because you get messaged doesn't mean you're anywhere close to likely to date--unless you're female.

It wouldn't even prove their point by their own logic. Just because you get messaged doesn't mean you're anywhere close to likely to date--unless you're female.
Normies are impossibly dense, delusional and dishonest. It's the 3D principle. It makes them impossible to talk to.

BuT i ThOuGhT iT WuZ aLL AbOuT PeRsOnALiTy :soy::soy::soy:

@ERadicator
Women find these men equally attractive. They are equally likely to date both men just looking at this picture. The only thing that accounts for any differences in the dating lives of these two men is personality. Women will give both men a fair chance and an equal opportunity to showcase their personality. Women are equally likely to approach each of these men in a club.

Attachments

• 1560868090074.png
    1560868090074.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 554
Strong post OP. Well done indeed.

@ERadicator
Women find these men equally attractive. They are equally likely to date both men just looking at this picture. The only thing that accounts for any differences in the dating lives of these two men is personality. Women will give both men a fair chance and an equal opportunity to showcase their personality. Women are equally likely to approach each of these men in a club.
:feelskek:

we know this,welcome to incels.co

i might as well commit suicide because all you have written are , beyond doubt , correct and there is nothing i can do to change this situation. Fuck this modern life i will just vote radical right wing parties and do as much as i can to make womens,chads and cucks's lives harder.

If you do not have key formative experiences in your adolescent years, you will never, ever be able to catch up, and the window of opportunity for some of life's most wondrous and pure experiences is closed forever. Women expect you to not be bothered at all by this despite having all this experience themselves.
Blackest of pills tbh, this fact on it's own makes me realize that I don't even want a 3D girlfriend, as I wouldn't be able to relate to her at all.

i might as well commit suicide because all you have written are , beyond doubt , correct and there is nothing i can do to change this situation. Fuck this modern life i will just vote radical right wing parties and do as much as i can to make womens,chads and cucks's lives harder.
Thats what we all should do, why play a rigged game?

Number 11 is my favourite.

Suicidal incels who can't handle the blackpill shouldn't read this.

iq mogs tesla, Einstein, and all nasa scientists tbh

repepitive but high IQ

1. Women have requirements, men have preferences.
  2. Women choose, men compete. There are solid evolutionary reasons for this.
  3. Women are evolutionarily conditioned to heavily discriminate. Men are not.
  4. Women are attracted to a narrow set of characteristics that are entirely genetically determined.
  5. Men are attracted to a wide set of characteristics that can be largely environmentally influenced (this fact alongside fact #4 partially explain female power in the sexual marketplace.)
  6. The 80/20 rule is true. Women always have options. Below average men do not.
  7. Women who say "tehe girls like all men" invariably have a) a large number of past romantic partners and b) most of their partners are tall and ripped with square jaws, robust skulls and narrow hunter eyes.
  8. The women who have inflicted inceldom upon you, who have bullied you and rejected you your whole life, who have put you in the position you're in now - they will let you pay for a house and their bastard children when they're in mid-late 30s and ready to "settle down" because they can no longer attract Chad. You are expected to be grateful for this opportunity.
  9. Women who say "you've gotta work hard to get a good woman!" do not work hard to get good men. They are born with good genes and lie on their backs while top tier men compete to validate them.
  10. Women who say "tehe you've just gotta trade down below your own SMV" do not trade down themselves. In fact, like all women, they trade up massively. If they are with a male who is uglier than they are (but not objectively ugly), he will be very rich or very high status of account for this.
  11. If you do not have key formative experiences in your adolescent years, you will never, ever be able to catch up, and the window of opportunity for some of life's most wondrous and pure experiences is closed forever. Women expect you to not be bothered at all by this despite having all this experience themselves.
  12. Women are incapable of even contemplating what life is like as an ugly man. They play life on God mode. Doubt this? Open a female profile on a dating app and see how you get treated. It is endless compliments and people being nice to you. Ugly men get nothing. Life is a barren wasteland for us, like being trapped in Death Valley, an endless salt plain.
  13. Women and normies don't care what is true. They're just bothered about having their very narrow subjective experiences confirmed by equally myopic idiots around them.
  14. Women are happy to share men. Men are not happy to share women. This explains why 20% of men can monopolise 80% of women.
Well put.
Some mod pin this, please.

#11 is the most poignant. If you fall behind developmentally, you can never catch up. No woman wants to date a 30 year old man who has only romantically developed to the level of a teenager due to lack of experience or emotional support.

11 is the most brutal. Even if we could become normies in looks there is no ascension for us cuz we are so far out of touch with the normie society. All we could hope for is magically becoming Chad

Some of these facts I've never had known about until now but some of them are obvious.